Selfbondage Pillow Hump Ass Fuck

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
NaughtyNortherner85

Selfbondage Pillow Hump Ass Fuck

Post by NaughtyNortherner85 »

This is my second post so here goes......

Again this sort of session has evolved from simple pillow humping into a self bondage session.
First of all I would prepare the the pillows; with a towel on the floor I would stack three pillows with a binbag between the top and middle one with a belt abound them to hold it all together ⅔ the way up, another belt is passed underneath ⅓ the way up so it's ready to go around my waist. The binbag is so my cock doesn't end up red raw and reduces mess.
Then I'd prepare my homemade toy which is a wooden handle which is approximately 14inch long, approximately ¾inch in diameter and is slightly wider at the top than the shaft. This has a belt screwed to its base. I will roll a condom over it and secured it at the base with tape.
Once I'm naked I would then tie my balls and then sit crossed legged. Then I'd put my toy pointing at my arse and fasten it's belt around my ankles. Then I would get up onto my knees, feeling my toy rubbing up against the arse.
I would then get two belts, passing them around my ankles and leaving the ends on the floor ready.
Making sure all my other equipment is layed out ready I would then lube up my arsehole and my toy before sliding it in my arse.
Once the toy is in I then fasten both belts that are around my ankles around the tops of my thighs.
Then I would put some lube inside the bag that's in between the pillows and on my cock before lowing myself onto the pillows with my cock sliding inside the bag.
I would then fasten the loose belt which I passed under the pillows around my waist, gag & blindfold my self with a dressing gown cord. Then binding my wrists behind my back with a thin belt by looping it around both wrists twisting each hand in opposite directions to tighten it up.
I'd then hump the pillows and with the movement I'm also fucking my arse at the same time.
Sometimes I set a metronome so I pace myself, other times I set myself a timer and have to cum before the timer goes off so I have to hump the pillows as fast as I can.
kinbaku

Re: Selfbondage Pillow Hump Ass Fuck

Post by kinbaku »

NaughtyNortherner85 wrote:Sometimes I set a metronome so I pace myself, other times I set myself a timer and have to cum before the timer goes off so I have to hump the pillows as fast as I can.
You can also take the rhythms from a cockhero video where you determine the rhythm at which you have to move. This provides more variety. :twisted:
NaughtyNortherner85

Re: Selfbondage Pillow Hump Ass Fuck

Post by NaughtyNortherner85 »

kinbaku wrote:
NaughtyNortherner85 wrote:Sometimes I set a metronome so I pace myself, other times I set myself a timer and have to cum before the timer goes off so I have to hump the pillows as fast as I can.
You can also take the rhythms from a cockhero video where you determine the rhythm at which you have to move. This provides more variety. :twisted:
Yes, very true.
There's also workout apps that you can build routines to do similar which I've used in the past.