Nettles in the forest part 3

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Nettles in the forest part 3

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Okay, technically, this is not part 3, as it has been a long time ago (few years actually) since I did it previously, which was the first time I did it, but it was nettleplay and it was in the forest last time as well, and written that as a 2 parter, so I guess this is a part 3.

But...
But this time, it was different. Although not by much.

I wanted to go to the forest to get small nettles. I know that all their hairs have poison behind them whereas the bigger nettles have like 20% of them with poison, the rest will sting but not do much else.

For proper punishment, I wanted only small nettles. So my target was to only get small nettles. But I'm getting a bit ahead here...

To the forest
The session started as follows. Given the temperature at home I was fully naked and only wore my metal chastity cage. It is like a chrome version of the Holy Trainer v3. It doesn't bend which makes it a bit rougher and thus less comfortable to use, it is quite a bit heavier so it wants to pull everything down a little bit and as it is made of metal, I don't mind it being in the sun. The real Holy Trainer v3 is made of a bioresin which can meld at around 60 °C. Now, I doubt the sun will produce that much heat, but if I sunbathe and the sun continuously exposes its heat at full strength on a warm day, I do think it may actually melt a little bit, and I want to avoid that. So basically even on a day as today where it was mostly cloudy, the metal and roughness adds a dimension to the play, so it was an obvious choice.

Before even setting of, I was pretty nervous, even though this wasn't the first time. Getting the nettles and administering punishment afterwards was definitely something that kept my blood pumping.

I had to get dressed for leaving the house, so it was a leather thong first, t-shirt next, blouse on top and pants to finish it off. Some socks and shoes allowed me to go outside and I wore my summer jacket too.

I packed my backpack with the following items:
- empty plastic bag
- utility knife
- latex kitchen cleaning gloves (which in the forest I found out has melted latex at one of the thumbs, so that one is going to be replaced.

I drove to the forest and parked my car. Grabbed my backpack and started to walk into the forest.

I was amazed by how much nettles there already were growing. These however were all large nettles with purple stems. I was looking for smaller ones with green stems.

Even though there were some smaller nettles with green stems between the larger ones, it seemed very likely that these were just less mature big nettle plants, so I continued my walk.

I found a bush that had only a few nettle branches with all green stems and not too big. I was still doubting if they were the small or big nettles, but given that every other branch was definitely the larger ones, I decided I would get these and it would be a bummer if they were indeed the larger nettles.

I cut down about 8 stems and filled my plastic bag with them. I thought if they are the smaller nettles, this will be more than enough.

I went to my secluded place in the forest and started to strip naked for the most part. I took off my jacket first. My pants were lowered to my ankles, my leather thong was next, and there I was, already half naked in the forest with my chastity cage hiding my penis. I took off my blouse and t-shirt and was then almost fully naked. The only part that wasn't naked were my feet, but from my ankles up, I was bare naked.

The first punishment session
I put on my latex gloves again and got the first few strands of nettles. My bottom was hit first. I expected lots of pain, but did not receive much. I did feel a sting or two but it was clear to me, these were the larger, less painful nettles.

I kept hitting my bottom and did feel that it was working, but only just so much. I rotated my ballsack upwards and hit them and I definitely felt that. It seemed that the leaves were not really doing much, but the stem was the stronger portion.

Next I turned the stem so it was fully visible and touched my nipples with it. Oh, I definitely felt that. Lovely feeling. I wanted more of this, so my nipples were not spared one bit. The feeling actually got intense. Far more than the rest, so back to the bottom again. Tried to get some more feeling there and it did work, but it wasn't what I longed for. I went between the buttocks too and more of the ballsack and even my tights had to give. But it wasn't too strong of a feeling. The nipples seemed to work though, so back to them. Crushing the nipples between a few branches to get even more stings set them on fire. Lovely.

I decided that I had enough of a punishment for what I wanted to do in the forest, and got back into clothes. The sole idea was only to get some sensation to make the ride home more interesting, and that succeeded. The actual punishment would follow at home anyway, and that would involve my penis too.

Being fully dressed and all kit back in the backpack, I headed back to my car. The entire journey home I really felt my nipples although about 10 minutes in, the heavy tingling sensation became more of a throbbing feeling. In any case, it felt like a light nipple clamps was on, which I couldn't remove even if I wanted to, which was nice.

I hoped to get some stings in my buttcrack, but didn't manage to get that done. Oh well, I did feel some stings on my butt too, but not as many as I wanted.

The second punishment session
I came home and got out of all my clothing. I inspected my body for the nettle stings but found only a few, so I definitely needed some good punishment.

I placed a really large garbage back on my chair. Then one nettle stem at a time, I brushed each nettle against both of my nipples, then my ass and in between and then placed the nettle on the chair.

My entire chair was covered in nettles. With the last stem, I was forced to stroke my cock with it for the first time. It stung but wasn't as bad as last time with the small nettles.

I then had to sit down on the nettles and entertain myself playing some games. I continously felt the nettles on my ass which was really nice. Occasionally I would get up, move around etc to refresh the stings. Sometimes after getting up, I would grab some nettles and hit my nipples with it again to refresh them and my penis would also be subjected to torture this way.

All in all, I am currently still sitting on the nettles as I write this and my nipples, penis and ass and even tights are all tingling from the nettles. It feels wonderful. It just doesn't hurt as much as I wanted it to hurt.

I almost feel like going back to the forest to get a whole bunch more to prolong the session, but I'm not going to. I will sit on the nettles though, maybe the whole evening. Feels really good and stingy. :) My penis occasionally erects and deflates which causes it to rub on some nettles and get a sting or two, which is great and of course my sadistic mind will keep me moving a lot to get stung on purpose too.

All in all, I am enjoying this a lot, but wished I would have found the small nettles and see how bad that really is.

Hope you enjoyed this read. Please leave a comment. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: Nettles in the forest part 3

Post by kinbaku »

Nice session. Waiting for part 4 with 16 small nettles. And tape some leaves to your nipples, but so that the duct tape is only around the nipples so that the leaves can move freely as you move your arms. The leaves then move away from the nipples and return back to the right place with other spines. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Re: Nettles in the forest part 3

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh I wish that were possible... Can't find the small nettles though...

I may go back to the forest tomorrow, as the session today was really really nice. Long after typing my early message did the session continue.

I kept sitting on the nettles and it just kept burning. Really nice. When it was time for dinner, I moved it to the couch, and set on it bare naked there as well. Getting up, you feel the after effects, but sitting down, it activates directly. Quite weird. Occasionally I wanted more, grabbed a stem or two and rubbed them on my nipples and penis only to seat myself ontop of them again. At around 20:30 the nettles didn't do much anymore, and were fully dried out. That's when I ended the session.

Its fun though, that once I activate my nipples with nettles and they wear out a bit, just squeezing them will set them back on fire.

I've also slapped my butt with a cane (although I can't give the amount of force I want, so it doesn't hurt too bad), but with the nettle treatment, it definitely intensifies it, so good!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.