Selfbondage in straightjacket with painful nipple estim

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Selfbondage in straightjacket with painful nipple estim

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I've done it! Well mostly, but I think it counts!
Something I've wanted to do for a very long time, and I finally managed to do it.

My wishes
My wish was to do self bondage with estim torture on my nipples where I'd prepare for the session, get in bondage and then at some point be tortured beyond my control.
Another wish I have is being restrained in a straightjacket and being dominated in some form. Either struggling, but ideally being hurt too. But this sounds like I need a partner, not something possible in self-bondage, but one can dream right?

Explanation of my wishes
The first wish is easy to explain. I can get into selfbondage and I can do estim on my nipples, but until recently, I could not get into bondage without estim, and then be stimulated beyond my expectations on my nipples while struggling in my bounds until, when I'm about to break, it stops.

My problem I used to have was that the estim when set to automatically turn off, it would be after 15 minutes maybe, or other devices simply always stayed on. The DG-Labs Coyote changed this and its unit can be turned off after an hour. Far better already, but you still have to turn the estim on and it gives estim right at that moment. You have your hands still free, so it kind of sucks.

True, the latest version of the firmware of the DG-Labs Coyote allows you to delay the on-off so you can set a level and it will then turn on at that level. The issue here is that the ramp on is not a slow incremental ramp up, but a fast one. Its not instant turn on luckily, but its close to that. This means that you can't get accustomed to the estim levels as it rises, so you can't turn it up to a high level and have Auto-Increment raise it another 30 levels after that level. You start at a lower level that is tolerable and then Auto-Increment 30 levels and you get to a somewhat high level, but nothing that pushes your limits.

Then XToys.app got support for the DG-Lab Coyote and everything changed. The above was possible now, but it was still not perfect. The available scripts would allow to increase from 0 and setting a max would indeed make it possible to stay at a certain intensity, but to delay the turn on, and automatically end the estim after some time was not possible with the existing scripts.

So I started to dream and create an idea for what I think would be the ultimate self-bondage script for XToys.app, and so I build it. Find out more here.

With this script, I could now finally do the first wish.

The second wish, being bound in a straight jacket can be easily explained and probably does not even need an explanation. The sole purpose of a straight jacket is that once you are in it, you cannot get out yourself. I know that. I did order one 4 months ago, with the idea that one day, I want to be restrained in one.
When I got the straight jacket, at first I had left it in the packaging, knowing I could not do self-bondage with it, and did not even want to risk trying self-bondage with it and get stuck as a result.

But the better part of me won and I decided to just see how it was, just in case something bad was with it and I needed to send it back or whatever.

I opened it up, inspected it, and all looked really good. So good that I wanted to feel it on me too. Not to secure myself in it, but at least feel how it was. I noticed that if I inserted my hands in the sleeves, even though my hands were inside sleeves, I still had a bit of movement in it. I got my hands out of the sleeves again and started to actually strap into the jacket to test it out better. As most of the straps were closed on a very loose setting, I tried the fit once more. It felt really good. So good, that now I really wanted to try the jacket on. I realized that as long as my hands were able to still grip, I could secure and undo all the belts, though fastening them would be a lot more challenging than getting out again. The only thing I ultimately could not do, is secure my arms around my body and be properly stuck. Okey! so this could be used up to an extend for self bondage. Neat.

I pulled my arms in the sleeves and with lots of trouble secured one of the belts tightly. The armbinders have a belt too and once you wrap your arms around your body, you can secure them together, which allows you to tie someone up in 3 different positions. This gave me an idea. I got the belt loose again and got my arms out of the armbinders. I connected the belt of the armbinders together to form a loop. Placed my arms back inside and tightened all the belts. My arms were close together and I was fully in the straight jacket now. I moved my arms behind my back and I felt very trapped. Neat! Self-bondage in a straight jacket: Mission accomplished! True, I could get out again, but I could also feel the struggle if I wanted to.

