Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/23/2021

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:btw, its getting closer to Feburary.

kin, do you know what that means???
Our first birthday party that we meet each other with Kik? :? :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

gwrolla wrote:btw, its getting closer to Feburary.

do you know what that means???
Ground Hog Day!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Ground Hog Day!
And hopefully the start on a nice sunny weather. :wink:
But first we have to get through the cold weather. Too bad I can't do a scenario in the cold garage, but I'm already looking forward to next summer. :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Something about the cold revs my engine. But too dangerous for stationary bondage.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

Febuary, means: that i get my money from my union, and i then can buy a few Lovense toys!!!

Lovense toys, are so fun!!!
Shannon SteelSlave

gwrolla wrote: Lovense toys, are so fun!!!
Do you have to be naughty or nice to get one for Christmas?
👠👠
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

oh, im not getting it on or for xmas.

my work union, always rewards their workers, me, who doesnt call in for sick, with a check for $365.00 us dollars.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:oh, im not getting it on or for xmas.

my work union, always rewards their workers, me, who doesnt call in for sick, with a check for $365.00 us dollars.
With our yoga and gymnastics exercises and strength exercises at Twister you have stayed in good health. So by taking good care of your body during the past year, you will get the reward in February. :rofl:
Congratulations on your efforts. :worship:
Shannon SteelSlave

I feel that we should float Christmas until after Christmas, get better deals from vendors looking to unload product and starving for your $$.
👠👠
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/25/21

Post by gwrolla »

well, here is another fun session i just had:

he told me, that i could pick out my panty and bra, and stuff warm water balloon boobs into bra.

kinbaku, told me to wear my bodysuit and light robe.

then, he chose the game: Blind Train route, where i have to be blindfolded and crawl along my make up train track, and he timed me. first time, was 4:40 minutes. second time, was 2:50 minutes.

then, i gave him idea, for a dead end route, which if one of my hands touches it, i gotta follow it. this third time, i had to hold a untied inflated balloon in my mouth and not lose air. if i did, i had to pop 3 balloons. i didnt lose any air.

after all that, kin allowed me to use a webtease on milovana.com, and use my simple vibrator to cum inside my outfit.

but no! i only had enough charge in vibe for 10 minutes. i forgot to charge it.

oh well.

I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!!!
Attachments
fcbfa6c9-b07c-434a-a6f7-dbe902765721.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you ... and the other members of BoundAnna. :hi:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Today he had to get his clothes to the bathroom in the shortest possible time.
Because he had just completed this in 2 minutes, he was allowed to go to the toilet first. :mrgreen:

I chose the clothes: white knickers, paper breasts under a tan body suit, pink bra and pants and over this the black Hawaii dress. So I could imagine warm Hawaii in this cold time. :D

Then he put the pimples blindfolded in Pete's face in the dark front room.
First, he had to place Pete's face at his face height so that the water would end up on his nose and mouth.
Then we let the whims of the dial decide which face part to remove the pimple from. Here we were constantly switching roles between the moments when Grwolla was sprayed by Pete: once I chose which pimple to remove and the next round Gwrolla chose which pimple to go away. He got 11 points when all the pimples were removed.

Again, the pimples were placed blindfolded. This time, Pete was focused on the paper breasts. Now without turning the wheel we started to get rid of all the pimples from the top of the forehead (the hardest) so to the chin (the easiest ones). If he got less than 11 points, he would have to take a cold shower in his clothes. :twisted:
After a number of exciting and wet moments, he even reached 19 points. He thus won the final with cup and medals from the jury. And ... a victory spray from Pete in his face. He get the water in his eyes. :rofl:

That is why he was allowed to choose a webtease orgasm himself. However, he had to choose wisely because he had to stay in those clothes for another 1.5 hours after his orgasm. :mrgreen:

The next time we play pimple Pete we'll start off at crotch height. So that this zone is cooled down . :rofl:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/2/2021

Post by gwrolla »

my pics, from our session
Attachments
b9ff60fd-79ee-4e8e-a245-00477abd12ac.jpg
77b2b63d-a89c-45b4-8ed7-d4534924c154.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/2/2021

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:my pics, from our session
Today Gwrolla had a nice idea with special gloves that prevented him from using his thumbs.

First we did the crossdressing: I chose the 2 underwear, and he chose the 2 pretty pink clothes over it. So it was distributed fairly (see the pictures).
This time they were medium-sized hot water balloons.

Then the special gloves went on and an extra sock over the left hand.
In this way he first had to write the numbers from 1 to 10 and then within 3 minutes a drawing of a man next to a tree. He had given the man a beautiful crown. So this Picasso drawing was of the king under the branches of the tree.

Then both exercises of the kindergarden were repeated with the right hand completely free, but blindfolded and in a dark room (even the cell phone lighting had to be turned off). The numbers were good, but the drawing was a bit less. :rofl:

Because he claimed that he could draw better with the left, we repeated the drawing, but with the special glove on - only the ability to hold the marker with just the fingers - and even a better blindfold and only 2 minutes. He even managed to draw a sun on top. :D

Then the sock was put back over the left hand and he had to pick up one by one 20 coins scattered on the floor in the kitchen and place it on the counter. He succeeded in just 4 minutes and 10 seconds. :shock:

Since it was a long time ago we played Twister. Unfortunately in the 3rd game he made a wrong move and forced his right knee. :cry: That's why I thought it wiser to limit the game. On the final round, he had to put on a sock on both hands, causing him to slip and fall on the final game.

He has to stay in these clothes for 2 hours and then one balloon is going to be thrown down the stairs and the other one over the balcony. I wonder if they survive, but I won't know until next time. So something to look forward to. :)
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

awe... you are so sweet and fair, for me, kinbaku.

until next week, my friend.