Heavy Metal - Jessica's Self-bondage Adventures 8

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
jackles

Heavy Metal - Jessica's Self-bondage Adventures 8

Post by jackles »

This is a small sample of my newest story in my popular self-bondage series. The series is 95% based on my own experiences - this particular story tells the tale of how I foolhardedly purchased one of the heaviest steel collars you can buy - and my first experiences with it.

The story is released on November 1st on Amazon (you can preorder it here: https://amzn.to/39SuZbF ) OR you can get it right now by signing up to my Patreon: http://www.watchesandcuffs.com.

------------------------

I looked at the well-dressed businesswoman in the mirror; the collar dominated all, completely hiding my neck behind three centimeters of steel. It was tall as well, almost touching the bottom of my chin even with my mouth closed. The weight was immense, but the initial discomfort was starting to wane as I studied myself in the mirror – there was something extremely arousing about the contrast between my feminine form and the brutal, overpowering collar.

I checked my watch. I still had a few hours before I had to meet my friend, and a part of my mind that has caused me a lot of trouble over the years convinced me that I had time for a quick bondage session. I was aware that the collar could bruise, but it would not be a problem if I laid down, right? Meaning that a steel hogtie two hours before a dinner date was the sensible, responsible option.

I hate horny Jessica and her unfathomable logic sometimes.

I was still dressed in my white shirt and black skirt. I decided to keep them on as I rummaged through my restraints for something to use. I went for a pair of heavy handcuffs from Clejuso, a set of wide ankle manacles, and a large ballgag. It would have felt wrong to use a lightweight set of handcuffs and leg irons. The somewhat muted rational voice in my head managed to convince me to not use a timed lock when trying on a collar this heavy; it was still new to me. I decided to use carabiners and padlocks to connect the chains, making sure to let the keys stay in the locks to ensure that I could get free quickly.

It was a new experience; as soon as I laid down on my bed, the weight of the collar made it nearly impossible for me to lift my head. I managed to roll onto my back and locked the ankle restraints and then used a padlock to attach the heavy cuffs to the ankle chain together with the heavy chain that came with the collar. I flipped back onto my stomach, coughing as the collar pushed on my neck. I moved my hands up behind my head and pulled the heavy chain, forcing my ankles in towards my lower back, attaching the chain to my collar with a carabine hook. Any movement of my feet would now pull at the collar. This usually resulted in me choking, which I do enjoy, but with a collar this heavy, it was almost impossible to pull with my feet.

Next, I pushed the large ballgag inside my mouth – this was far more troublesome than expected. The collar was so tall that my mouth only barely managed to open enough to make room for the gag, and I had never felt as restricted as I did when the gag had been strapped on and I had locked the heavy cuffs around my wrists. The weight on the back of my neck was massive, though it was less strenuous than wearing it while standing.

I tried rolling onto my side, as I usually do when hogtied, but this put even more weight on my neck, and the choking went past arousing and straight to uncomfortable.

It was intense. It was amazing, but I soon had to unlock the padlocks and release myself, since the strain was bigger than expected, and I still had to get ready for my dinner date. I could not resist touching myself for a bit after the cuffs were unlocked, but I did not bring myself to climax.
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
kinbaku

Re: Heavy Metal - Jessica's Self-bondage Adventures 8

Post by kinbaku »

Already the eighth story in this series, not counting the other stories you've already written. :worship:
And at the same time advertising for the beautiful watch. :wink:
jackles

Post by jackles »

kinbaku wrote:Already the eighth story in this series, not counting the other stories you've already written. :worship:
And at the same time advertising for the beautiful watch. :wink:
I do have plans for a 3 part 'Quarantine Special' to detail the full week I spent in shackles during Covid. Just need to find the time to write it...
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

jackles wrote:Just need to find the time to write it...
With so many watches it is not difficult "to find the time". :mrgreen: :rofl: :facepalm: