My latest DG-Lab + XToys session

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

My latest DG-Lab + XToys session

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
No, I haven't made any custom scripts yet... I'm still trying out various situations using what's currently available.

So the session is as follows: DG-Lab, 1 output connected to unipolar japanese clover clamps.
Script: Ramp up until I say STOP
Pattern: 01 SHE IS MY SIN
Intensity increase 1% every 120 seconds.

I've set the intensity to 50 or so before and then started the script, but that is very challenging because at some point where it becomes really painful, I enjoy the pain so much that an orgasm is impossible to avoid unless I stop. Usually with all the kegel exercises that I do and finally stop because the next one is unavoidable, I find that some sperm will leak from my member, meaning I was very close to an orgasm and got a bit of a ruined one.

I also know that if I'm in an estim session for longer... say 30 minutes... before the very intense part starts, its more likely I can go up to higher numbers gradually without orgasming, enjoying the pain more.

So with that in mind, I did the following session.

The session
For once, I started applying the nipple clamps to my nipples as first step, not after everything is setup. I didn't feel for bondage as I just had a migraine and this was actually used to alleviate some of the headache (works great btw). I turned on the DG-Lab, enabled bluetooth on my phone and started the XToys app. My last session automatically loads which already has everything in place. I enabled Speech Recognition, Selected the pattern 01 SHE IS MY SIN and pressed play on the script.

I wanted the build-up to be part of the play in order to prolong the session for quite a bit. So I raised the intensity to 30 only, whereas I get quite a feeling at 50 intensity, and the real pain starts around 65, agony around 75.

At the intensity of 30 I didn't felt much, but just enough to know that it works. Like you use a needle and touch the nipple. It is a sharp sting but very faint. Could almost be an insect bite if you will, just not a hard one.

I put the phone away and laid comfortably on my bed and just let it happen.

As the intensity ramps up every 2 minutes, after a bit, the electricity can feel like actual insect bites. Somehow the clamp on my right nipple is better located than my left as I mostly feel only my right nipple being estimmed, but given that its unipolar, the left nipple is definitely also hooked up. But this is okay. I know that as soon as the estim gets to high enough levels, the left nipple will not be spared but will feel that one just as good.

As the estim slowly rises I am amazed how much pain the lower settings actually can give. It is a sharp, non-vibrating pain that can feel like tiny needles or insect bites. The pain is very sharp but also quickly gone making it very bearable. Usually I quickly skip past this stage and ramp up to get to the pleasant feeling, but this time I had to endure it.

Laying down, I had turned off the light and went to a very relaxed state. Sort of sleeping but not being able to as my nipples got enough stimuli to move my mind to them.

With each ramp up, it was such a joy to feel that the estim is now much more present. The program does a great job with the few gaps before torture sections, each time, even on the lower settings its anticipating how much pain it will give and if the script has increased the intensity during the pause. Then when it hits you know it wasn't anything to be scared about.

As the estim went up to the higher levels and the actual torture and enjoyment started, I noticed that the clamps (they are entirely made of metal) were resting on my chest too, so part of the estim went in my chest, part in my nipples. The focus was definitely on my nipples, but movement could intensify the estim. At some point I wanted to get quite a bit more pain, so I grabbed the leads with my hands and slowly raised them such that the clamps would stop touching my chest and only the nipples would get the estim. Oh, this was quite a bit more powerful, but I expected intense pain, and that didn't happen. I moved the blankets higher so the clamps rested on the blankets and thus only my nipples were in contact with the clamps. This made the session a bit better, but not that much more intense.

Then I felt my masochist side take over even further and I grabbed the leads once more. This time I raised them into the air and started pulling on them slightly which pulled my nipples a bit away from my body. Now this definitely intensified the estim and caused a few painful moments. Nothing I couldn't handle, but it was very enjoyable.

After a bit I moved the leads down again so the clamps rested on the blanket again to continue the session that way, but I felt like I was having enough of it. The pain was definitely getting to a level beyond of what I wanted to reach (not what I can take) so I decided, enough is enough.

I said "stop" expecting the session to stop, but it didn't work. I said it a few more times but nope...

The screen of my phone was in stand-by mode. I grabbed the phone, said stop again but nothing happened. I then unlocked it, said stop again, and the script restarted.

Okay, note to self: controlling the script by voice when the screen is turned off... not working...

It was a wonderful session though.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: My latest DG-Lab + XToys session

Post by kinbaku »

Nice session. You can tape duct tape below the nipples so your nipple clamps resting on the duct tape and only the tip of the clamps make contact with your nipples.

I also have the right one during a session that felt much brighter than the left. With me it was because I had clamped more meat with the left clamp and mainly the top of the nipple with my right clamp. I didn't feel like shutting everything down and increasing the intensity again and then just enjoyed the pain in the right side while the left side was gently stimulated.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, I've had that too, that I had them clamped wrongly and one was far more painful than the other, even on higher settings. So I always check that I have them applied about right, so I know that small misalignments will automatically be compensated when I get higher levels.

I am also aware of many ways I can counteract the clamp hitting the chest being a problem, kind of thing, but in this case, it made the session interesting and its quite nice how much the nipples still endure even while the chest gets zapped too. Move a bit and wow, pain shoots up, but not in such big ways that it becomes scary.

Oh this is such a fun toy! So happy I allowed myself to get one.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Oh this is such a fun toy! So happy I allowed myself to get one.
Just today I was thinking that lately I only work with the DG-lab (and now with xtoys.app and DG-lab) while the vibrators and my tormentor program for my home-made vibrator remain in the drawer. :facepalm:
Very glad I bought it. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, My Mystim powerbox was my to-go box. I know it will feel awesome even on higher settings, but the dg-lab is just so versatile and fun. I basically have the mystim for when I want something else.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Big warning when using xToys.app
So... I just wanted to do a session using XToys and estim on my nipples. I prepared for everything, set it all up as I usually do and pressed play and disaster strikes.

There apparently is a bug currently and instead of my 120 second delay to increase the dglab intensity, there was 1ms. It ramped from 0 intensity to 100% in a matter of seconds, pumping electricity from one nipple to the other. I was very lucky to have chosen the SIN preset as it is mostly tease and thus the estim is 20%. It was still very intense, but I'm pretty sure that I survived because of that. I panicked and instead of turning off the program, I turned off my phone's display. I grabbed for the dg-lab, pressed the button on the side, but that doesn't do anything. You must hold it down... Okay, lesson learned.

After turning it off, I quickly recovered. Not much pain, but just the pressure on my chest and the panic that got me. I'm doing fine right now, but this is a serious warning for this app. Its unsafe. I'm not sure if I will trust this again or not, and if so, there are a few things you need to do first.

Don't connect to bluetooth so the app runs but doesn't control your powerbox, then test everything as if it were and see if all behaves normally. If so, only then, stop the script, try again just to make sure, and then stop and connect bluetooth.

I'll drop an angry mail to the authors now... They could've killed me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've received a reply from XToys.app about the incident and they made a few changes that should prevent something like this from happening.

They also mentioned a setting that will make things more safe.

Given I know that I don't want to play with settings above 110, maybe 120 in good days, you can actually press the DG-Lab name on the box to alter its settings. From there, you can change the maximum value it will receive. I've now set it to 120 such that if it does something crazy like this, it will not nearly be as bad even on very intense programs. I can always edit it and increase it. :)

Now, lets see when they fix the bug that caused the incident in the first place. At least now I know how to work around it. Set it up but no bluetooth connect. Press play on the script, then edit the value to the desired setting. Stop the script, set intensity to 0, press play again to test that all works as plan, stop again, intensity to 0 again, then connect to bluetooth and start for real.

EDIT: The bug has been fixed too now. But to be on the safe side, I edited the script and set the initial values to 120 and 100, as I always do and saved it to my scripts library, so now on load its always this. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Thanks for the warning. :D
And thanks for risking your life for us. :facepalm: I have changed my first thread in "DG-lab experiences" => changed the color to red for stopping the DG-lab when something is going wrong.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

New report from me...

So.. now with the XToys limit set and a proper way to safely test the system I have dared to do a few XToys sessions again. This is my latest session.

I have searched for a BDSM movie on xnxx.com and found one that has a duration of 107 minutes. Link: https://www.xnxx.com/video-y0a7hdb/barb ... d_whipping

107 minutes, for those not good at math is 1 hour and 47 minutes.

I prepared the video first, and it was ready to play by pressing a button on my remote. I then put on these clamps:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3300843 ... dc977cb-10

I use aligator clips and clamp the sides of the clamp opposite of where you screw them tighter or looser. This ensures that the estim flows to both tightening screws into the metal spiked plate, into the nipple on both sides. I use this as unipolar clamps so estim goes from one nipple to the other.

I put the DG-Lab Coyote into the dark blue mode and turn on estim to test the estim on lower and higher levels. I adjust the screws until both nipples hurt from that alone and with estim on, both feel the same. There is a difference depending on how much the clamp compresses the nipple. The more its clamped, the more sensitive the nipple becomes to the estim (eg: lower intensity is necessary to get an intense feeling)

Once fully prepared, it was time to setup the XToys.app session. I use the "01 SHE IS MY SIN" pattern together with the Ramp up until I say STOP script. The DG-Lab is edited and set to a maximum of 120 although I already found out I won't even be able to take that.

I've set the script to ramp up one intensity value every 120 seconds. This effectively means that one hour increases the level by 30, half an hour by 15, and 15 minutes by 7,5.

So given that the movie has a duration of 1 hour 45 minutes, that means the intensity is going to be raised by 53.

I set everything up without connecting bluetooth and tested and all worked as it should. I then connected bleutooth to the DG-Lab and pressed play to start the script.

I then raised the intensity to 15, which means that at the end of the movie I should reach 15+53 = 68. My figure was that I should be able to get to 70 easily, and have a hard time at 90. This would be true if the session itself wasn't this long.

As the clamps stay on for so long, the nipples become more sensitive as a result and that makes that it becomes progressively harder to take the estim the higher the level goes.

But the worst part is that after one hour and 15 minutes of watching the movie, I just lost interest in the session because it just took very long. At this point I reached 60 intensity and man, it hurt. It was very demanding and very intense. I could still take it, but the lack of motivation eventually decided me to abort and call it a day even though it was still a very successful session.

What I find the most interesting in this session is how much the buildup does to you in giving pain.

At level 15, you don't feel anything. But the clamps themselves you do feel, and they get progressively stronger. At level 20 you start to faintly feel the estim, but the feel of the clamps still overpower that, but it sometimes feels like the estim causes the pain when it actually are the clamps.
at level 25 you definitely feel the estim now and it overpowers the clamps. Its not bad, but you definitely feel it.
at level 30 you now get to a level where the estim could be considered painful. It is funny to think that this may be the point where you think I'm not sure I can take much more of this.

And as the intensity level raises, you more and more think that you can't take much and that the next level will hurt so badly. It is this constant increasing of intensity where each level feels it is going to be too much that made this session extremely enjoyable.

I did learn that 1,5 hours of movie is just too much. One hour 15 minutes is the max that is enjoyable.

I also found out that I can safely use a 90 second increase instead of 120 second, and then it will be quite worse for the intensity as the body is just on the edge of getting used to the level as opposed to got used to and then getting that next level. With 90 I was still able to enjoy the higher levels without feeling an orgasm build up, something I will definitely have if it ramps up too quickly. I think 90 seconds is around the limit of what I should do unless I want to do a quick session and just not go to high levels at all.

Also, it is definitely going to help to not start at a level that is too high with 90 seconds gap or the orgasm may still come. Starting at level 30 is probably around the limit, but starting with 0 and build up from there is also really nice because then you have 30 minutes of not feeling anything but the clamps and only then the estim takes over. That's how I did my first session with a movie of 1 hour and 10 minutes, and found out that was just bad timing. The intensity did not get high enough to feel the pain I could take, and I wanted more.

If you have a DG-Lab, I challenge you to repeat the session, and maybe adjust what you stimulate and how. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Other people are using xtoys.app too. I discovered there are new patterns to play with. Yay. Some patterns are script based and you can basically tweak settings that alter the pattern's output. Quite interesting, there are some good scriptbased patterns.

Do note, some patterns are labelled as thrust. They are actually designed to be used with a fucking machine, so it is designed to control an actuator to push/pull a dildo into one of your holes, not really to be used with the DG-Lab as estim. Now, if I understand everything correctly, it can still be used, but given that it basically moves the piston to a position, it is mostly on-off kind of movements, and some programs add in breaks of several minutes, not really suitable for estim.

I would therefor urge people to not use the thrust patterns first, and if you are really brave, use it with a low intensity without any AutoIncrement script just to test it, and definitely not on nipples in an unipolar fashion. ;)

So... you can guess what my next session is going to be... Am going to test out one of these new patterns. I added like 15 new ones to "my patterns" so I can quickly choose between one of them. I think its going to be a 53min long one. Also, I may look into uploading the sort file and share it as a pattern. Should be possible. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yeah! it just keeps getting better and better. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Last night, I did a session to test out one of the new patterns. That by itself became a test for multiple patterns, only because the one I had high hopes for, was a complete let-down.

