My latest DG-Lab + XToys session

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kinbaku

Re: My latest DG-Lab + XToys session

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Was it as good as when you used the mp3 on the DG-LAB itself? I find it different, but not necessarily worse. But for the DG-Lab, I have my EQ tweaked, and pauses are there full jolts rather than nothing, which, although I miss a bit, I prefer without still.
Yes, it was a different feeling than the mp3 I loaded on the cell phone.
I played with the frequency and other settings afterwards. :mrgreen:
Both have their own advantages, so I will continue to use them both in the future.
For example, I find the sliders of the XToys.app easier to move and all on one screen. If I just use my fingers instead of a rubber marker in the DG-lab program it sometimes takes a while before I can move the scroll bars. At the DG-lab I like to use the AI as well to create even more randomness. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I use an Auto Increment script on XToys too but I don't like the auto incremental random feature of the DG-Lab anyway, so I don't use that.

That said, patterns on XToys.app can now also be scripted, and its really not too hard to create a random factor in a script-generated pattern. If that is what you want, xtoys can deliver there too.

In fact, it would be possible for a script to do a random jump of intensity every x seconds too with auto increment. I just haven't been made, but its possible.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

When I try to access xlab, my norton virus protection refuses to allow it citing a known dangerous website.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

BlindMike wrote:When I try to access xlab, my norton virus protection refuses to allow it citing a known dangerous website.
Try the xtoys.app site.
Another option is to set the site as trustworthy with Norton Antivirus; then make sure you use the correct site from DG-lab itself or from xtoys.app.
Because I never used xlab with my DG-lab.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

KinkInSpace wrote:Oh, oh!!!!

I've added my famous "The Sound of Sorting" as pattern for XToys.app. You can find it also by using this link: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-MmxaO0I4ny96bT9_ogn

Its a pattern that lasts for 1 hour. :)

Feedback is appreciated, and feel free to rate it in the app too. :)

I've reuploaded my famous "The Sound of Sorting" pattern to xtoys.app, now using all the new features it offers. Raised the intensity too, so it is now more powerfull and less requires you to raise the intensity.
Doing the same for my pleasure estim pattern. I've not test either yet though.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.