Always think your ideas through !

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
mrborsecr

Always think your ideas through !

Post by mrborsecr »

Hello !

Just wanted to share an experience I had not too long ago about a self bondage scenario that didn't work as planned. :roll:

The idea of the scenario (that I picked up on the forum) was that, while tightly bound (frogtied, ankles attached to each other, hands in cuffs behind back, linked to belt, blindfolded) I had to crawl to get a key. Now, this key was not to any of my restraints, but to a rope that I had secured between my belt and a radiator. I then had to crawl back to an attachment point at my wall mounted radiator, unlock the waist rope and then be able to go farther so that I could find the key to my handcuffs. I have set up a safety release that if I had used, it would knock down a bottle of Rum all over the kitchen floor, making a big sticky mess. I also used plastic cups(this was a BAD mistake) in order to facilitate finding the keys.

Everything was prepared properly and I had used a leather blindfold with cloth fillings that I pulled really tight (absolutely no vision whatsoever). I then tied a muzzle ball gag harness on myself that was also keeping the blindfold in place very efficiently due to it having a strap going up on my forehead.

The session started, the bondage was very restrictive and I loved it. While crawling on the floor like that I really lost sense of direction, but the waist rope was getting tight at some points so I knew I was at the end of my reach => my first key was not very far. After some more frustrating fiddling, I finally located the cup ! Now, to my complete horror, when I reached for it from the uncomfortable position my arms were it, it just fell on it's side and rolled away god knows where. Now I kinda panicked (and got aroused as well tbh :oops: ). I was really stuck since I searched as much as I could but still no locate the cup anymore. After about 20 minutes of very tiring crawling in strict bondage I was really cramping and out of energy to a point that I had to take frequent breaks. Even worse, the small vibrator that I stashed away promptly lost battery power :(

At a point about 30 minutes in, I had decided enough is enough and crawled my way to where the safety release was at (could locate it due to the fridge made noise and it was on the fridge). After reaching it, I just leaned myself against the corner wall because I was exhausted and I was thinking about the predicament I've gotten myself into.

But wait ! This gives me an idea ! I tried to use the wall corner to remove the blindfold in order to have a chance of seeing where the cup went ! Trying to rub the blindfold off yielded no results unfortunately ... because of the muzzle gag strap. Pretty nice feeling even given the situation, that I can't free myself. I've actually felt that I was in this bondage escape game that is awesome (should check it out !) here -> https://aelie.altervista.org/escape/?g=aelie02

In the end I decided I could get the muzzle gag off first, by rubbing the top strap to the wall corner. Took me about 10 minutes since I like my straps tight :gag: ...but I managed in the end ! Then came the rubbing of the blindfold and it also worked after 5 minutes ! Great success ! I was also seeing where the knocked up over cup went ! :D

I then went as fast as possible to to unlock my long rope, then I went for the other cup. It was so much easier since I "cheated". At the end, I was a sweaty exhausted mess, but really happy I went through with my most complex SB scenario to date.

Hope this story will maybe make people think twice about checking every element of a SB session. :gag: :hi:
bounddosster

Re: Always think your ideas through !

Post by bounddosster »

The best laid plans of mice and bondage lovers. :)
If I ever plan something new that is long or complicated I do dry run first while thinking out what could go wrong and also how to make it more pleasurable.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
mrborsecr

Post by mrborsecr »

Yeah, you are right ! You can never plan too much ! It's kind of a beginner mistake to be excited at something enough that you don't think through all the things that can go wrong :mrgreen:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

mrborsecr wrote: You can never plan too much ! It's kind of a beginner mistake to be excited at something enough that you don't think through all the things that can go wrong
So true! But even the most experienced of us sometimes get carried away in the moment and can slip up!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.