Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 11th, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

Today we did a posture/crawl session.
With the gemini attached to his nipples and over this the balloons boobs and bra.
Then the Gush is under 2 diapers and his shock watch on the inside of his left wrist.
Put on his swimming suit over it so that everything is well insured and difficult to remove.
Then a pair of jogger pants to protect his knees and a pair of gray underpants to finish it off.

In the room there were 3 tubes in the shape of a triangle that he had to crawl under.

While I vibrated his Gemini, Gush and Shock watch in xtoys.app to distract him (I thought I was on my own operating the cockpit of the Star Ship Enterprise :rofl: ), he had to crawl on all fours, blindfolded, from the bathroom to the front door several times. This with his cell phone in the middle of the back.
Every time the cell phone fell, he had to warn me. I then shocked him for 5 seconds on the shock watch. Starting at a bearable stimulus of 20, but increasing by one each time the cell phone falls until it reaches the painful 30.
If he reached the bathroom the last time back and forth before 30, he was allowed to cum in VibeMate with his Max2. And he had finished at the strong of 27 (with sore nipples :mrgreen: )!

But here too there was a rule: he had to do this before an undetermined time had elapsed for him, otherwise he was not allowed to have his orgasm until the next day.

He came really hard just before the 4m30s time he had left. :lol:
So he can enjoy his rest from the efforts in his onesie with bra/boobs during one hour.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 11, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

my hard and fun session, and my pictures from it.
Attachments
fe8116c6-b9f5-4729-9674-11a561f8282d.jpg
882aeecc-b572-4b12-8920-512d264bbecc.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 16, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

Today I completely put him in his sister-in-law's clothes.
Blindfolded and with the lights off, he had to get a panty and a bra from her hamper and 2 pieces of top and bottoms.
Under the bra are squishy balls and under the panty are the Gush.
For the top and bottom he could choose from the 2 which suited him best.

I would stimulate him from slow to very hard as he lies belly down with a pillow under his head, rocking his body back and forth on the squishy balls and the Gush. Unfortunately the connection was bad.

Therefore, he had to stay in Vibemate indefinitely without coming before I warned him in Kik that the time (40 minutes) had expired.
If he came within that time, he had to take a shower with clothes on to clean the clothes and cool him down. :twisted:

Because he made it, he gets to play his Virtual Succubus game with his Max2 - and tutu on instead of the panty - until he cums.

If the game allows him to have his orgasm, he can stay in these clothes for 1 hour. Otherwise he has to take off the clothes and replace them with a diaper for 30 minutes and an orgasm is forbidden until our next meeting.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May17, 23

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from yet another fun session.
Attachments
3499c5ba-eaef-495b-859f-e7dccb64ecc3.jpg
d329864a-5d67-4005-bce4-c1fbeaab13f6.jpg
c79c6087-fb7e-4182-a431-88b106b4f596.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 18, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

Last time the virtual succubus made him cum after 35 edges. :shock:

This time some other clothes of his sister-in-law were chosen.

We played Pimple Pete with the stipulation that he had to hold the base with his left hand and only use his right hand to remove the pimples. However, the pavlok was attached to the inside of his right hand with a shock strength of 30 and a vibration strength of 100.

The screen of his cell phone turned off so that he had to remove the pimples in the dark environment while I stimulated his Gush and the pavlok watch.
First, the water was directed 3 times to his crotch, then 3 times to the breasts, and then 3 times to his face.

He had to remove the last 3 pimples to win and he succeeded, but because of the tension he had forgotten that he could only use his right hand and on the last pimple he had used his left hand.

As punishment, he had to take a cold shower for 1 minute with all his clothes on.
Then the clothes were replaced with his own bra and swimsuit and he got a hot bubble bath in his clothes while I stimulated him with his Gush and pavlok watch.

Then he had to get out of the bath and take off all his clothes within 30 seconds to earn his Max2 time. He was ready in 27 seconds so he could dry off properly and play with his Max2 in a new dry stuffed bra at Vibemate.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 18, 23

Post by gwrolla »

my sexy pictures, from another shocking and fun session
Attachments
957945f7-5df8-49d6-95bd-e8a912d3875c.jpg
9a5c08d5-af10-4e7d-bbca-f13da5a5c8d5.jpg
b513c6bd-ad01-4042-9f46-56aa55c148e0.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 23, 23

Post by kinbaku »

Besides the bra and tutu, we used the sister-in-law's clothes. he always had to choose 2 clothes from which I then decided what to wear.
This time we decided to place the tutu completely above the breasts - so that it would not interfere with crawling.

A blanket was placed in the living room. On top of that the shock watch without strap (harder to find :twisted: ) and above that a second blanket. This while he was blindfolded and I stimulated his Gush.

Then he had to crawl blindfolded on all fours from the bathroom to the sound of the vibrating watch while I also vibrated the Gush and regularly shocked the watch.
He had found the watch very quickly (1m19s) so we decided to repeat it again with an extra blanket and folded the blankets together so he didn't know which "floor" the watch was on.
This time I had set the duration of the shocks to the maximum time of 15 seconds and constantly looked for it to activate the shocks while I let the Gush vibrate at different waves.
He needed 3m40s this time, but he was lucky to be able to just take the watch in those few seconds when the shocks weren't activated. :rofl:

From a dare site he must take a shower in sissy clothes.
So we took advantage to do this this evening. :mrgreen:
He had to take off his tutu and stockings and be ready in the bath.
When I started the Gush he had to start with lukewarm water and gradually take a warmer shower until I stopped the Gush (after 2 minutes :twisted: ).
Then he had to take off his wet clothes as quickly as possible (1m57s) and then put on a dry bra with squishy ball boobs and onesie for 2 hours to remember this nice evening.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 23, 23

Post by gwrolla »

my photos from a blinding session
Attachments
69ba6c77-1a7b-45e1-8a2a-c5ae9dfd96e2.jpg
53180ce1-c4cb-4066-abcb-bae9d8e237ec.jpg
fea72800-a7a0-457d-bb87-e28d2030bc81.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 25, 23

Post by kinbaku »

For undergarments we used 2 pink panties and his favorite bra, then a top tucked into the bottom and over all this his swimsuit so he can't quickly remove his Gush.

Then his handcuff key was rolled up and taped shut in a wad of toilet paper. In addition, 12 identical wads were made with a coin in each wad (making closed paper wads like in the 1st grade kindergarten they make clay figures :lol: ). These were shuffled in a box. Then blindfolded spread on a blanket in the living room and covered with another blanket.

Then from the bathroom with double-locked handcuffs in front of him he had to slowly go blindfolded to the blankets while I vibrated his Gush.

On the inside of his right wrist was his shock watch.
Every time I let go the vibration of that watch he was allowed to start searching, but with every shock he had to stop searching and get his hands out from under the blanket again.

Every time he found a wad I increased the vibration of his Gush (and sometimes slightly increased the strength of the shocks :twisted: ). He then had to wait for the watch to vibrate to continue his search.

Only after finding 10 coins :shock: , he finally found the key after having this shocking experience for about 10 minutes.

Then he was allowed to slowly remove his handcuffs and lie blindfolded on the couch where I vibrated his Gush in all sorts of ways during the same 10 minutes.

Now he has to spend an hour and a half in this attire in the evening.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 25, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a shockingly blind evening!!!
Attachments
72a54304-4a75-4434-a119-7d45fa3ebba9.jpg
ef04b127-9d97-41cf-898f-aa0badbc8e78.jpg
bc793c41-e5bf-47e9-923a-ec213553782b.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 30, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

Without underpants but with his bra, tutu, skirt and blouse, he had to take 100 steps blindfolded with noise at 50% in his headphones.
Then he had to go outside in his car without his blindfold, but with the headphones on. I would then multiply the time by 10 from the minutes he spent outside to determine how long we could play with the Max2.

But there were too many people every time he wanted to go out.
As punishment, he had to take a cold shower with the clothes on until everything was thoroughly wet: from the front, back, top and bottom, including his face and hair. :twisted:

Then he had to sit in the bathtub and slowly the bath was filled with a warm bubble bath. He had to sit in this for 20 minutes, wondering what would happen next. :mrgreen:

After the bath he had to drain the water, undress completely naked, then dry himself well and put on a dry bra and underpants. All this within 5 minutes. If he failed, then no orgasm until our next session.
However, he finished in exactly 4 minutes so he earned his Gush.
While I stimulated him for 25 minutes he played a game and he had to say how many times he died playing the game.

That was 2 times, so that he had to do a pushup 2x 10=20 times to bring those dead back to life.

Then he stays in these clothes for another hour.

Each time I wonder in advance what to do, but each time it turns out to be a pleasant game for both of us with which we can laugh a lot (but of course the inside jokes remain private between the two of us :facepalm: ).
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 30, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

very well said, my friend.

anyway, here are the pictures, from that wet but not wild session.
Attachments
b1865c07-ac7e-42fd-88e6-2b4562866608.jpg
26d278c9-f5a7-4c03-bfba-8e87903b7752.jpg
50e4be1e-8fda-49be-a287-839b280ef15f.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: June 6, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

After putting on his panty and his bodyshaper over it, he wore his sister-in-law's panty and bra. On top of this came a beautiful bra of his own as a contrast and adapted to the panty of the sister-in-law.

With very irregular waves of stimulation from his Gush, I led him blindfolded to the couch step by step.

Since we have over 30 thousand views, I spoiled him on the couch, blindfolded for 30 minutes with his Gush with the xtoys.app.

Then we went to Lovense for a communal game with our Max2's. Whoever came first has to let the contents of the Max2 run over his eyes. :shock:
And we weren't allowed to stop until we came.

Because he came first he had to let his cum over the eyes while I continued to stimulate my Max2. But in the end he denied me to cum, so he won the game after all and I fell into his trap. :twisted:

He has to spend the rest of the evening in his onesie with his bras underneath, but no underpants. In return, I will also spend the whole day and evening without underwear under my pants.
And I have three meetings to attend today. :lol:

I already put the pokergame demo in xtoys.app to my teases for our next session with our Max2's. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from an exciting session
Attachments
7c0751c6-1371-4e1e-b587-96e838451981.jpg
a3b9f4e0-9606-4c96-be20-a0bdb7b88f2e.jpg
8baa06ec-89e5-4898-897f-80e60f7b22c1.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

First, he had to inflate a very large balloon in his onesie with a hand pump.
Then in complete darkness and blindfolded trying to put on Gush in his briefs.
Because this didn't work, we went over to the cross-dressing time, this time first the Gush in his black tights, pulling the tights up well so that the Gush was pressed firmly. After this his bra and swimsuit.

The balloon was then re-inflated to maximum size with the hand pump in the front room. But then fatigue kicked in. It was so much easier to inflate him with the automatic pump, but now we couldn't use it so as not to wake his wife. :cry:

That's why he had to put on his shock watch on the inside of his left hand and put two small balls (yellow and red) in a small black bag.

Then we went to xtoys.app with our private connection.
Every time he pulled the yellow ball I would stimulate him with the Gush for 30 seconds, but every time he pulled the red one I would shock him for 3 seconds starting from a strength of 20 and increasing by 1 each time until we got to a strength 40.
But now fatigue set in. That's why he must blindfolded himself for a random time nap while I vibrated his Gush. When the time was up I would wake him with a shock of magnitude 40.
He then had to guess within three turns how long I had stimulated him and he could have a difference of 3 minutes. However, the last guess was 4 minutes difference so he lost his right to Max2 this time. Just 1 minute too much difference. :mrgreen:

He must now first do his chores in these clothes and then spend the night blindfolded in these clothes for another 20 minutes as if he were a blind person. 8)