Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/14/21

Post by gwrolla »

here is the next/recent session we/us just had:

Kinbaku, allowed me to pick a black bra and a colorful panty to wear. he told me that i had to wear big air boobs/balloons in my bra.

then i suggested that i wear a sports bra over my boobs/bra. lastly, i told him that i should wear my guy jogger pants and waist thinner over everthing. (see pic below).

also, he allowed me to eat my soup and drink my pepsi blindfolded, to enjoy the flavors.

after i was full and hydrated, he told me to tie a body harness with the rope. i did so.

so, then he wanted me to build a small tunnel for me tk crawl under. i crawled with my big boobs 6 times through the tunnel, in 9 minutes or so.

very lastly, he told me i could remove my waist thinner and pop my balloons. and he told me i had to stay in that outfit for 2.5 hours.

i had a fun time with Kin.

till.
Attachments
0ecbed6e-ed3b-4922-a290-1c3c92b75555.jpg
aba20f7b-43cd-4378-9fcd-148ca15dfe7f.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/14/21

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:so, then he wanted me to build a small tunnel for me to crawl under. i crawled with my big boobs 6 times through the tunnel, in 9 minutes or so.
It was even within 5 minutes and 50 seconds! :shock: 8)
It was a representation of the discovery in the tunnels of a distant planet. And that with his full head blindfold, scraping his big breasts on the floor.

The first time he crawled into the tunnel, he bumped his head against the tunnel of corners and a blanket over it.
Those are the risks of a planet traveller exploring low tunnels on distant planets. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/16/21

Post by gwrolla »

pics of latest session
Attachments
eae18d86-7360-49f6-bf8d-c272db5950c5.jpg
492e39ce-5591-4f02-8217-c682addb4144.jpg
11526f2f-7f68-4287-be9c-b25a918efd9a.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:pics of latest session
First I chose the panty and bra with cold water balloons and a fat baby with warm water that was held up by the waist thinner.
We first tried to put on his bodysuit over it, but the only result were 4 breasts :rofl: (second figure) so we decided to put on the Hawaii dress without dress straps with a black bra as icing on the cake (first picture).

Then we played the Limbo game by crawling under the corner on all fours, first face up (like a crab) and then face down (like a squat).

Then sat blindfolded on a swivel chair turned until he was dizzy, then on all fours to the couch to fall in and wait for the dizzyness to pass. It took 20 rounds for him to get dizzy.

Then moved the swivel chair further away from the couch, set a vibrator on maximum and on pulsing, and secured it with two extra pair of knickers so the vibe pressed well against his dick. Then spin 23 rounds and then crawling blindfolded on all fours until he felt the couch with his hands.

Once there he put the vibrator on fast pulse and a steady fast for a while.

I let Excel choose a time for how long he had to put the vibrator on slow pulse. First he was allowed to stimulate extra with his hands by changing the pressure and position of the vibrator, then he had to keep his hands under the buttocks and he was only allowed to change the pressure on the vibrator with his legs, making his hands even more numb.

The last minute I started counting down the seconds and allowed him to change the vibrator setting and use his hands again.
He had to cum or else he had to sit on 3 balloons until they pop.

He hadn't come within 14 minutes, so he had to sit on the balloons one by one (third photo with the one that popped). The last one he had to lie on first with the baby balloon under it so that it would feel like a moving baby.
Only the first balloon exploded under him. The 2 others - which we call Jedi balloons - went over the balcony for the children to play with the next day.
He had to stay in the clothes for an hour, while charging the vibrator back. Then put the vibe back to medium speed for 30 minutes with no cumming ban. Only tomorrow can he have an orgasm. :twisted:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

well said, kin.

i always have fun, with him.

this time wasnt different.

btw, before our sessions next week, im going to buy 2 petticoats.

my choices for colors are: red, pink, white, purple, blue, green and yellow.

please pick the 2 colors i have to buy.

thanks for reading!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:btw, before our sessions next week, im going to buy 2 petticoats.

my choices for colors are: red, pink, white, purple, blue, green and yellow.

please pick the 2 colors i have to buy.
I let other members decide, but if no one has chosen anything before you have to buy them it turns red (for Christmas :wink: ) and a color you choose.
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

i pick white, for my color
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

well, i just bought pink!!!

i let theyoung cute girl at the store pick out my color.

i wasnt able to buy 2, so pink peticoat is it!!!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:well, i just bought pink!!!

i let theyoung cute girl at the store pick out my color.

i wasnt able to buy 2, so pink peticoat is it!!!
Congratulations on your purchase. Red color with white color gives a pink color! :rofl:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

that is so true.

btw, i put it on, and its so soft and fluffy.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:... i put it on, and its so soft and fluffy.
See viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13676&start=15#p106158 if you don't believe it. :hi:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
gwrolla wrote:... i put it on, and its so soft and fluffy.
See viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13676&start=15#p106158 if you don't believe it. :hi:
Impressive...............Most impressive.... :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/21/21

Post by kinbaku »

Today Gwrolla was dressed entirely in pink - along with his new pink "tutu". With 2 large cold water balloons as breasts.

He first had to follow the course of a rope with 2 large black air-filled balloons under his feet in the dark room, blindfolded. The cell phone remained at its starting point. He was back from one side of the room to the other in 3 minutes and 50 seconds.
Then we tried whether he could stand on both balloons with the support of the couch, but they soon burst.

Then he stood on an abs workout rotation board, making his tutu pop up as he went back and forth like the Marylin Monroe fly-up skirt.
We also tried at the door to only move in one direction, but that only resulted in him getting dizzy and having to rest on the couch.

Because he is already resting, I instructed him to wear these clothes for 3 hours before he was allowed to go to sleep. :mrgreen:

But since I had to contact him again I could see that he had tied his legs well together; therefore he only had to stay in the clothes for 2 hours. :wink:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/23/21

Post by gwrolla »

my session pictures
Attachments
343cb795-5d60-45e6-a569-1fa0fa04eb28.jpg
5e519b6e-c251-4b18-a533-683c91a39813.jpg
2165b4ab-a1d4-436c-af3d-45809eb9e308.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/23/21

Post by kinbaku »

Grwolla had first take a bath with his tutu on. Matter of a good start to the day. :rofl:

Then took off the tutu and dried with a hand dryer until it was only slightly damp.
He had put it back on and I let him hold the knot at the frontside. I like the knot. I'm just crazy about ties. :facepalm:
Then he put on his bra with water balloons. Hawaii attire, only the ukulele and the vocals were missing (picture 3). :rofl:
After that his flowerdress with straps (picture 2). We take a upskirt picture: a rosebud between flowers (picture 1). :)

After some testing we did following today:
On the counter we taped 4 open Dr. Pepper soda cans. Out of 2 of these had run down a bit so that there was room for filling with an absinthe drink. Then the 4 cans were mixed, the handcuff key placed in one of the cans and mixed again so that the location of the soda with absinthe and the key was unknown.

On the bathroom counter was the spare key, and we taped the empty can (we'd used for the tests) filled with straws.

Blindfolded and hands tied behind his back, he had to go to the bathroom from the couch in the front room for the straw. Then back to the front room looking for the openings of the can to empty the drink and then see if it contained the key. He was very unlucky and he had to drink all 4 of them before he could get to the key. It took him 14 minutes and 35 seconds, but it was fun.

As a prize I teased him with the vibrator by giving the commands how and at what speed the vibrator had to be changed each time. Tomorrow night he can cum with the vibrator.

For this evening he had to wear these clothes for 1 hour.