The Genesis of Angel Knight

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
aangelknight55

The Genesis of Angel Knight

Post by aangelknight55 »

there I was stood by a gate, with my finger an inch away from the bell push button, I was trembling, and thinking, am I doing the right thing, well yes, I thought, I've come all over his way to Bournemouth, and I'm not the sort of person to back away, from anything.
Well here goes, Button pushed, and answered to the caller, hi hi ( I was very nervous) this is Angel, come out n was the response, gates opened and in I went, with a small bag in hand, walking down the driveway to a very impressive house, to be met at the door, by a very welcoming Lady, I was shaking like a leaf, I was well out of my comfort Zone, but I was soon put at ease, a sit down in the kitchen, and a cup of tea, my nerves were settling, and the question, what sort of clothing I would like to wear, on this Photoshoot, umm not sure, let's see what there is, upstairs a rack of clothing to choose from, ohh what to choose so many nice things, any way outfit chosen, then the surreal happens, being helped to dress, by someone else other than myself.
So outfit on, a very nice silky robe on, off to have the makeover, and not ever had any sort of makeup before, this again, was surreal, but, I sat there, eyes closed, look up, look down, false eyelashes, lipstick, and, there, finished, wig on, and I'm ready.
So for the first time ever, I was dressed, and was in the presence of some one else, other than myself (previously)
So out came the camera, which again, strange for me, being an ex professional Photographer, being in front of the camera and not behind it, and having been in a similar situation with professional models.
So, off we went, a series of photos, and words of encouragement, again settling me down and relaxing In front of the camera.
So, here are the very first Photos of Angel,
After the Photoshoot and a few changes of Outfits, I went down stairs for supper, with some other girls, so for the first time I met other girls, then off to DYMK bar, for the night, another first for myself, never been to a nightclub, let alone a TV friendly one, an extremely good evening.
Giving me massive confidence, so much I went to a big night club in Milton Keynes, on my own, (well that’s another story )
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Genesis of Angel Knight

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Angel Knight.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