My first attempt - failed but learned

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TheBouncer

My first attempt - failed but learned

Post by TheBouncer »

So my "workout" ankle cuffs came this weekend with D hooks on them which was great as i wanted to attempt to bring my arms together with my hogtie. I had planned quite a bit out before hand, tested each individual mechanism to figure out how everything works and get prepped and how easy or hard it was going to be to get out of the situation i was going to put myself in.

So basically my setup looked like this I had the ankle cuffs around above my elbows the the links set to face inward of my back for pulling.

My ankles were also using cuffs pulled in tied by a rope with a simple ring mechanism attached to it that would pull my elbows in and feet up.

A Rope was tied above my knees in a double column like standard (might need to move further up i think i went a bit too close to my knees) but also had a ring mechanism attached that was going to be for my cinch and wrist coil.

i think where i went wrong was I attached my elbows to the ring device at my ankles using a larks head....I didn't like or understand the waist method but using two ring devices down below ensured i could still cut either tension and easily free myself after a long period. Since i tested and once my elbows were pulled in far enough i could not undo the straps to the cuffs and had to cut the rope. I test reach-ability and stuff without using the ring mechanism to see how far i can go while being comfortable and safe.

What i didn't test was maybe a first run with each WITH the ring mechanism should have been tried first to see if they didn't get stuck due to distance/travel and other physics.

So there i was on the floor all excited. I put a clean dress sock in my mouth (dress socks are thinner and roll super nice perfect for gagging.) Initally taped over it with the duct tape i just got that day......let me just say I am never buying anything but Nashua tape. Thankfully i still had a nice roll of black Nashua that stuff is amazing, but this lockport crap. I'm just gonna trash it. Ok, after the nice gagging i used a high knee sock while looking down to give the best covering over the tape to make sure it was nice and secure. I was excited and nervous but hey, if you don't go in worried you gonna be more surprised and off guard.

So i got on my stomach, reached the pull cord for the elbows, remember I was using a larson hook so two ropes actually ran through the ring device.....i tied a knot at the end so it would slip back somehow initially since i forgot to that the first time and noticed my elbows werent tightening lol. my elbows kept going inwards my feet were coming up fine and then it just....stopped. I don't know why it got stuck or stopped working. But I wasn't going to let that stop me. So i let my arms just rest and feet to see where they stood. Feet were in a spot that wasn't where i wanted but it was enough for me to be happy my first time and my arms had just hit the point of needing to cut rope to easily escape but i could still undo if needed without wasting rope. Which didn't matter since i was using clothesline rope i think its called? Either way it makes white specs everywhere when you cut it due its cheaper nature...but it feels decent against the skin.

After that was the wrist and the cinch....no biggie. Now i don't know what people do to keep their wrist coil from constantly separating as i had 2-3 loops on mine. So i basically took a little tape to one section near the knot to make sure i could easily feel it without looking, as once your on your stomach...feet up....arms in, i can't really see too much back there lol. I made sure that there was plenty of space to fit my hands but not too much that when it clamps down its killing my wrists of circulation.

So i go to attempt to put my wrists in and realize i made the damn noose to flipping short to easily get my second hand in to form the 8. Obviously with it being attached to my knees which that rope was not moving i can assure you....i couldn't easily just lean in more to get it through. Then i kept screwing up the pull cords because i had two of them so i got frustrated and just ended my session there.

So the few things that failed were obviously me not gauging the noose correctly with my ring device as....i could only pull the noose closer to the kneees they don't have a give and take like attaching to your ankles do lol.

The elbows ring device got stuck.....I couldn't figure out why, im guessing the angles and length at which that device was moving just eventually locked up as i had no issues self testing with a double rope going through before a ton.....i mean i checked it quite a bit. Could also move this to the knees instead of the ankles.

I actually got pull ropes or other ropes constantly confused because there was a lot of extra rope flopping around behind the scenes......gonna have to see how i can clean this up a bit. I obviously want enough reach to actually be able to pull, but man i got lost.

After this i got out, threw away whatever rope was too short to be reused, pulled my gag off, took a shower, popped a blue moon light sky and watched lord of the rings for 9 hours to subside my disappointment lol

I can try drawing exactly what the elbow to ankle setup looked like but basically it was a triangle where the larsons hook evened out at the center so it would somewhat pull evenly and go straight down.

Also what do you recommend for the ankle cuffs? I was thinking of maybe the ended clips or double ended Carabiner. using rope left too much play room unless i tightened it all the way which was great but then didn't leave much for my ring device to attach to
kinbaku

Re: My first attempt - failed but learned

Post by kinbaku »

As with anything, it's a learning process. So don't get too discouraged by these first steps.

When the ring device is not pulled vertically and can rotate freely, it can sometimes lock itself due to the different position of the cords.

If you are tying your legs further from your knees in a double column tie, remember that when you go into a hogtie and your legs are bent, your leg muscles increase. So don't tie them too tightly.

To keep the ropes apart from many different ropes behind your back, you can tie simple knots in the ropes in the right places. For example, one knot for the elbow rope and two knots side by side for the ankle rope. So you can feel which one it is.

Sometimes I do use carabiners to quickly tie my ankle cuffs.
TheBouncer

Re: My first attempt - failed but learned

Post by TheBouncer »

kinbaku wrote:As with anything, it's a learning process. So don't get too discouraged by these first steps.

When the ring device is not pulled vertically and can rotate freely, it can sometimes lock itself due to the different position of the cords.

If you are tying your legs further from your knees in a double column tie, remember that when you go into a hogtie and your legs are bent, your leg muscles increase. So don't tie them too tightly.

To keep the ropes apart from many different ropes behind your back, you can tie simple knots in the ropes in the right places. For example, one knot for the elbow rope and two knots side by side for the ankle rope. So you can feel which one it is.

Sometimes I do use carabiners to quickly tie my ankle cuffs.

Oooooo, I’ll keep the multiple knots thing in mind. Simple but that would have helped a ton.