Was going to put this in "last self bondage session"...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Rusty Shackleford

Was going to put this in "last self bondage session"...

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

...but this one seems like it would be too long, and I needed to write about it,

Recently, I've been doing quite a bit of self bondage. At least once a week. I had a really great session a few weeks ago, and the week after that, I broke a personal record of being tied up for over 2 hours. I tie myself the same way every time, very tightly to a chair, little to no movement.

And yes, I'm aware of the dangers of self bondage, but like most of us on this forum, I do it with the knowledge that I might not be able to get out, and make it as safe as I can, with multiple releases (once they're made available to me)

Yesterday, I tied myself again, as I was blessed with a nice mild and sunny day. I had planned on last week to be the last time for a bit as it was supposed to be hot from here on out and I don't like to be tied up when it's too hot. So, I took yesterday as a gift and wanted to try something different. I have a self spread tie set up that I hadn't used in a while. I made a few adjustments to the straps, as it always felt like one limb was too loose. When I practiced it, I found that I could not reach the lock and insert the key. So I decided against it and decided to save that for a time when I just want to be tied up for a little bit.

So, I went back to the trusty and sturdy ol' chair. My release method is an ice lock I make that I dangle from a the top of a ladder. When the ice melts, it'll drop a couple pairs of scissors within reach to cut the cable ties off the rope cuffs I made. I waited until sunset, as I like it to become dark when I get out. I also like to document the time I'm tied up, so I took a screen shot of the time when i took out the ice lock. Then I started to tie myself starting with my legs. It takes about 35 to 40 minutes to fully tie myself. After I put in my ball gag (yes, I'm aware of the risk) and get my rope cuffs ready, I start the timer on my phone. I pulled down my blindfold and put my hands around the back of the chair and I was off.
I knew I might be there for a while, at least 90 minutes, so I play little games to keep myself entertained. I say the alphabet and try not to drool on myself. I'll have a conversation with an imaginary woman in spandex that may or may not untie me (also while trying not to drool on myself). Hum a few songs.

Then I wait. And wait. After a bit, I was sure the lock was going to melt soon. My knees had started to get sore. "Why do I keep doing this?", I asked when I tried to shift my legs around to ease the pain. Still waiting, I tried to slip my hands out, but to no avail. I had just made these cuffs today, as I had to cut my last set because I couldn't find the cable ties. They're nylon rope, so I melted the ends to keep them from fraying melted the knots so I couldn't pick at them. Unfortunately, that hardened them and made them a little sharp. So, when I tried to slip out of them, some parts of them would dig into my skin.

I started to get frustrated, so I backed up against the ladder and reverse head butt the ladder to maybe knock the scissors loose. No luck, so I figured it's not melted yet. At this point, I'm not sure how long I've been there. My knees were still in pain, my shoulders were starting to get sore, and the sides of my mouth were raw from the strap holding in my ball gag. I started doing some breathing exercises that help with the pain a bit. And when I try to slip my hands out, that usually distracts me from the pain. After a bit, I was able to stretch one of the rope cuffs and slip my hand out. "7 more to go", I enthusiastically said, (I made 8 individual cuffs so they wouldn't clump as much). But it somehow took up more space in the cable tie, making the rest of them tighter. I head butt the ladder again, still nothing. I started to panic a bit, so I sent a flurry of reverse head butts, but nothing dropped. I waited a while longer and head butt the ladder again, but something sounded different. Again, and I heard something fall to the floor. It wasn't the scissors, it was too light, sounded plastic. I figured it must be something off my desk when i knocked the ladder into it.

I head butt the ladder again, and started to panic. I started to get a cold sweat and my breathing became labored. I thought about calling for help, but I didn't want anyone to find me like this. I kept thinking I wasn't getting out and panicked more. I started to feel like I was going to vomit and having to pee. I knew that I was panicking, so I did my breathing exercises and convinced myself that the scissors will fall soon. I hit the ladder again. Still nothing. After a while of more convincing to combat the ensuing panic attack (I had no idea how long I've stuck here, but I was sure I had broken my record), I started to try my wrists again. I started to pull on the ropes on the other wrist, and was able to pull one out. But, it was the same rope from the other wrist.

At this point, I was tired. I was drooling on myself and not even trying to stop it. I didn't care. I wasn't having fun any more. I tried the ladder again, and gave up. I started to do some meditative breathing to calm myself and try another wrist. I must have stretched it out enough and was able to get another cuff off. In my enthusiasm, I started scratching at the next one which led to another panic attack. I had to slow down and focus. My wrists were rubbed raw from the rope, so trying again so soon was a no go.

I panicked again when I thought "can anyone even hear me if I yell for help?". I was in the back room, my neighbors would have to be in their back room to hear me if their windows were open. And there were two walls and two rooms separating me from the neighbor I share my duplex with, and she would have to be home and in her bedroom to hear me.
More meditative breathing and I was able to focus and ignore the pain and slip my wrist out of another cuff. I would have to slow down to not panic and keep my focus. I was down to the last 2 and it somehow got even tighter. All the loose rope was taking up a bunch of space in the cable tie. I hit my head on the ladder again, I was okay with cutting the last two cuffs if I didn't have the patience to cut the cable tie, but still no scissors. Eventually, I was able to get my wrists free.

Finally, it was pitch black when I pulled of my blindfold. My knees were so sore, as soon as I untied my chest, I started to untie my ankles from the chair (they were pulled underneath. I usually untie myself in reverse order I tied myself, ankles, thighs, chest, etc.), I didn't even turn on the lights yet. My shoulders were so sore, I couldn't undo my gag yet. I then grabbed my reachin' stick and hit the light switch. I had blood all over my hands from the hardened knots cutting my knuckles when I slipped them through. Didn't even notice that pain. I removed my gag and just threw it to the floor. I turned around and saw that the scissors had fallen, probably during my head butt flurry, and had fallen over the cross bar on the other side of the ladder, suspended out of reach. They were never going to come down. So I was right to panic. I then checked my phone and I had been tied up with a ball gag for over 3 and half hours. I felt very lucky to get out and very tired. I didn't even change out of my outfit (just a spandex body suit) and went straight to bed.

Will I ever do it again? Probably. Not for a while, not while it's hot. I know not to fill my ice lock as much as I did and to be patient and not try to knock it loose. I also know to make the cable ties a little tighter so I can't slip my hands out :twisted:
kinbaku

Re: Was going to put this in "last self bondage session"...

Post by kinbaku »

Glad you got out. :shock:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

@Lothatjulz, no unfortunately. I was too exhausted and uncomfortable to be aroused by that point.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You were wondering if this was too long for the "last selfbondage session" topic? hahaha wow, yes, definitely too long. But thank you for posting this interesting read in its own topic nevertheless. Such story does benefit greatly from its own topic. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Slave_L wrote:You were wondering if this was too long for the "last selfbondage session" topic? hahaha wow, yes, definitely too long. But thank you for posting this interesting read in its own topic nevertheless. Such story does benefit greatly from its own topic. :)
I got to post there soon. Might as well do a session too while I'm at it. :roll:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