I tried a (very) long drive today

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
LacedAndBound

I tried a (very) long drive today

Post by LacedAndBound »

Today i learned a lessen from the category "be carefull with what you wish for"

I was going to a concert i the next big city and had a 2H drive home. So i thought i could have som fun on the way home. My plan was to force myself to drive the way home while i was dressed in my high waisted fauxleather leggins and my corset. Finishing with a little walk. To spice things a little up i would use my vibrating plug. To my corset i added some key rings in the laceholes. Once it is tightlaced i can lock it simply up with a padlock in the back.

Before leaving my hometown i deposited a key from another padlock. I could only reach it as a pedestrian.

After the gig i found a nice quiet parking area where i could prepare myself. I took my clothes off and inserted the plug then i secured it with a nice tight crotchrope. Then i put on the leathertights and took on my highheels. After this the corset. The corset reaches over the tight hoghwaisted pants so that i could not reach the knots from the rope or remove the plug once thw corset was locked. And it went CLICK. My heart began beating. I quickly made my preparations done now.

I put my clothes and the normal shoes in a bag followed by the keys from the corset. Then i turned on the vibrations by a remote control and put also this one j
In my bag. I locked the bag. CLICK AGAIN. From now on i had no chance of refusing. I had to drive 2 hours home to the key to padlock from the bag. So... ready to go... :hi:

I enjoyed the first twenty minutes, but then i began to realise that the crotchrope was a bit tighter than i thought when i sit down in the car.

After another 10 minutes it began really to hurt. And the vibrations also began to feel more and more intensive....

The rope between my legs was realy hurting after about 40 minutes an i began to refuse... i tried to pull and reach the knots behind the pants. But no... i only felt more pain and *brrrrr*brrrrr* from the vibrator. I slowly began be mad...

I pulled over when i was half way and was ready to give up. I tried to reach the keyrings in the back of the tight laced corset. But the more i wriggled around the tighter the crotch rope felt... :whip: and dont forget the goddamn*brrrrrr*bbbb*bBRrrRr*

After 5 minutes of trying i decided to take the long run home suffering... vibrating....

When i came home i parked the car and i nearly walked like an invalid an my high heels to the key.... got back to the car and finally released myself... glad to get out of this selfmade hell...

Now i lay down here in my bed
Thinking of how i can tune the tour to be even better....
bound_jenny

Re: I tried a (very) long drive today

Post by bound_jenny »

LacedAndBound wrote: "be careful with what you wish for"
Usually you get way more than expected. This was quite the case! :shock:

Never underestimate the power of bondage and some vibrating toys to go above and beyond expectations.

Nice story. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

A vibrant story. I hope you rest well in your bed after such a hellish journey.
RubberP3

Post by RubberP3 »

Sorry if I’m the to sensible one here but being distracted while driving is very serious and you could end up injuring yourself or some else or even worse. :? :cry:

Although I total get it, not having your mind focused on the road and for such a long time as not good.
Short journey’s are still a risk but much more manageable but please remember road safety when playing.

Sorry if I’m being overly precautious but I know I couldn’t forgive myself if I caused harm to others because of my actions.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Rubber P.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome RubberP3 and on reflection, you're right. Because you are constantly distracted with your thoughts, you cannot be so focused on what is happening on the road.
Fortunately it ended well in the end. :hi:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I have done this and I think I posted about it here. My drive was not a long distance but because of road works and temporary traffic lights I was stuck in my car for a long time.
I laugh about it now but I would not do it again and you are right it is so distracting. Being dressed up smart and quite sexy on a hot day in my little car I had at the time with the workmen looking at me smiling whistling at me.
So paranoid I was going to get caught or somehow they knew what I was doing. I learned that day to keep my toys and playtimes in the house behind closed curtains.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

While I totally agree with the safety issues and distraction problems I don't think play in the car is totally out, best avoided yes but it depends on what your doing, for instance, I consider myself a safe driver, no accidents and I work as a service engineer for a number of years driving over a 50,000 miles a year. But I have never driver as carefully as I did when I was driving naked in broad daylight. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.