Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/11/22

Post by gwrolla »

here are the 3 best pictures, from today's session
Attachments
47abf60e-9e74-4df0-8d70-5847b656a425.jpg
d658b9ce-92e7-4a43-ab07-22128d97a642.jpg
505a2ee6-b5b5-4ce6-b0c5-e9ea51872912.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

We have started again. :love:

First the clothes with warm, thick breasts (photo 1) and a warm thick baby of 8 months under a body thinner and a corset. So that he can feel good the pressure against his skin.
Over this a long thin black slip - so that it is not too hot - and the tutu that you see lying ready at the left in the 2nd photo.
The socks were taken off to let the feet get used to the cold floor.

A rope was spread on the floor in the dark front room with the key to the handcuffs on the end.
The meaning of this evening was blindfolded with hands behind back cuffed in handcuffs walking backwards to key, then back backwards to bathroom, always blindfolded and touching the rope with his naked feet.

The first time it failed because he couldn't find the key. That's why we attached 2 key rings to the key to make it easier to find the key at the end of the rope.
Because he failed, the black slip went off and the tutu was put on higher (photo 3) so that his hands end up well in the folds of the fluffy tutu. He also had to touch always the heel of the foot with his toes of the other foot with every step back.

Because you have to go backwards with the feet in line just behind each other and with the hands cuffed behind your back, it is constantly paying attention at the balance and not to fall, going backwards very slowly. Like moving in a swamp that you want to get out of quickly, but you can't.

This time he succeeded in a record time of 5 minutes and 30 seconds. For which the following reward:
first took off the tutu, then sat in the bath on the drain - so that the water only drains slowly - let the baby be born (along with the amniotic fluid :rofl: ) and then let both breasts pop on my countdown so that everything was well wet. :mrgreen:

Then it was time to dry him and put him without other clothes in his new onesie along with his socks, wonderfully encased in warm clothes. But for the next hour and a half he was not allowed to touch his penis with his hands or vibrator. Only the onesie rubs soft against his naked genitals, making him horny for the next session. Only before going to bed can he put his panty back on. 8)
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

ahhhh...

my warm and soft onesie and socks!!!

anyway, we are back!!!

thI s is a new year and good times!!!

and finally, a great countdown...

my $365.00 union check is on its way.

i shall buy 2 Lovense vibrators: one, will be a dynamo, and other, the Max, a sleeve for my dick.

i cant wait.

till.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:i shall buy 2 Lovense vibrators: one, will be a dynamo, and other, the Max, a sleeve for my dick.
Is it the Max 2?
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by gwrolla »

i dont know yet.

i have to wait, until i cash my union check, in 3 weeks.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/13/22

Post by gwrolla »

well, he had me dress up in my dress, tutu, panty, socks and stuffed bra.

then, he had me spin blindfolded in a chair and find the couch and sit hands free.

after that, try to sit propped up on door until i fell on my ass. doesnt hurt.

then, 2 times a doornob wedgie ripped my panty.

finally, he guided me to a wonderful orgasm, with vibe, into a newer panty.

it was a very good session.
Attachments
848a3313-714e-4002-a738-86c1a0afa9dc.jpg
91c97d7d-d9b0-4ccd-adab-4c03087b3e56.jpg
dc241a53-1e77-4a2f-b90b-53ec4525a5a8.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/13/22

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:after that, try to sit propped up on door until i fell on my ass. doesnt hurt.
For someone who wanted to try this wall sit. It is good for the thigh muscles. :mrgreen:
Gwrolla did it hands free and his legs at 90°. :shock:
Note: Make sure that your knees are always directly above your ankles so that they are not forced. Especially if you want to do it as Gwrolla did today. It is safest to come up if you want to stop the exercise.

It was also the prelude to activate his prostate. So with this, we started the vibrator session at the prostate - his penis stretched upwards in a tight thin tan panty so that the bottom of the penis was freely available for the vibrator. Slowly increasing the vibrator's strength and slowly moving up the testes to the fine point on the top to bring him to the top of the orgasm. 8)
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/17/22

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures of the onesie pee games
Attachments
b274cd24-54f6-4cb0-8725-61dd35e5d432.jpg
cc170525-81c6-43e4-a78f-ede2edb93fc9.jpg
e1c2b1eb-cce1-4abd-83f0-7727977f79a0.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/17/22

Post by kinbaku »

Today we did a pee game.

In his onesie with a cold water balloon like a 6 month old baby and without socks so that his cold feet stimulated the bladder (photo 3).
The baby balloon filled up very slowly so that he hear all the cold water flowing in as a preparation for what was to come.

On the couch he drank half a can of soda. Whenever he drank, I drank along with a big glass of water. 8)

Then he would stand with his bare feet in the cold bath tube for 5 minutes. After that still in the bath, rocking the baby up and down with his hands for a few minutes.
Then back to the couch for the rest of the soda and 10 sit-ups on the floor, 10 seconds between each sit-up.

Then on all fours get the next soda and back to the couch to drink half of it. Then lie on his stomach with 80% pressure on the baby for 5 minutes and then move back and forth to stimulate his bladder with the baby for 7 minutes.