Combining the wishes into a session
Yesterday I planned to do a session with both items in mind. I'll spare you the long session because it was a failure, but I learned enough from it. It was a trial run so to speak.
I had setup nipple clamps that you screw closer rather than springloaded. As my session was planned for over an hour, I did not want a sping to cause damage due to blood circulation cutoff. I did not tighten the clamps too tight like I normally do because a previous test with those to test my script made me abort because ultimately, the clamps were too tight causing more pain than the estim after 40-50 minutes.

So the clamps were on, aligator clips attached to the clamps as I normally do and estim tested. All felt good and I was ready to go. Straight jacket was being fastened and I noticed that as the straight jacket pushed down on my nipples a bit, it gave extra pain. Lovely! But the downside was that moving my arms around caused the jacket to rub against the clamp too. The straight jacket has a loop at the back. I had put the belt loose enough so I could slip both arms behind my back through the loop for the ultimate feeling of helplessness.

The session started with delay and I got secured in time although I forgot to fasten the belts to its loosest setting before getting my arms in the restraint, so I settled for just tying the highest belt. It still felt good, so I was like, sure...

I placed my arms behind my back and I was ready for the session. My light was still on and I wished I could turn it off now, but I couldn't. Oh well.. After a while of waiting in my bounds, the estim started according to the script. This was fantastic. My arms behind my back started to feel numb though. I knew this would eventually happen but my idea was to just wiggle a bit back and forth throughout the whole session. I also forgot to move my chastity cage to a different position and as a result the ring started to ache. Something that happens more often. So I decided to get my arms free from behind my back to move the ring of my chastity cage and put my arms back. As I was wiggling around to free my arms Something happened and the estim stopped. It seemed like one of the aligator clips had come off by friction of the jacket. Noooo...

Okay, session was over. During my attempt to get free, the clamp came off my nipple too, so it was really a bad fit anyway and the session was doomed to fail. At least it happened at lower intenstiy, and not too far into the session, but I made a promise that I would have to do the session the next day with changes of what I learned.

The next day
The changes I made were:
- I now used the estim japanese clover clamps. They are clamps, but they are not very grippy. It will hurt, but should keep blood circulation good enough for 1,5 hours.
- I have smart lights and in advanced programmed an off-sequence to automatically turn off the lights and get me into darkness during the session.
- I attached 2 cuffs on my upper legs with handcuffs attached to them and would put my arms through them instead of behind my back. This would allow me to get my hands free without much wiggling to adjust the chastity ring if necessary.
- I prefastened the belts of the jacket so I would only need to tighten them up before session start.

The script on Xtoys.app was started and I looked at the time and calculated how much time was needed to delay the script from starting roughly at the same time the lights were scheduled to turn off. I was not 100% sure I got the math right and it would have about 1 minute in either direction most likely of one starting before the other (aka. lights off, and takes a bit before estim hits, or estim hits first and then a bit later, lights go off.

Either was fine by me anyway. I had a really large gag prepared because I was expecting pain. As I was bound waiting for the light to turn off, the gag already started to hurt. I decided I'd try to just pull the gag out with my mouth. I could do that. Cool. That's a good escape hatch, in case the gag would get me into danger of choking. The gag rested on my mouth, and I figured I'd just open my mouth and let the gag in. Some time later, I wanted the gag in and opened my mouth, but the gag is so big, Without pushing it in, I could not get it in. Long story short, I freed my hand to put it back in, and it has been in and out a few times, but during most of the session I had it out anyway.

Being bound and getting zapped on my nipples was awesome. I knew I had to ride this for as long as it would do. I had planned it for an hour and the intensity should reach 80. I knew already that this would be something I could do, but would be very painful too. Usually when I'm in control, I chicken out at 65 to 70, and sometimes when my session ends, I put on the estim again and manually but quickly get the levels up. Sometimes 80 and even have gone to 90. So I know this would be doable. But having the clamps squeezing my nipples for 30 minutes before any estim starts made it already far more painful. At lower levels I already felt more pain than I usually do.

