Simple but efficient session

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Amourencage

Simple but efficient session

Post by Amourencage »

Hi,

This is my fisrt storie here and English is not my native language... so I apologize if what I write is not so easy to understand!

I just finished a SB session : it was one of the first times I was unable to escape until the icelock melted. Session lasted about 2 hours : never made so long also ! Sensations were really strong, espacially when I discovered that I was REALLY trapped and that I just had to ... wait.

Here's the scenario.

Preparation :
- pubic wax epilation (I like when it's soft here)
- chastity cage
- butplug
- collar
- clothepins on nipples
- bondage hypno videos

Safety wayout :
- 2nd key on the floor. I have to fall with the chair (may hurt) and try to reach the key.
- someone coming back home, but tomorrow morning. Means I have to stay about 15 hours in bondage ... and have to explain what I am doing to someone that does not know I pratice selfbondage

Icelock : key of the handcuff in a small plastic bottle. A thin string attached to the key, long enogth to get out of the bottle. The string is also attached to the handcuff : impossible to lose the key !

The bondage :
- Sitting on a chair
- Ankles tied back with large strips, just the toes touching the floor, keeping my legs open
- A 1st belt around my hip, attached to the back of the chair
- A 2nd belt attached with a string to the top of the chair, the elbows inside this 2nd belt : the elbows must stay behind my back
- And the hands tied in front with handcuffs

I stay open legs, my back hanged to the back of the chair, the nipples hurting, the ass opened, and I'm forced to watch and hear the video.

When I closed the handcuffed, the excitation was really strong ! But the cage maintained me... The first 30 minutes were delicious ! Then the clothepines began to hurt. After 45 minutes, time was long. Then I realized I really could not escape, and had to wait. This was a little bit scary, but so exciting too ! How long should I stay like this ?

After 1 hour, the clothepines really hurt, so I took them off. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt so much when I took the clothepins off.

After 1 hour and 15 minutes, time was really long ! I pressed the bottle in my hands to make the ice melt faster. At this moment, I felt really trapped... It was difficult, but so exciting too.

Finally, the iced melt enough and I released myself after about 2 hours.

And there I am ! Thanks to everyone for all the tips, scenarios, dares, ... on this forum ! It's great and it inspired me for this session.
Beginner, here to learn and try. Please challenge me !
kinbaku

Re: Simple but efficient session

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks for your story. I am not an English speaker, but I could understand your story very well. :hi: