Jessica's Self-bondage Adventures

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
jackles

Jessica's Self-bondage Adventures

Post by jackles »

I write BDSM erotica as a hobby - a hobby that had led to quite a few releases by now. One of my series is "Jessica's Self-bondage Adventures", a collection of short stories based on my own experiences with metal self-bondage. I have fictionalized small bits, but I'd say they're still 95% true. The first six short stories can be found in one volume on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/3ehd7Jh (it's free if you have a Kindle Unlimited membership).

Here's a sample of one of the stories - I hope you'll enjoy it!

------------------

I took a deep breath. A familiar voice inside me told me that this was insane and dangerous, but I felt like I had considered every possible scenario. Soon, there would be no way back. I strapped the ball gag tightly around my head and checked that I was not able to push the ball out with my mouth; it was impossible. Adrenaline soared through my body, knowing that the next step was the point of no return.

I locked the cuffs around one wrist.

My shaking hands picked up the ice lock and the two padlocks that I had brought.

I took the chain welded to my beloved collar and found a sturdy tree nearby.

I double checked that I was not visible from the path.

I put the chain around the tree and locked it shut with the ice lock and padlocks. It was hanging a little above my head; the chain was too short for me to sit down, and small branches prevented it from moving. I was now collared to a tree in the middle of the forest, with no chance of escape before the ice in the lock melted. I tried to pull at the chain, but it was not going anywhere; the keys to the padlocks had been left back at the house.

One step left. I put my hands behind my back and locked the other cuff around my wrist, making sure to press the buttons double locking the cuffs, ensuring that I could not accidentally overtighten them and restrict blood flow.

What the hell am I doing? I thought. But it was too late now. I was fully restrained and gagged, helpless to do anything to escape, unable to call for help. I wanted to test how much noise I could make, but I did not want to risk it. Drool had already started to hang from my mouth in long threads; I had not considered that I would have huge drool-stains on my hoodie when I returned home later. Hopefully, I would have time to change before my parents returned.

I could hear the blood flow, pumping in my temples. I tried moving around, but the chain soon tightened and choked me. I loved it; I was my own prisoner.
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
kinbaku

Re: Jessica's Self-bondage Adventures

Post by kinbaku »

Heavy story. :shock: I enjoy it. :P
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Jessica's Self-bondage Adventures

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Plenty more where that came from
jackles wrote:The first six short stories can be found in one volume on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/3ehd7Jh (it's free if you have a Kindle Unlimited membership).
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