The next half soda and hopping to the bath to stand in it for 3 minutes and then very slowly run water into it for 2 minutes. I'm just a devil. :twisted:

Then sitting on the toilet for 1 minute with only the panty on to try to piss just a little bit and then stop it. After which he had to put on his onesie again and go to the couch in small steps without using his hands, but making sure the baby didn't fall down. Once there, half the can of soda was drunk.

There we played a Trivia game: first he had to name 20 different countries in Europe and find more than 60%. He got 85%.

Then within 3 minutes 20 capitals of Europe: If he got 60% right, he can pee properly. Between 55% and 35% right, pee in onesie on the toilet. If less or equal than 35%, pee in onesie in the tub.
Within 3 minutes he had just 35%, only afterwards did he get 45% of the points.
Then the 3rd soda, making him have a full bladder.

So then to the bath-tube, but I put him under so much pressure: I counted down the 5 minutes in which he has to pee. Of course he only succeeded after I gave him free rein after those 5 minutes (photo 2). That is why he had to pop the balloon in the toilet, let the amniotic fluid run into the toilet and already purify the onesie and panty a bit (Photo 1).

Then he was allowed to take off the onesie and take a hot shower and put on his bear onesie and socks for the rest of the evening for 2 hours.

Now I was finally allowed to go to the toilet so that I didn't have to piss in my office. :shock: It was very much needed. :lol:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/20/22

Post by gwrolla »

here are my pics, from tonight's session.
Attachments
7e4e7fdb-d8a1-40a9-9ed4-82b6551e572b.jpg
851eb7f6-cc7e-4ba9-9ed5-6f3ddfd75ba1.jpg
35fc96bf-0e8b-4b83-85ec-27bde7c2daad.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Due to circumstances we couldn't do a full crossdressing today, only the onesie and the tutu.

We started with the game where the thumbs are taken away by special gloves.
First put on his jacket on with one thumb free and closed the zipper in 39 seconds. Photo 3 was a first test without both thumbs, but then the zipper couldn't close; here are the special gloves for our game good visible.
Then without thumbs back off in 38 seconds.

Also without thumbs he put the Tutu on to see if he could tie it without using his thumbs. He did it in 51 sec (photo 1 and 2).

Then he ate a whole dish of rice on a plate with guacamole (avocado inners) using 2 spoons in 3 minutes 35 seconds.
Then the same with one spoon and his right hand on his back in 3 minutes 20 seconds. Apparently he was hungry.
Then a full can of soda in 2 min 22 sec.

Then in his couche a drawing of a tree, house and sun with a sentence written underneath with both the light from the kitchen and the phone off in 1 min 27 sec. It was a real Picasso. BoundAnna members can buy it for $200,000.00 - it's a good investment. :wink:

Then took off the right glove and wrote the entire alphabet in 1 min 39 sec on one paper so he couldn't use big letters. Repeated the same with another longer sentence and again with both gloves on in 1 min 43 sec.

Then we played hangman. I did the first word. That he didn't found, but this didn't count because I couldn't resist the temptation to choose "Gwrolla" as a word - which is actually not allowed in the Hangman game.
I found his word "America" ​​and he found my new English word I learned today: "guacamole". After this I found his word "Kingdom" just in time with which we concluded our royal evening.
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

great session story, kin.

i had a blast.

and i still have on my pink tutu.

hopefully, my sister in law, will not be here, at our apartment, next week.

she is resting now.

till.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/25/22

Post by gwrolla »

here is latest session:

he had me dress up in a bra and panty, a long skirt, bodyshaper, pink tutu and a second bra. my bra's were stuffed with toilet paper.

then, he had me put on a blindfold, and drink 3 pepsi's with straws. i only could drink 1.

then, the fun began.

he had me tie a long rope from front door to myself and i had to pull myself blindfolded and cuffed to door to get key to freedom. 4:20 minutes.

i failed to do a scooter pull.

back to door rope pull. second time: 3 minutes flat.

i had to pee, so he made me drink 1 more pepsi, i took off my socks, stepped into cold bathtub and wet in most of my outfit.

here are my pictures from our session.
Attachments
771409f9-e37d-4e71-a528-2a720f34059e.jpg
e0ab16e1-aad3-4d21-bd6a-cef5c60f3cef.jpg
9eb2cbc8-c73f-4af9-8c54-c11306c1e4b2.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/25/22

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:... he made me drink 1 more pepsi, ...
Before he was allowed to drink his last pepsi, we tied his feet and knees with that long rope and he had to crawl to the bathroom and back to the couch. Then crawl to the fridge to untie the rope and drink his cold pepsi as a reward. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 1/27/22

Post by gwrolla »

here are my best pictures, from tonights session
Attachments
666014ae-d389-4cfe-8595-a592ea18a7fd.jpg
b8d362cc-0f31-40e0-bf17-bbf50642babf.jpg
088533c0-8bf6-4191-ac3c-fe7ef1f0d334.jpg