The renturn. Alone in the garage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
motero922

The renturn. Alone in the garage

Post by motero922 »

Hello self bondage lovers,

I really like this forum and enjoy reading all of you. Im here again to post some adventures, scenarios that are in my mind and some ideas that we can share. Long time I haven´t done self bondage in a long time but IM BACK again. Here are my two cents.

As the title says, the scenario was on my garage. I live with my parents in spain, my garage is warm because its summer time, was a warm night and i decided to pick up my gear from my closed closet.

This is the gear i have:

- Hinged handcuffs
- 4 pair of thumbcuffs / toecuffs
- Harness ballgag
- Nipple clamps
- Choker
- 2 pair of pleaser domina heels 4 inch / 6 inch
- Harness ring gag
- Posture collar
- Ice lock (3 hours more or less)
- BACKUP (cell phone)

I recently bought the ice lock and the last two days i tested and tested how much time i will stay tied up, more or less 3 hours. Now its time to test my restraints, i like the waiting for the key scenario from boundanna´s mainsite, and i decided to do it tonight.

This story is not much, but is a special one because its my first 100% inescapable bondage and i enjoyed it very much and it is 100% true.

My bondage will be more or less 1h so i picked 2 hours earlier my ice lock from the freezer and i hang it from the ceiling. At 23.00 i went to the garage, pick up my set, check the keys, check the position, and finally put the keys on icelock and started putting on my self bondage gear.

I picked my 1 metter long chain and tie my ankles together, secured them with a padlock, now i have the rest of the chain at the knee´s height, so i pick my handcuffs and put the chain around it and secured it with an other padlock. Now the handcuffs are below the knee, i put the toecuffs on and take a look of the keys that were secured to the icelock that was hanging from the ceiling and i couldn´t reach the keys until the ice melts and the cilinder falls.

Now, i was ready, my hearth was racing and my hands were shaking a bit, now, its time, i put my hands into the handcuffs and close them.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK..... That awesome sound of the handcuffs closing around my wrists, not too tight, not too loose, and the last click comes. CLICK!!. Now im trapped, i was going to stay here with my hands secured near my feet and my toes were trapped too into that toecuffs and i was going to stay here for an hour.

That sensation, trapped, helpless, make me feel all of the noises (kids playing outside, neighbours entering the portal, people crossing the stairs, no one know´s what was happening into my garage. Now the only way is to wait my keys. Its a nice experience, all going well, good. 15 min later i started to feel uncomfortable, the chain was a little too short making my back bend forward, the toecuffs securing my toes together makes hard to find a comfortable position. It was a little predicament bondage because if i relieve my back´s pressure, my feet and hands start to ache. But if i bend my back, my back starts to ache, but if i find a confortable position with my legs a little opened and my hands in the middle of my knees, i had to spread my feet making my toecuffs hurt a bit. At last i found a nice position with my hands resting on my knees and my back resting on a wall. The position is nice with the 10 first minutes but, it comes uncomfortable minutes later, but, we like it, right??? unexpected light predicament.

I used my phone for entertainment and 40 min later i heard my keys fall.

OK!! Nice, I grabbed the keys and started unlocking my feet and hands. Nice experience. I will repeat. I didnt use my gag because i didnt feel safe with that in my mouth.

I accept ideas for next self bondage experience.
kinbaku

Re: The renturn. Alone in the garage

Post by kinbaku »

Next time, try wearing your pleaser domina heels 4 inches instead of your toecuffs.
Put on your Posture collar; there's no need to tie it to anything, it just limits your freedom a little more.