Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: Feb. 9th, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

Sorry for the late reply at the last session, but I was busy entering the annual data for an association.

First I put him in the normal bra with water balloon boobs and underpants (photo 3).

Then I wanted to make him horny with the Lovense app and his Gush for 20 minutes in preparation for tonight's game. Unfortunately after 17 minutes the connection with the Gush broke so we decided to continue with the scenario immediately.

A giant balloon was inflated as a baby with a little water in it as amniotic fluid. There over the rest of the clothes. It looked like a womb with 4 babies (photo 2) :rofl: .

In the middle of the room his corners were placed over 2 low chairs. He had to crawl underneath.
The departure was from the bathroom where he had to crawl blindfolded on his stomach, under the corners, to the front door and then back under the corners to the bathroom.
If the baby balloon popped he had to write the story for BoundAnna and he wasn't allowed to orgasm for 2 nights, including this night. But he managed to do it in 5 minutes 30 seconds without losing the babies.
So I had to write the screenplay :cry: and he had his orgasms :D .

Then he had to take off his socks and put that fat balloon under him and let it pop on my countdown (photo 1). All 4 babies escaped in the air and he was sitting nicely in the water :roll: .
He then had to stay in the wet clothes for 10 minutes, then take off everything except the boobs and bra. To then put on warm panty, socks and onesie for the next hour before going to sleep and having a nice dream.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/14/23

Post by gwrolla »

my fun pictures from a fun session.
Attachments
71ac6435-4a5a-4d76-89af-47cd028978ee.jpg
6f99821d-e3db-4998-92cc-6ae5290a71f8.jpg
8f481b04-6fb8-46f2-9079-1143527eba14.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/14/23

Post by kinbaku »

This time I let him make a little baby balloon with half water and half air and the Gemini vibe connected to his scrotum to stimulate his prostate (photo 3).
Then balloon boobs with half water and half air and then his corset and bodysuit, so we don't loose our baby during the trip (photo 2).

While I vibe the Gemini he has to go from his sister in law bedroom door to the front door and back in the dark room (we traveled at night) and he must jump forwards like a horse on his toes and knees high up. So the water in the balloons are moving up and down.
I let him make the stagecoach ready during 3 minutes and then I would fire the go-ahead as I timed how long he lasted.
He knew in advance that the longer he lasted, the longer the reward would be at the end of the ride in the couch end station.

It was a rough trip because the vibrating clips dug into his ball sack :shock: and he had to stop after 2 minutes horse riding. So he got 5 times 2 minutes on the couch with his blindfold on and drinking a mt. dew as refreshment.
Fortunately we were not ambushed by Indians during our trip. :rofl:

With everything on like photo 2 and over this his onesie (photo 1) he can watch a new TV episode and can only take it off when the episode is finished.
I wonder where his thoughts go most: the TV or his clothes. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: Feb. 16, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

my sexy pictures, from a fun session.
Attachments
58f83eb8-c47b-4a10-9a62-afeee1ca5604.jpg
3280d7b7-a50a-499d-9d51-245af75fdbf5.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: Feb. 16, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

I let him choose his underwear (photo 2) and then I choose his tutu and Hawaiian dress (photo 1).
First a warm up blindfolded in the dark room, standing with legs shoulder width apart as I stimulated his Gush, but not more than 50% strength.
Then blindfolded on the couch for 30 minutes with different rhythms and strengths.

Then we held a competition with our Max2. Whoever came first had to eat his cum.

This time I lost, but I went even further so that Gwrolla could also cum while it became a torture for me.

But I also had a hair in my cum :shock: : "Waiter, there is a pubic hair in my squash soup".

Because it had become very late, he only had to stay for 1 hour with his bra in his onesie.
Janice

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by Janice »

I like that black dress with the red flowers. It's cute :-) You two have a fun session going. I enjoyed reading it.
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by kinbaku »

Janice wrote:I like that black dress with the red flowers. It's cute :-) You two have a fun session going. I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks, the Hawaiian dress was normally already provided for the time before, but he had too big breasts and he couldn't get into the dress. (Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/14/23, photo 2)
So he quickly followed a slimming cure in those few days. That's why I let him put the tutu under the dress so that his beautiful slim hips show off after that slimming course. :lol:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: Feb. 21, 23

Post by gwrolla »

my sexy pictures, from a shocking session.
Attachments
cce9db8b-22d0-4f30-9612-ceebc83a99d2.jpg
bf17215f-041d-4699-81d1-5c4b93d41ee5.jpg
e99f4cd1-14aa-4ceb-b7bf-611291b5e47c.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: Feb. 21, 23

Post by kinbaku »

When we had put on the swimsuit over the big breasted panty and bra (photo 2), we had gone to play his new game of Jenga in the dark room (because he is more than 14 year old :lol: ).
It was Shizap (photo 3), where you get shocks on the tweezers you hold in different strengths, from soft to strong: zip, zap and shizap.

We decided to do all 3 in increasing strength as I stimulated his Gush and he sat with his legs open in front the game.

The first game - zip - we had to stop after 7min40s because the timer stopped and the game automatically turned off :cry: .

On the second game - zap - the blocks had fallen after 1m47s and he had to hold the tweezer for 5 counts as a penalty.

Then he had to rebuild the tower in ambient light.
Because the tower had fallen after 3 minutes on the shizap setting, he now had to hold out for 5 counts with the shizap strength while squeezing the tweezers in his hands.

Then we had a bet with the synchronized Max2s and whoever came first won. We were only allowed to cum when we both got to the edge level.
This time Gwrolla won, but after that he gotta finish me off. :shock:
Right after he said that his big boobs are bouncing I also came (my cum on his big boobs :rofl: ).

Without pantyhose but with his bra and boobs he stays up in his boba fett onesie for another 1.5 hours (photo 1).
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: Feb. 23, 23

Post by gwrolla »

our last session, from this short month
Attachments
bee0e68f-f64f-46ed-955e-78aff6279b68.jpg
2f18ec50-3323-4083-abb2-b2d9b2db8925.jpg
06a789de-72e6-49ff-9318-4bae6c154c5b.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: Feb. 23, 23

Post by kinbaku »

He opted for nice panty and big cold water balloons in a bra (photo 3).
Over this came black tights and a black swim bottom. The bulge is the Gush for clarity :facepalm: (photo 2).
From 3 choices I chose the slip with floral lace motif and the tutu underneath so that this motif is clearly visible.
Underneath this brief came the pregnancy bodysuit with a medium baby balloon consisting of half air and half cold water. It was our baby "Rose" (photo 1).

After getting to the couch under stimulation, he had to lie there with his hands under his buttocks. Afterwards he had to say the exact time after 5 guesses: 35 minutes, 30 minutes, 25 minutes, 28 minutes and 27 minutes. And it was 27 minutes, so guessed right just in time. :D

Blindfolded and under my stimulation he had to throw the balloon Rose over the balcony. It popped in the grass. So Rose met Mr. Grass and together they made the children that we will see grow like little blades of grass after 9 months. :love:

Because he guessed correctly, he can play with the Max2 on his own in xtoys.app, which he likes a lot.
If he can cum within 15 minutes he can stay in his onesie for 1 hour, otherwise that time is limited to 30 minutes after he came.
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: Feb. 28, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

Because the difficulties with BoundAnna in Sacramento, this time first the story before the pictures. :wink:

He had to turn around 5 times with closed eyes and then look for his box/bag in the dark front room.
Then he had to carry a balloon baby (3/4 water, 1/4 air) of 8 months and big boobs with a lot of nutrition for this baby :lol: .

This time he had to get on all fours with a towel under him. A soft pillow under his knees to protect the knees and to keep his legs spread while I stimulated his Gush.
However, he was allowed to lean on his elbows when his arms got tired. This for 15 minutes.

Then he was allowed to lie softly on his belly for 5 minutes of stimulation, the last minute with his full weight. :shock:
To then crawl to the bathroom on his stomach using only his arms and hands. Because they were already tired from the previous effort, he was allowed to go to the bathroom upright.

Here the balloon baby was born close to the sink with a towel on the floor: the assignment was to use only one hand - the other hand behind his back.
It was a successful caesarean section. The child and mother are doing well. :D

So we went to xtoys.app to spoil the good mother with an orgasm with the Max2. Afterwards with a bit of torture :mrgreen: - not everything in the world always goes well.

He now has to be in his onesie for 1.5 hours with the baby loose in his onesie, but he can put the baby back in the right place from the outside of the onesie when the baby moves to the side.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/1/23

Post by gwrolla »

now my pictures.

enjoy
Attachments
c1f6ecd5-bd9d-4ff4-a674-15bd5e0022b2.jpg
4ee349b5-cc4f-4edf-83c2-80efbdb34f0f.jpg
228a9ccb-a48d-4baa-8c90-d40d8f62bee8.jpg
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/7/23

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures from a short nite/session.

enjoy, Janice.
Attachments
14a99fcd-36b5-48b2-b2b7-f045d32860ee.jpg
1d625849-97de-4ee9-8ce2-3eb98bd5eaee.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 3/7/23

Post by kinbaku »

Because we passed the 25000 views (thanks everyone :worship: ) we made it a party-session.

First our standard rite with the eyes closed, turning around, looking for the box / bag in the dark room and only opening the eyes again when everything is nicely placed in the bathroom.

Then the party underwear with the underpanty with the flowers (photo 2) and then the beautiful party clothes (photo 1).
Unconsciously he chose the clothes for which Janice in her Avatar was making her make-up to also participate in our party. :wink:
So come along to our party to eat the chocolate cakes.

Then - while I stimulated his Gush - he had to step to the seat double blindfolded and with his hands on his head so that with each step the heel touched the toes of the other foot.

After that he had to win 3 times at his Wolf game during the further stimulation of his Gush. Only then did he earn his diploma for the Max2 game 8) .

However, he was tired of fighting the many wolves so we decided that he will operate the Max2 on his own tomorrow and afterwards stay up for 1 hour before going to sleep.

That means that with next Thursday evening he celebrated our party for 3 nights in a row. Isn't that a big party? :rofl: