Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/27/22

Post by Kinbaku »

We reversed the roles compared to last time: I chose the undergarments: boobs and baby (both warm water balloons), bra with pink flowers, a pink panty and over it 2 waist thinners to hold the baby warm (photo 3). I received confirmation that Gwrolla had not cheated on me with another man and that I am indeed the baby's father.

He choose the outer outfit: the tutu (photo 1) of which we shifted the knot to the back this time and then his beautiful white sun dress (photo 2). If you look closely you can see the tutu light shining through.

This time we took a large empty toilet paper box, the handcuff key, 15 safety pins, a magnet, a white corner (see second picture) and a string.

We made a fishing rod from the corner, the string and the magnet. The key and safety pins went into the box and were shaken.
The spare key came in the bathroom.
He sat down in the front room on the couch at a distance so he couldn't see inside the box. Just to be safe, the lights went out and he was blindfolded and handcuffed.

Objective: If he catches more than 10 safety pins before he has the key he loses, If he has to go to the bathroom for the backup key walking across the lava floor he loses. He only wins if he catches the key before he has 11 safety pins.
He could count on a good punishment if he lost - without knowing what that punishment would be. :twisted:

When he already had 7 safety pins without the key, it got warm under his feet and not just from the lava. :mrgreen:

Again the box was shaken without looking into it and the fishing continued.
Fortunately, after the 8th safety pin, the key came up: "WON!" :D

When he lost he had to go inside the bathtube, pop the 3 balloons and take an ice cold shower for 5 minutes; now that he had won the baby was thrown over the balcony into the grass - it now lives on in heaven playing harp among the angels - and Gwrolla can take a nice warm bubble bath. We decided that he will do that tomorrow night so that he can enjoy this evening for 2 days.

The tensing clothes went out and were replaced by comfy pants and a Startrek t-shirt over the sexy breasts. I now needed a cold shower to cool myself down. :facepalm:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/1/22

Post by gwrolla »

wow. its been over 2 months, since i started posting in this thread.

well, here is yet another session of fun...

he told me right away, to put on my tan panty and big tan bra, with huge water balloon tits.

then, he told me to put on my tan corset.

after that, the outfit was completed with my sexy red shimmering dress. very sexy.

after that, the game of tbe night: try to guess the ball color of Kinbaku, after rolling ball blindfolded and cuffed, down my corners.

i guess right, on first ball. yellow tiger strip ball. lucky.

then, he wanted my to change into a black nighty and tutu, and go on all 4s, to and back down the track/corners. 5:15 seconds.

after that, i had 2 mini games: waiteress with toilet paper on tray. 10 rolls.

other mini game: try to get my boobs to fall out of my bra. i did it, no boob or bra contact allowed. 2:10 seconds.

when all done with kin and me, i put on my onesie over my big boobs and panty, for 2 hours.
Attachments
777d3516-c088-4403-a1bb-d1fe8c8d8023.jpg
aa3766c4-37c8-4cd7-a7b8-a7138ca8d2db.jpg
c4e473db-5195-42c7-a7be-2a36ec4abc75.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/1/22

Post by Kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:... after that, the game of tbe night: try to guess the ball color of Kinbaku, after rolling ball blindfolded and cuffed, down my corners.

i guess right, on first ball. yellow tiger strip ball. lucky. ...
There were 6 balls to choose from and which he had to move over a very long trajectory. Double blindfolded with a soft blindfold and a full head blindfold in a dark room and with hands handcuffed at the top of his head.
He was very lucky - or he read my mind - to pass on the very first ball. :)
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/3/22

Post by gwrolla »

here are my favorite photos, from this session
Attachments
1341f818-f117-4c6e-a08c-62135702840b.jpg
becd5106-b134-4d44-90c5-cf6266fffd9b.jpg
e64cbca2-520e-4fc7-a05a-a8220aab0cca.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:here are my favorite photos, from this session
This evening we played a spy game, with laser beams and placed the white corners that were obstacles to crawl over and under.
The assignment was to dismantle the bomb within a set time.
However, with each trip on the laser beam, 15 seconds is deducted from the time before the bomb explodes.

First we dress up in sunny underwear and tutu (photo 1), with a little water baby in a air balloon womb (photo 3). Since it was a blue balloon we named it Bluey.

