Bound naked in sight of main road and risky masturbation

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
john

Bound naked in sight of main road and risky masturbation

Post by john »

I havent realy been able to do any risky public stuff for a while for personal reasons, but last night ive finally done it again. I have been exploring the woods around my town a lot lately for ive started to go running regularly and on these runs i noticed several locations that were promising to do some risky exposure walks and selfbondage.

Last night i waited until it was properly dark and i was almost certain i would not bump into anyone on a stroll or walking a dog or something. It was about half past ten in the evening when i headed to the spot i had chosen. I was wearing panties and brah as well as stokings, all hidden under my regular clothes and i did bring a padlock, handcuffs, chains and a timer lock. The spot i had chosen was a little road that, as far as i can tell, is only used by forest workers. It goes off the busy main road and immediately drops down a couple meters in a gentle slope. During day this small road and anyone on it is clearly visible to anyone driving on the main road, but in the dark the road is almost hidden since the headlights of any car wont illuminate the road after the slope. Unless someone shines down it with a flashlight i think i will be hidden enough for what i had planned (or so i hope, cause otherwise a lot of people will have seen me).

I arrived at my spot in my normal clothes and started preparing. Right at the point where the forest road came off the main road there stands a street sign. I placed the keys to the padlock right by the sign and then i walked about 10 minutes from the start of the road (it runs parallel to the main road after the slope, just a couple meters lower). Then i undressed and locked my clothes to a tree using the padlock and one of the chains i brought. I then walked naked back to the beginning of the slope. There i thought i would be just on the edge where i would be just barely hidden from anyone driving on the street above me. I used a second chain, the timerlock and my cuffs and started to tie myself to a tree. The timer was set for 10 minutes. At that point i was quite nervous and a bit scared and it took me a while to convince myself to close the last lock, but after a while i got reckless, To hype myself up i actually said "screw it" aloud, then (following a last second impulse) i increased the timer to half an hour and locked the chain to my handcuffs.

So there i was, naked, tied with my hands streched above my head, next to the main road. It was dark but not that late in the evening and soon i heard the engine of a car. I got quite scared and tried to hide myself better, but my tied arms made it impossible to duck lower or to hide behind the tree. As the car drove by there was a split second when i illuminated just the slightes amount by all the light bouncing of the trees around me, then it went dark again. My heart skipped a beat and i got even more scared, but at the same time i got realy exited and turned on. I was helpless and actually realy close to getting caught. I was not as well hidden as i had thought, but i was still sure that the cars would go by to fast to notice me. It would only be a split second during which they could spot me and only if the lookt right at me.
And so i waited for my release. During that half an hour many more cars drove by, each time illuminating me just enough to get my adrenalin up again, each time i got a boner and i was also getting turned on more and more. The scariest moment came right before my release triggered.
When i had increased the time, i had forgotten that a bus was going to pass by soon. I had planned to avoid this cause the bus was higher and also brighter than the cars, making it easier to spot me but i had forgotten all about it. When i heard it approach i almost had an heartattack, realising my mistake. But in the end i dont think i got caught.

Finally the lock released and i was free. But the risk was not over. In fact the last part was the riskiest of all. I had to retrieve the key to the padlock in order to get my clothes back and i had placed those keys right next to the main road. I would have to walk up to the road fully naked to get to them! If any car passed by right then there would be nothing hiding me! For the next few minutes there were many cars that came just after one another and i had to wait. Then there was no car for a minute or so and i dared to move. I actually ran up the slope for i was quite scared but the closer i got to the main road, the more i got turned on by my situation. I couldnt realy wrap my head around what was happening and i got a massive boner again. So when i got to the keys, instead of picking them up and running back i started masturbaiting. I stood in the middle of the road, still fully naked, and had one of the best orgasms i ever had. Just after that i thought i heard an enginge in the distance. That got me back to my senses quickly. I grabed the keys and ran as fast as i could back to where i had been tied up and hid behind a tree. Just a couple seconds after i was hidden the car drove past! That was a bit too close for my taste so i quickly got and unlocked my clothes, packed everything i had brought with me and went back home. The way home was uninventfull but i couldnt resist flashing my dick and my brah in front of my neighbours houses, but only after i made sure no one was watching.

I think i need to do something similar again soon!
kinbaku

Re: Bound naked in sight of main road and risky masturbation

Post by kinbaku »

You're lucky that there's no one who had to go to the toilet just at that place in the woods. :twisted: :rofl:
john

Re: Bound naked in sight of main road and risky masturbation

Post by john »

Not to worry. Its a small town and within 5min from the spot anyone would have been home for a nice toilet