Story of Cliché: Caught by the Maid

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Lotharjulz

Re: Story of Cliché: Caught by the Maid

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Lotharjulz wrote:
TNTBound wrote:sounds like she definitely liked being restrained!
Oh I was fairly certain of that from what my partner had to say about her in the beginning. We have explored a lot together since then. But that is another story
im eagerly looking forward to reading those stories!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Sorry I could not quite picture what your stocks look like. I was thinking of a massage table in a spa because of the face hole. I’ve had a huge fantasy about those for a long time now. But I was thinking about stocks I’ve seen in films I got confused.

I would have rushed out like she did to, poor thing lol. She’s braver than I am though.

Lisa
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:30, edited 2 times in total.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lotharjulz wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Sorry I could not quite picture what your stocks look like. I was thinking of a massage table in a spa because of the face hole. I’ve had a huge fantasy about those for a long time now. But I was thinking about stocks I’ve seen in films I got confused.

I would have rushed out like she did to, poor thing lol. She’s braver than I am though.

Lisa
The headrest is actually from a spa massage table we used to have. It is removable and kept it when we sold the table and modified our smaller, sturdier, and lower bench to accommodate it at the end likewise. This is exactly the headrest we have. https://a.co/d/11Bp7Kd

I was actually surprised she left in a hurry considering how far we got into it that day and what I know and have done together since then.
I'm not surprised because that first moment can be a surprise. Sounds to me like she tried to stop herself but couldn't. I've dashed off when something took me by surprise like that, felt terrible after when I thought about it. It's so easy to just forget yourself and the moment takes you until suddenly you feel something and it's Oh my god NO! I know it sounds bad but its hard to explain. I am glad that you have a good relationship with her now.

Lisa
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

What a great story. Sounds like the two of you provided her a safe space (both physically and emotionally) for this side of her sexuality to blossom.
wdever

Post by wdever »

Please continue this story, thank you.....and maybe right about more of your adventures....Have great day
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »