Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 4/18/23

Post by kinbaku »

He wore a black bra and tights this evening and a black skirt over it.
Then his tutu to make it wider at the bottom and over it the skirt of his sister-in-law.

In the front room a labyrinth was created using the corners.
His new rc truck was placed in front of the maze with the handcuff key loaded in the back.
A flashlight was taped to his rc truck so that it looked like he was driving his truck in a dark night in unknown terrain.

The truck was prepared and he himself was handcuffed in the bathroom. He then had to drive it to him within 10 minutes via the camera on the truck.
As a good driver he managed to free him in 3 minutes so that he earned his Max2 time. :D

Together we first went to xtoys.app, but we decided to quickly go back to Lovense where we kept each other entertained.
The one who would come last had to smear the cum all over his face.

Since we both could hold back, we went to Vibemate first. Just when I was about to came, I got the message that his Vibemate has died on him.

So we continued in Lovense again. Just when I was about to report that I came, he reported that he had his orgasm.

So that I had to smear my cum all over my face (and a little in my eyes :shock: ) and keep it that way for an hour. While during that hour he only wears his stuffed bra and onesie.

The chrono indicates that as I type this out I still have half an hour to go. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a weird/fun session.
Attachments
d0389afb-af08-4d7e-a6b8-55421ba725d2.jpg
769bac20-5ed1-4ef5-97b2-a8ba16432058.jpg
808b5333-c8a4-423b-a741-7be83c9c609d.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 4/20/2023

Post by kinbaku »

This evening we used his last 4 balloons: 2 for the very large breasts and one yellow one for the 8.5 month baby; all three filled with cold water (the baby half water/half air so he could feel him moving). The 4th blue balloon filled with air.

He first put on his tan bra and then the purple bra.
Then the pants, his wife's old sweat top and the tutu.

With the blue balloon squeezed between his legs, he had to walk blindfolded five times from one wall to the other while I stimulated his Gush.

Then he would take off the sweat top and change into a sweat top and pants, but because of the big boobs and baby he couldn't get out of the old sweat top - trapped in his own clothes :rofl: - and we had to cut this piece. :cry:

Finally we put on the sweat pants combined with a sailor moon sweat top, shoes and his Gush.
With his hood on - protecting against the sea storms - and his headphones with noise at 50% volume - the sound of the sea - he then had to go walking inside his apartment complex while I stimulated him. This for 3 times the time it took for going wall to wall (=3x6 minutes).
(Hood up, so it is hard to see around and headphones with noise so he can't hear either :twisted: ).

After 11 minutes he warned me that he had gone back to his apartment because he had seen some people - and they had seen him. :shock:
Therefore, he should sit down on the blue balloon for the remaining 7 minutes. However, his legs were too tired from the previous efforts, so that the balloon popped after 3 minutes. So no Max2 time for him this evening.

Blindfolded, he then had to take the baby balloon from the bathroom to the balcony and throw it over the balcony. Here too he had the misfortune that he heard people on his left outside. :shock:

Then he had to take off everything below waist level and only wear a long nightgown for one hour so that everything at the bottom stays cool for this evening. :mrgreen:

Pictures will come tomorrow.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 4/20/23

Post by gwrolla »

finally, my pictures from last week.
Attachments
f2b40b55-8ab4-40d0-a4b5-d6be9f44ba08.jpg
5e18f307-bb08-4c87-9fdd-142f40ef4b41.jpg
9c0a6314-f4ed-4cc9-acf1-441951ca8a4e.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 4/25/2023

Post by kinbaku »

This evening he should have worn his bra, underpants and a green top.
Instead of the Gush, he had to put on 2 diapers on top of each other.

He had a new toy: pavlov shock clock 3.

After testing on xtoys.app (the strength of 10 shocks was not felt, that of 20 was a light prick and that of 30 was a strong shock). He had made it possible to go up to 50, but I thought 30 was enough.

He drank a Mountain Dew can and then had to do 20 star jumps to bring the Mnt Dew down. To pass some time, I made him walk 10 times blindfolded from the front door to the TV.
Then wait with his bare feet in the cold bath tub until 4 minutes passed (he did'nt know :mrgreen: ). I let him out of the bath with a vibe signal on the pavlok for a second Mountain Dew can (Burp :wink: ). Then 30 star jumps and body shakes for 1 minute - I warned him again with his pavlok clock when to stop.

Then for 5 minutes (he didn't know how long it would take) back in the cold bathtub: if he pissed then I reward him with a 100 strength vibe for 10 seconds , if he wouldn't have pissed I would warn him with a shock of 30 for 5 seconds.
However, at 4 minutes 30 seconds he pissed in the diapers: the bottom diaper was completely wet and the top one only damp.

Then with the Max2 on Vibemat he had a regular 10 to 15 minute video while I distracted him: either giving vibes at different strengths and different durations and about 1/3 of the time with short jerks gradually going from strength 20 to strength 30.
If he came he could clean everything up and put on a new clean diaper, if he didn't come he would have to put the moist 2nd diaper back on for a full hour.

After 12 minutes 20 seconds he not only came, but had a really good orgasm. :D
So after cleaning everything well, he gets a new diaper and together with his bra he can stay in his onesie for 1 hour.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: April 25, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures from yet another fun session
Attachments
0f4db65c-6c0a-4664-a311-f9374bb5d5a7.jpg
ed9714fd-643e-40a4-a693-baa1efb0b719.jpg
bfa761dc-6aaf-42be-92c7-ac36ef1d1582.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:my pictures from yet another fun session
And notice in the first and second pictures that we put the Pavlov on the inside of the wrist to get even more effect. :whip: :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:we put the Pavlov on the inside of the wrist to get even more effect. :whip: :twisted:
Pavlov?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:we put the Pavlov on the inside of the wrist to get even more effect. :whip: :twisted:
Pavlov?
https://shop.pavlok.com/pages/pavlok-homepage
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I was at least partially confused. Thanks G.
I had something else in mind.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (12.5 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
Might be considered a Freudian slip. Or totally appropriate.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I was at least partially confused. Thanks G.
I had something else in mind.
Capture.JPG
Might be considered a Freudian slip. Or totally appropriate.
Yes, for me it is more a Pavlov watch for him instead of the Pavlok watch. So I changed the name. :mrgreen:
But forgot that at BoundAnna they are all well awake. I didn't think they would notice. Wrong thinking on my part. :facepalm: :rofl:
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 05/02/2023

Post by kinbaku »

We made big cold water boobs out of old balloons.
Over that are his new bras he got from his very understanding wife :love: and a diaper in the tights and over that his green top.

With the shock watch on the inside of his left wrist, we went to xtoys.app for a private session.

Today we played the photography game. Each time I shocked him, he was allowed to move and with each vibration he had to remain still in the position he had until I shocked again.

That way we moved to the fridge, drank a root beer.
Then with the same game to the couch with a cold pepsi that he had to drink there.

Then we do some exercises: 20 star jumps, rest on belly for 1 minute but holding the boob free so they don't pop, then turn on his back and do 10 abdominal exercise with knees touching the boobs, rest 1 minute on his back , then 10 squats with no spreading knees, then rest on couch for one minute.

Then blindfolded to the bathroom: now the bell is for moving on and the vibe is take the photo and stand completely still. I try to confuse him with sometimes waiting for 30 seconds and sometimes quickly switching between standing still and moving.

Standing barefoot in the bath, penis pointing up in his diaper and wearing only one bra, he still couldn't go to the toilet.
So I sent for another cold Pepsi. While a light stream of water flowed from the tap, he had to drink the Pepsi outside the tub, but only between a ring and a vibration on his Pavlok.

Then back in the cold bath tub and blindfolded waiting for him to piss or that after 10 minutes I would give him a 7 second shock that his time was up. After 9 minutes he managed to go to the toilet in his diaper.

So a warm bubble bath while I - and afterwards others - stimulated him with his Gush in xtoys.app.
When he is ready with his bath, he must completely go under water with his eyes closed before stepping out the bathtub.

Then he has to put his boobs back on with the second dry bra and a new diaper in his onesie for 45 minutes.
So that he can still sleep a little and dream about this evening. :wink:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, May 2nd, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

here are my shocking pictures!!!
Attachments
f4db242a-4bce-4749-be54-793b1b76eacf.jpg
801b08aa-1f54-4062-a2d1-39905478fc5f.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, May 4nd, 2023

Post by kinbaku »

Gush like a timer in his soft white panty.
Then the 2 last balloons in a light blue bra and a bigger bra over it so we don't lose them on the way.
Then the pink shirt, black swim shorts and tutu on top.
He showed me a beautiful performance in his tutu in a video. :D

Then walking blindfolded from wall to wall every time his Gush reaches the maximum of the waves I let it bounce up and down randomly. So only taking a step when the Gush vibrations reach its maximum. And blindfolded so that he does not know where the wall is and thus avoids taking too large steps at once. 8)

Then I stimulated him while he was comfortable in his couch.
He then had to guess within 3 times to the minute how long I had stimulated him. If he couldn't: no max2 time until after 24 hours. :twisted:
He guessed the 30 minutes of stimulation right from the first time to the millisecond. :roll: Telepathy? :rofl:

So he can play with VibeMate-app and his Max until he has a great orgasm.
Then he can rest for another 1.5 hours in his onesie with boobs and bra. :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: May 4th, 2023

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures from a fun session.
Attachments
6088ea2a-3a9e-4a64-86cd-1a026da6b3a6.jpg
12e4e4b2-8dbf-49bc-a21c-02b25ad6a5f1.jpg
da28907a-7b0d-4b62-9d12-b637276b1620.jpg