Horny housework.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bounddosster

Horny housework.

Post by bounddosster »

As you may or may not know in my marriage I'm the one responsible for all the housework or as my wife puts it I'm the maid, as well as all the other roles I fill to please my wife. I have taking care of the housework all planned certain jobs on certain days etc. A good vacuuming is usually a Sunday job as my wife loves seeing me pushing the vacuum cleaner around the house naked and going out into the garden to shake the mats. My wife also thinks there is a greater chance that we will receive callers on a Sunday and they might just catch me doing my chores naked, which is how I have to do them.

Last night Thursday my wife stood in the middle of the lounge floor, looked down at the carpet, and said “crumbs, you'll have to do a full vacuuming all through tomorrow”. It was somewhat cheeky of her as she had only just finished roaming around the house looking for her bag while eating biscuits (cookies) and leaving crumbs all over, But then that is my wife she has never been a tidy or organised person and I was always cleaning up her even before I became her maid.

So this morning Friday, I'd chauffeured, another role I fill, my wife to work, come home and as usual stripped naked ready for work. I'd done the usual cleaning jobs and taken the vacuum cleaner upstairs ready to vacuum through. I was feeling horny, as usual, and didn't really want to be vacuuming so I decided to spice the job up and I put on a pair of clover nipple clips with a chain between them. I was going to add some weights to the chains to add some tension but then suddenly an Idea came to me. I attached a D-shackle to the chain and run the power cable of the vacuum cleaner through it, now as the cable moved while I pushed the vacuum cleaner about it would pull at my nipples. I made a rule that I could not touch the clover clips or the chain. This meant as I moved around the house with the cleaner I'd have to keep pulling the cable through the D-shackle bolt and so dragging and jerking the chain about.

The first bout of intense pain subsided and then the pulling and tugging of the cable passing through the D-shackle took over. For the next two hours, my nipples were getting pinched, tugged, and jerked about, the worst bit was when I had to kneel down with the pipe attachments and suck clean the edges and places the cleaner would not fit into, as it meant the cable would fold over the chain and not slide any more so the full weight of the vacuum cleaner was on the chain as I manoeuvred the pipes and brush at one point I was actually painfully dragging the vacuum cleaner behind me and once I managed to stand on the cable as I pushed the cleaner away from me, the pain was intense and I was careful not to do that again.

I had no choice but to release the cable from the D-shackle to go outside and shake the mats out and then I was finished. I put the vacuum cleaner away, which incidentally was a present given to me last Christmas. I'd been moaning about us getting a new one as I was fed up of fixing the old one so on Christmas morning I was presented with this vacuum cleaner which had a big red bow tied to the handle and a label saying “To my maid, make sure you always clean into the corners properly, Love from …...”. My wife is so thoughtful.

I was now hot, sweating, my nipples were aching and pre-cum was dripping from my cock and it was time to remove the clips. I knelt on the floor and grasped the left clip and slowly squeezed it open, the pain hit me. I took in a sharp breath and winced. I had to wait a minute or two before I dare touch the right clip but it had to be done, I grasped it and decided on the quick opening. get it over and done with the method. A few more sharp breaths were taken as the clip released my nipple, then I needed a few more minutes to recover before having a cool wash-off in the bath and pouring cool water over my squeezed and tugged nipples.

All in all, it made a boring job a lot more fun and I'll use the method again.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Re: Horny housework.

Post by bound_jenny »

As they say, a happy wife is a happy life. :wink:
bounddosster wrote:My wife is so thoughtful.
Indeed. I like her thinking! We must be distant relatives... 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

How an ordinary job can be made so much more interesting. :mrgreen:

Is Sunday already the repeat with the cloverclamps? But then under the all-seeing eye of your wife who occasionally tightens the electric vacuum cleaner cable a bit if it is in the way in front of her. :twisted:

An interesting game we played with a rope was making waves in the rope by moving it up and down quickly. Hopefully your wife doesn't remember this. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:How an ordinary job can be made so much more interesting. :mrgreen:

Is Sunday already the repeat with the cloverclamps? But then under the all-seeing eye of your wife who occasionally tightens the electric vacuum cleaner cable a bit if it is in the way in front of her. :twisted:

An interesting game we played with a rope was making waves in the rope by moving it up and down quickly. Hopefully your wife doesn't remember this. :rofl:
Ssshh, She might hear you. I'm already sitting here with lovely tender nipples. I was thinking of applying some nettles to them tomorrow.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.