First self-bondage / Why we have alternative escapes

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
ChaoticGoodRogue

First self-bondage / Why we have alternative escapes

Post by ChaoticGoodRogue »

Did my first simple, but not-merely-decorative self-bondage last night. Ran a belt through hoodie pocket, through belt loop, around bed-foot and padlocked (thank you boundanna.com for the belt trick - didn't know such a cheap but solid restraint was possible). Since pants can't get over head nor hoodie under bottom (without ripping something) this secured me into what I was wearing and linked me to bed. I then added other decorative bondage.

(Safety note - in case of fire / other emergency my bed frame is light enough to lift for a short amount of time even from a sitting position. This became important; I also had a mace alarm and cellphone on me)

I ran a rope (50') through my pant leg (this is largely a version of the thistle scenario on the website), around my leg (to ensure some nice rubbing) and up my sweater out the head hole. Other end of 50 feet had the key. Would have to pull full length through my clothes to escape.

With a few mild discomforts in place, I let a 45 minute timer elapse before escape start. Even with (or perhaps in part because of) the discomforts it was a very happy and content 45 minutes. My body loves propioceptive feedback.

It was so exciting to throw away the key I had on me and be really "stuck." What made the night even more perfect, when the 45 minutes finally passed and I started pulling the 50 foot of rope through my clothes, I got about halfway until I heard something I had put the escape key on snap off. (This is why we have fire escapes)

It made a bit of a racket but got out (by lifting up bed) only to find that the key itself was still attached to rope - just the leather attachment had broken off! (sorry bed) But since I still failed the "main" escape I made myself pay a mild WAM forfeit (eating frosted cake with just mouth - highly recommend). All in all an amazing first self-bondage session (and a good safety reminder along the way).

Can already tell I am a user for life.
gwrolla

Re: First self-bondage / Why we have alternative escapes

Post by gwrolla »

great job! also a very true story.

welcome to bound anna.

a note, from my self bondage sessions: put a easy escape key, in a nasty liquid.

i like to put my safety key in tea or a glass of wine, with a rope tied to glass.
ChaoticGoodRogue

Good idea. Yes - definitely will be using the Pukacola safety key method in future scenarios. And as the main event in another. :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Pukacola
ew-duck.gif
ew-duck.gif (60.59 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ChaoticGoodRogue

I've heard orange juice + milk works well. Thought I heard the name Pukacola in this site but maybe not. Main point is that if your life is in danger you can stain your carpet or drink (attach to cup handle not the drink so key is not swallowed) and be relatively certain to get free. If your life is not in danger . . . you will prob want to sit through the scenario.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ChaoticGoodRogue wrote:Thought I heard the name Pukacola in this site but maybe not.
You did. https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... lease.html It might be a regional thing, but we spell it with an E.
That "ewww!" gif of mine is kind of a recurring theme around here. Haven't used it in a while.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ChaoticGoodRogue

Ah! Thx yes that is the page I saw it on.

(And yes is a funny gif) :lol: