It wasn't funny back then

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Arthur

It wasn't funny back then

Post by Arthur »

My wife (at the time) was not interested in sharing my self-bondage fetish so I stayed in that closet - - as far as she knew.
I read about an upcoming fetish night and decided it was too rare to pass up, so I signed up to usher for a theater right down the block from the fetish night.
(My wife was not interested in that show.) The usual routine would have been to take the bus from work, see the show, take the bus to the train, and take the train home.
Sadly, this would have taken me right past the fetish night but with no time to make a visit.

However, if I took the train home from work, picked up the car at the station and drove back in, then I would have 45 extra minutes by driving home after the show.
This is what I did. Sadly, the fetish night was pretty much a bust. Combine location, mid-week, and a terrible space. A bunch of lookers (like me) rather than participants.
Not a collar to be seen, let alone anyone led around on a leash. [I guess I got spoiled elsewhere a few years before seeing a girl in slave-girl outfit, bedecked with a full set of shackles.]

I left early, and when I got outide, surprise! It was snowing. No problem driving home, but when I got there, there was no snow at all.
How would I explain a snowy car when it was supposedly parked at the station? So I stopped at a parking lot and cleaned all the snow off the car. It was not the fluffy kind which would blow right off but wet gloppy snow which stuck to the car. But thanks to my early departure, I got it done in time to get home at the right time, asi f I had been on the train.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: It wasn't funny back then

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

And I'm sure that your kink-occupied mind was able to prepare for or explain these problems. Tangled webs. (More than one meaning)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