Time I got caught

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Sid not vicious

Time I got caught

Post by Sid not vicious »

One time I bound and gagged myself while wearing tights in the woods similarly to the photo below and I did it too tight and a hobo found me. I felt so embarrassed. He strokes my cock till I cam and then left me there. I later was able to set myself free.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220128-025138_Photos.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Time I got caught

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That sounds awful. How did you feel about it?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sid not vicious

Embarrassed mostly I didnt think I'd get caught it was stupid of me to do that in the out doors dude could have been a serial killer or something. Obviously I haven't done any self bondage in the woods since.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sid not vicious wrote:Embarrassed mostly I didnt think I'd get caught it was stupid of me to do that in the out doors dude could have been a serial killer or something. Obviously I haven't done any self bondage in the woods since.
Something I only want to experience in my fantasy and not in the reality. :shock:
You're right, it could have been a lot worse.
Sid not vicious

It was so embarrassing cause I was forced to cum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sid not vicious wrote:It was so embarrassing cause I was forced to cum
But luckily it was just that, it could have ended much worse.
Sid not vicious

Is there any one in Illinois looking for a dom
restricted

Post by restricted »

Sid not vicious wrote:One time I bound and gagged myself while wearing tights in the woods similarly to the photo below and I did it too tight and a hobo found me. I felt so embarrassed. He strokes my cock till I cam and then left me there. I later was able to set myself free.

It would be nice if a female (or group of girls) were to do it, but there is another problem. Supposing they use more rope and leave you there unable to escape. Would you be there for others to find and abuse or until death?
Last edited by restricted on 03 Apr 2023, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Sid not vicious

Well that's why I don't do self bondage stuff in the woods anymore luckily it was just an embarrassing sensual even
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sid not vicious wrote:Well that's why I don't do self bondage stuff in the woods anymore luckily it was just an embarrassing sensual even
I was thinking of you this night when for the first time I tied and blindfolded myself with the execution of xtoys.app script and DG-lab with setting of maximum at 160 and maximum duration of 60 minutes.

Impossible to escape while constantly stimulated. :shock:
Fantasizing that I was blindfolded in a forest and constantly being stimulated by women and because I was tied up I couldn't help it. :facepalm:
Sid not vicious

That's so hot hope you took pics if you're ever down I'm willing to do some online stuff. Unfortunately it's so hard to find people near you
Sid not vicious

kinbaku wrote:
Sid not vicious wrote:Well that's why I don't do self bondage stuff in the woods anymore luckily it was just an embarrassing sensual even
I was thinking of you this night when for the first time I tied and blindfolded myself with the execution of xtoys.app script and DG-lab with setting of maximum at 160 and maximum duration of 60 minutes.

Impossible to escape while constantly stimulated. :shock:
Fantasizing that I was blindfolded in a forest and constantly being stimulated by women and because I was tied up I couldn't help it. :facepalm:
Attachments
Screenshot_20230310-062229.png
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sid not vicious wrote:That's so hot hope you took pics...
Sorry, but most of the time I don't make pics of myself. Only did it one time for Restricted on BoundAnna, but it was a daredevil game that I promised I would do it because he had already given me some good sessions. One is still pending: recently bought a pocket sewing machine to make it better fabricated. :twisted:
Sid not vicious

kinbaku wrote:
Sid not vicious wrote:That's so hot hope you took pics...
Sorry, but most of the time I don't make pics of myself. Only did it one time for Restricted on BoundAnna, but it was a daredevil game that I promised I would do it because he had already given me some good sessions. One is still pending: recently bought a pocket sewing machine to make it better fabricated. :twisted:
no worries I don't have a problem posting pics hope next time you jerk off you think of my blue tights
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Sid not vicious wrote:... next time you jerk off you think of my blue tights
The soft silky blue tights against my bare lower body! :mrgreen: :lol: