Almost caught by aunt

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
BoundInKasugai

Almost caught by aunt

Post by BoundInKasugai »

A long time ago I was living and studying in a different city, but would come back to my parents place on the weekends. It was when I first learned about this thing bondage and self-bondage. At one time they were away on holiday, so I had the house to myself for the whole weekend.

The only "gear" I had were some straps, chains and padlocks. In the evening I put the keys to the padlocks in a glass of water, and put the glass in the freezer in the basement. I used the chain and padlocks to bind my hands, but left the keys in the freezer for the ice to set (a bad habit that almost got me in trouble one time, but that is another story). I went to bed with my hands bound, intending to get the keys out of the freezer in the morning.

The next day I woke up to the doorbell. As my parents weren't there and I wasn't expecting anyone I didn't answer it and thought that whoever it was would just go away. Far from it. After the doorbell rang once more I heard someone unlock and open the door. I nearly had a heart attack! Then they shouted out "helloo!" and I recognised the voice of my aunt. I didn't know she had a key, my parents must have asked her to check in on the house once a while.

My mind was racing through the options. She was between my bound hands and the keys. I couldn't just stay quiet, because she would find some of my stuff downstairs and know I was there. So instead I jumped out of bed, leaned over the railing of the stairs while keeping my hands out of sight and greeted her. We talked for about 5-10 minutes with her at the base of the stairs and me desperately trying to keep the chain from making too much noise. Luckily she was not one of those assertive aunts to tell me to get dressed and come down to have some tea. Instead, after some small talk, she said her goodbyes and left.

I never found out what she thought of the encounter. Maybe she thought I was hungover from partying the night before or that I had company. I am pretty sure she noticed I was a little anxious though =D
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Almost caught by aunt

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You took good advantage of the "what ifs" and survived. Nice work. I might have tried the "home sick" routine, anything to keep her away. Lock the door if she tried to come upstairs. "I'm contagious, go away". Running to the toilet and locking the door has a few other possibilities, if one were so inclined. But yours raised the fewest questions and did not require a lie to follow it up later. Cheers.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Thanks Shannon!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Well thought out in this stressful situation.