First we did it in a dark room with handcuffs on, but without a blindfold. He had just 39 seconds left before the bomb would explode. :shock:

He then had 1 minute to get his proper full head blindfold. However, it was longer than 1 minute, so no vibrator game this evening. :cry:

Then we did it without handcuffs, but with the blindfold on. Now he had 3 minutes and 12 seconds left, but the baby almost didn't survive. So we did a test and re-positioned the baby for the next assignment.

This time he had to crawl double blindfolded mainly with the 2 tasks: dismantle the bomb and save the baby. And this time within 8 minutes. The bomb exploded, but the good mother had protected the baby with her own body, but unfortunately the baby also died: after a countdown he was popped with a lot of amniotic fluid (photo 2).

To end the evening, the clothes were replaced by a warm dry onesie. He had to supply himself with food and drink and sit on the couch for 1 hour without touching the ground, living on an island in the middle of the lava ground.

Come and see Gwrolla's adventures next week. :hi:
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

so very well put.

im trapped by lava, at this moment, for 35 more minutes.

i have my mt. dew and chips.

also, i timed it, so my phone will lock me out, for 7 hours, so i can sleep soundly.

see yall next week!!!

:hi: :hi: :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/8/22

Post by gwrolla »

well, here we go!!! pop!

so, he had me dump out all my sissy clothes into bathtub, mix them up, the i had to close my eyes and picked first items i touched.

first pic.

then, he had me lay out a track with rope and my corners to go under. 6 minutes for first time.

after that, i had to place 3 balls at end of track, and carry 1 in my mouth, per trip. 11 :30

the next mini game, was a balloon guessing game. i had to pick 1 balloon that he picked, and inflate it. white. first guess.

my reward, was that he guided me to a possible orgasm with my normal vibe, but ran out of time to cum.

my punishment for not cumming, was i has to sit on that white balloon to pop it.

until next time, till.
Attachments
9a6fe816-f8df-457b-9655-7980858d2515.jpg
eece947a-1509-4694-9c24-eb983bc6b081.jpg
eb2a4317-3872-4b91-867b-0890c5681769.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/8/22

Post by Kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:... then, he had me lay out a track with rope and my corners to go under. 6 minutes for first time.

after that, i had to place 3 balls at end of track, and carry 1 in my mouth, per trip. 11 :30
The rope was the railway and at least 5 corners were the tunnels that the train had to go under without hitting the ceiling of the tunnel. So he had to constantly touch the rope in order not to derail.

If he hits the tunnel in the first stage, he may have to fix them and then start all over - hoping that doesn't happen to the last tunnel. This happened once.
In the second phase (as a freight train), if he hit the tunnel, he had to count to fifty - the waiting time for the workers to repair the tunnel - before he could continue his journey across the country from that same spot. This happened 2 times.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/9/22

Post by gwrolla »

my best pics, from tonight's session
Attachments
5d6822f8-3564-40e7-86f2-f6186b781ac3.jpg
eaa635a2-0a39-40a5-a531-486770ca1306.jpg
aa11621d-6327-4caf-aa39-565a113f7ce9.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Today I let him surprise me with the clothes. First the bra and panty (photo 2), then the black nightgown, black skort and there over the pinkish bra and tutu (photo 3).

Then we played the Wethead challenge game in the dark front room on a blanket on the floor.

We went to play for 4 games:
Remove 6 pins clockwise each time or until he gets wet
the first with 1/4 full of water and then remove 6 pins, starting from his forehead (12 o'clock);
then half filled with water, starting from the right side (3 o'clock);
then 3/4 full, 6 pins out, starting from the back (6 o'clock);
Finally, completely filled to maximum, starting from the left (9 o'clock).

The first game he got wet at the 2nd pin, the 2nd game he got wet after the 5th pin.
Then we decided that if he got wet on the next 2 too, he should do a sissy mail dare. :twisted:
In the 3rd game he got wet after the 1st pin. :shock:
In the last game he was lucky: he stayed dry after removing the 6th pin.

Then we played Russian roulette with the last 2 pins:
If he got wet, he had to put on a jacket and send an email about his outfit. If he stayed dry, I had to take a 3-minute shower in a t-shirt and jeans.
He stayed dry: he was allowed to change into the dry stuffed bra and pantyhose under his onesie (photo 1).