I did a session with "Can you take it? with breaks" by chrisbeck.

I previewed the pattern and noticed it would have small breaks of several seconds before it would kick in strong again. I was willing to suffer for science, so I decided I was going to use this pattern.

As usual, I set it up with the auto increment script. I looked for a good bdsm movie I would watch while the estim on my nipples slowly gets more and more painful. The movie length was 1 hour and 15 minutes, so I calculated, that with auto increment every 90 seconds, starting at 20 intensity would be nice.

This of course means that at the start, I will feel nothing and somewhere during the movie, the estim will gradually be felt until at some point near the end of the movie, it will be a struggle.

It took about half a movie before I felt the estim significantly. There were lots of breaks in between the short sessions, and on a low intensity, that just is not really interesting. But okay, it will eventually loop, and then I will experience it at much more intense levels, so lets do this.

And then the worst thing that could happen happened... I was slightly over the half hour mark, and the estim started to be felt. Not anywhere near painful yet... Then a break came. I think I was like 30 minutes into the 53 minute audio, and the audio just stopped. As the intensity slowly risen I got more and more scared, but even after waiting like 5 minutes to a normal bdsm movie now, I just missed estim to my nipples. I missed it so much that I put the movie on pause and stopped estim all together.

I switched to the following pattern: "7 Pulsinator Bam" by lowdown 1983 and oh my... what an amazing pattern this is! I increased the intensity to where about I stopped it previously, started playing the movie and really liked the feeling. I wanted more, so I decided to increase the intensity by 5, which was great. About 5 minutes later, I increased it another 5 and decided I would use this until the movie ended.

As the levels got more intense, the pleasure was increasing too. It felt like a constant powerful massage on my nipples but in a bit of a cruel way. And yes, that is exactly the kind of cruel that tickles me fancy.

Then the worst thing happened... As I got to high and somewhat painful levels, the movie ended... NOOOOOOOOOOO I wanted more of this. Before the movie started, I had told myself that the 1 hour 15 minute was the time I would do, but nope, I definitely wanted more... As I was going to stop estim anyway to be able to look for a different video, I decided to try other patterns too. I found a 15 minute video to watch and tested out "b" by st44109. This sequence only lasts 11 seconds before it loops. Its nice, but its irragulary made it hard for me to not orgasm. Put this on your penis, and I'm sure you will cum way too soon. ;)

So I decided halfway on the movie to go for something else. I tried "Dragon Double" by blutfeuerdrache, but that was more intense for what I wanted, especially on higher levels.

I decided I was going to go back to 7 Pulsinator Bam, set the intensity to 70, and continue to watch the video until the end. Once that was done, I had not reached the 80 that I had set as max and decided to crank it up to 80. It felt so good. It did hurt, but it felt so good. My only regret now is not having this the whole time working up to it.

Next time... ;)

I have some other patterns still to test out, but there are some beauties out there. I also looked into uploading the sort, but a premium subscription is required. I do like the app enough so I am considering to take one. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, oh!!!!

I've added my famous "The Sound of Sorting" as pattern for XToys.app. You can find it also by using this link: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-MmxaO0I4ny96bT9_ogn

Its a pattern that lasts for 1 hour. :)

Feedback is appreciated, and feel free to rate it in the app too. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Oh, oh!!!!

I've added my famous "The Sound of Sorting" as pattern for XToys.app. You can find it also by using this link: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-MmxaO0I4ny96bT9_ogn

Its a pattern that lasts for 1 hour. :)

Feedback is appreciated, and feel free to rate it in the app too. :)
I have given 5 stars on the site of the app. :love:
Perineum with sticker and with elastic contact band at the bottom of the penis on channel B, then 2 elastic contact bands at the bottom of the penis on channel A.

First of A and B only set the strength at 84 (30%), so maximum at 276, frequency 10 Hz. Especially when it restarts after a break gives a surprise. :shock:
After an hour, half an hour with A and B maximum=150, strength 100 (36%). :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. :)

Was it as good as when you used the mp3 on the DG-LAB itself? I find it different, but not necessarily worse. But for the DG-Lab, I have my EQ tweaked, and pauses are there full jolts rather than nothing, which, although I miss a bit, I prefer without still.