I was squirming as "01 She's my sin" was stimulating my nipples. Gradually the intensity got worse and then the moments where the pattern has a bit of nothing, followed by one or three strong zaps were painful every single time, getting gradually worse. At first, I was in agony, but I could tolerate it well. Just prepared for the zaps and deal with it. But as the script went into phase 3, meaning from intensity 60 to 80, increase 1 every minute instead of every 2 minutes, I knew this would be hell. And as it got more and more painful towards the 60 intensity level, I could not keep quiet anymore after the small breaks. Reaching 60, I started to make more noise as it was hurting more and more. Reaching level 70 (I think) it was far more intense and I really was now asking my inner mistress to have mercy and if I could bail out. My inner mistress said no, I can take this. This is torture, bear it, slave.

The pain got even worse and I really started to struggle in my bounds and it was awesome and I wanted out so badly. It really did hurt. At some point it almost felt like my nipples were burned off by a blowtorch. But even though it did hurt, I did really love it too. Being bound, not being able to easily take it, the pain on my nipples and the fact that there was a predefined off-point that was outside of my control. All I had to do is wait for the timer to run out.

The pain got worse and worse, and every time it increased I felt like it was so painful, this had to be level 80. But no, it got even worse. I also knew I was close to the end, and I kept wishing for the time to reach its point and release me.

Finally, the timer stopped the estim and I was really happy. I waited a bit and braced myself just because the pattern has some breaks, and if this was one of those rather than the script stopping, I'd be in for a shock. Literally.

But when it ended, it felt differently than with the breaks and after a bit of wait, there was no other shock. My nipples got more and more painful though because it was still being clamped by japanese clover clamps and I desperately wanted them off. I freed my hand and grabbed my phone. Read the status line: Status: Stopped by timer. Yes! I've done it!

I got out quickly and my nipples have been in pain for another 40 minutes or so. Now they feel normal again. Still sore if I touch or squeeze them.

What a session! So glad I did it, but damn, it hurt so much too. And being bound in the straight jacket was pure awesomeness. I was sweaty inside after the session though, but at least it kept me warm. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Lotharjulz

Re: Selfbondage in straightjacket with painful nipple estim

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh the joy of a straight jacket. :) Mine is made from pu leather so it doesn't really breathe and thus gets sweaty inside. But I also have a pu leather bathing suit that has the same issue and a pu leather full body jump suit that also becomes sweaty. I think its just part of the fun. Making you really feel like you are in a session. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

congradulations on an excellent session. It was well thought ut and brillliantly executed. I bet it was extremely satisfying also. I do have a straight jacket too, a real one from a hospital but I havent used it. There is no way to buckle it up solo. I've also been using nipple clamps since I read your previous posts, it took several attempts before I could keep them on for any length of time. Now, when Master makes me run or jog around the punishment area the clamps flop up and down, yanking and pulling on my nipples in a very painful way. I also found some refigerator magnets at a hardware store that are pretty strong. They have a hook that I can use to attach them to the nipple clamps. The weight of the magnets alone add a great deal of pain to my already acheing nipples, but I can increase the punishment by adding all sorts of steel things like nails, washers and more magnets. When jogging around with the extra weight on the clamps, the clamps sometimes fall off so Master had me drill very small holes throught the clamps so that once they are in place with my nipple securly squeezed between the two pads, a needle can be pushed through one side, into and through my captured nipple, out the other side.It's very painful, but it keeps the weighted clamps from slipping off for sure. Sticking a needle through a nipple is quite a bit more painful than a flu shot by the way.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hey there KinkyLady. :)

I have torture nipple clamps that can be worn with piercings. They are rings with 4 screws in them. 2 of them are pointy and 2 are flat and hollow. You secure the flat ones first, then turn the spikes for real agony. I've put these on before and with the flat ones secured first and the points second pushed needles through them. Yes, that really hurts, but that's what makes it so much fun too. :)

Putting estim on them is even more evil. :)