Penis estim session + more

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Penis estim session + more

Post by KinkInSpace »

When I do estim, I almost always do estim on my nipples.

While I do this, I usually have my penis encaged in chastity which I find ideal. It helps controlling my orgasm needs and enjoy the estim to its fullest extend.

But in the past I used to estim my penis. I just never got into lengthy sessions or was forced to use different kind of estim that did not go to really high levels.

Because my love for estim and chastity is huge, I got a chastity cage for estim that can be described as follows: The cage is quite small, but not too small. It has a big contact point below the ball sack which is attached to the O ring. It also as a urethra insert of about 10 cm that you can insert or not. To use estim the insert is required, but can be worn without. This allows for wearing normal chastity and only insert the urethra plug if you want to do estim.

I bought this cage thinking it would replace my current cage, the Holy Trainer v3. Unfortunately the contact point below the ballsack will become painful after some wear which prevents me from doing long-term chastity with the cage.

But the estim part is awesome nevertheless. So currently I settle for switching chastity cages if I want to do estim on my penis using that cage.

For this session I wanted to do estim on my penis, since it has been a really long time since I done it. I now have the DG-LABS box with the xtoys.app and my selfbondage torture script, so it would be great to try that with my penis, which is what this session is all about.

I went for the 01 She is my sin pattern as I usually do and started the session to slowly increase the estim to get used to it and be able to raise to higher levels until eventually it would be painful.

Long story short, before it got even close to painful levels, the estim felt so nice I had to abort the session to lower the levels in an attempt to avoid the orgasm. I kept getting close to the orgasm and kept lowering the estim until the timer of 60 minutes turned the estim off.

I was curious what it would feel to turn it to 80, the max level I had determined, so I turned the estim back on to 50 then higher and at 65 I was getting close to an orgasm so turned it down again, but then went full 80 just to feel it and the orgasm was not stoppable. I came with the insert in my penis and it leaked to the sides. The insert is only 6mm thick and I can take a plug of 8mm so it can leak through the sides.

This was a bummer, but I did want to do a proper painful session. So a few days later I revisted the idea.

This time I made a change. In the xtoys.app, you can set the hz for the channel. I normally have it at 100hz which feels like a vibrator, but you can also set it to 10hz. I would've liked it to go even lower, but 10hz will basically give 10 shocks a seconds which allows me to avoid the orgasm much easier. I was confident this would work easier so I decided to make it even better and do both nipple estim and penis estim at the same time. The nipple estim would go the normal 100hz though.

I first tested both estim at the same time using the normal DG-LAB control from the unit itself. The cool thing is that channel 1 is suitable for 100hz while the channel 2 is suitable for 10hz kind of patterns on green and blue. This means that if you use the green or blue colored mode, channel 1 feels like vibration whereas channel 2 gives more needle pricks that go from slow to fast until it also gives a short vibration. Good to test out the levels, though the levels are increased separately, whereas with xtoys.app my script controls both channels at the same time.

I prepared for the session and decided against using the 01. she is my sin pattern. Instead there is a scripted pattern that generates triangle gated waveforms which has a strong and weak section alternating every 1 second (or different depending on what you set the sliders to).

After the session, I can say that this was a really good choice for a pattern. It worked really well. The 10hz on my penis was really good too. I was sure that my penis would get more pain than my nipples but the opposite was true, which was a surprise.

During the session, the pain on my nipples was pretty sharp even though it was not very painful, and the penis felt like needle pricks. At lower levels I really was like: I hate myself for thinking this, but I want the levels to get higher, much higher.

And that is exactly what happened. I knew that as the levels would go higher there would come a point where it would actually hurt and I'd regret it. And thankfully that is exactly what happened. I really felt the sharp pain in my penis, but I also felt that buzzing pain in my nipples, and it was awesome. As the levels got higher and higher, there was a point where I wanted to stop, but my inner mistress refused and I had to suffer. Mistress told me I would be able to take it. I was tied up anyway.

The levels got even higher and I could not stay quiet anymore. Although my nipples felt more painful than my penis, I definitely felt some sharp pain in my penis which was both enjoyable and frightening at the same time.

As I was squirming the estim fully stopped and the 60 minutes had passed. I got out of my bounds and picked up my phone to see which level I reached. I had reached level 80, the level I had set, so mission accomplished. And no orgasm. There was a point where I felt like I may orgasm, but was able to calm myself down and get over it.

After the session was over I wanted more, so I decided to do a different program and see how that went, given that I now had overcome the orgasm desire. I fired it up all the way to 80 too and could take it as well. It was a stronger program so definitely felt it more. That was nice and challenging.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this read. Definitely something I will repeat for sure.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Penis estim session + more

Post by kinbaku »

Sure, I have enjoyed reading your post. Special because I had just tried something similar with dg-lab and xtoys on the same day as you play this story. :rofl:
First I had your script running (the one with the 3 phases).
Then with the pattern of "7 pulsations", each time with adjustment of the frequency and afterwards increasingly stronger and stronger.
It was impossible to keep my mouth shut. It was always just enough to just not cum (constant edging during 2 hours :shock: ). But I pushed the strength up until I finally managed to get an orgasm. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. May I ask what levels you've reached? :) I'm sure you remember what intensity you settled for?

I do like that pattern btw, but I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to do that for this session, but I'm feeling up for another session so it may happen then. :) Especially since its quite painful but also quite pleasant on the nipples. I probably want to go 10hz again for my penis though. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:May I ask what levels you've reached? :)
I started with the max limit on A and B at 100 (the 2 sliders at the left), then slowly get up the sliders of channel A and B at the right to it maximum at the top (so I reached the 100). Then I let these sliders there, stopped the program with the square - the 4th button on the far right where you also have the pause and play buttons.
Increased the maximum value by 10 to 110 and then restarted the program. I repeated the latter after a certain time until I had a final strength of 150.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I think I can do 150 or more on my penis. Pretty sure I couldn't on my nipples. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I think I can do 150 or more on my penis. Pretty sure I couldn't on my nipples. :)
Yes, I used only my penis. For the nipples it is way too strong.
But at 150/160 the penis is constant moving. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah. If I use the electrodes on the outside of the penis, I can probably reach max. Like 276. But I use the urethra plug, which estims the inside. Much more painful, and thus, much better. :) It is about as strong as on my nipples. :)

BTW. I ordered a new chastity cage, very similar to the one I used in this one. Also a base on the balls and a urethra insert, but hopefully better shaped, such that I can wear that long-term and just plug in the urethra plug for doing estim, and then take it out and keep wearing the cage afterwards.