If I could guess his favorite color, it could be a warm shower, otherwise cold water. I guessed wrong, so it got cool 8) for me, both literally and figuratively.
Unlike him who was allowed to close the onesie so that I could think about his warm clothes during my cold shower. :mrgreen:

He then had to sit with the double-locked handcuffs cuffed in front of him for 2.5 hours, because both keys are in the bathroom and, so to speak, this safe had a time lock that only opens after 2.5 hours. :hi:
Last edited by Kinbaku on 10 Feb 2022, 11:50, edited 1 time in total.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:If I could guess his favorite color, it could be a warm shower, otherwise cold water. I guessed wrong, so it got cool 8) for me, both literally and figuratively.
Unlike him who was allowed to close the onesie so that I could think about his warm clothes during my cold shower. :mrgreen:
I did it. I didn't have time to check how cold the water was. And it was freezing. :shock:
In the shower for 3 minutes, then took off the T-shirt and jeans and taken naked together with other clothes to the washing machine that is outside in a stable, so that everything is washed well. :)
Due to circumstances I hadn't slept last night, but at least I'm wide awake now. :rofl:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/15/22

Post by gwrolla »

Here we are, again!!!

tonight, he had me pick my bra and panty, and place warm water balloon boobs inside it.

then, he told me to put on my black skort (skirt/short combo), a green tshirt, a blouse over that, a bra over the blouse, then finally my tutu.

then, he allowed me to wear my wife's jean jacket and sandels, to go retrieve yellow pipes my boss gave me from work, from my car trunk.

after that, we played mastermind with 8 bouncy balls, and i lost after 7 rounds.

now, after i post this, i must spend 1 hour in my outfit and a headharness over my soft blindfold, until i can be free, change and go to sleep.

so much fun!!!
Attachments
00bcad89-14ea-458a-b3d8-78c068900001.jpg
bb7c4a9f-52e5-4bed-b573-b5edc181116c.jpg
0a08201d-96a2-450f-a9e3-2ebf750fb58a.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/15/22

Post by Kinbaku »

My first idea was to give him 7 turns. The initial waiting time would be 1 hour and each additional turn would add 30 minutes to the time.
But by the 7th round he was so close to the solution - only 2 balls to go - that we decided to do it on a 50/50 chance. Again blindfolded the last 2 balls were put into the tube. How they got out on the other side determined the order. Unfortunately for him, they just came out in the wrong order. :shock:

I also took on a challenge for me the following Thursday. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/17/22

Post by gwrolla »

Here are my best pics, from our fun session.
Attachments
f05776df-fff4-4c20-9c3c-4b98c0a57530.jpg
6d55359b-ee61-4c41-adb8-beea29a5982f.jpg
a14703d6-aa45-4162-9e63-4436f708a7db.jpg
Kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 2/17/22

Post by Kinbaku »

He had to put on a old orange panty backwards, the boobs from the last session and a warm water balloon very low in the bodysuit and waist thinner and the tutu just under the boobs (photo 3 and 2).
Now it feels weird from both the front and the back because of the inverted panty and the low balloon.

The pipes from last time were placed over 2 metal shower rods that ran from wall to wall above the bathtub. On this in a panty the handcuffs of which the key is attached to the other wall.
Each time with increased difficulty, he had to free himself blindfolded by moving in the bathtub to the key - in the latest version with a corner that was not allowed to fall as the yellow pipes slid over the shower rods to the key.
He was not allowed to touch the yellow tubes or the corner with his hands (see drawing).
BathtubeSelfbondage.jpg
BathtubeSelfbondage.jpg (20.5 KiB) Viewed 2852 times

In this latest version, he was in his full head blindfold and freed himself in the short time of 3 minutes 20 seconds. :shock:
Unfortunately the corner had fallen, but luckily he was able to grab it in time so that his wife was not woken up by the noise. As punishment, the baby had to be born by popping the balloon while standing in the bathtube.

In between he was allowed to drink 2 pepsi through a straw. Unfortunately this gave him the hiccups, but I helped him get rid of that by letting him drink water slowly. For this doctor's consultation I asked him 100 USD. He paid me with monopoly money. :rofl:

After the self-bondage game, I had him stand blindfolded in the bathtub with cold water flowing very slowly to just above his ankles, then he had to walk back and forth in the bathtub 10 times and then let the water slowly drain away. Despite drinking 2 pepsi and water, standing in the cold bathtub and the slowly running water in the bathtub he didn't have to piss.
As a reward for this he was allowed to put on other dry clothes together with warm socks and stay for 3 hours (photo 1).

In the meantime I was able to make this report because I promised this if there would be more than 4000 views before the start of this session. 8)
So Gwrolla thanks you for your interest. :hi: