Confessions of a single dad (back story)

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
no1here2speak2

Confessions of a single dad (back story)

Post by no1here2speak2 »

Hi Everyone

It has been a long while since my last confession

So a bit about me

I am a single dad that for some reason never had much practice with sex
Despite pretty much spending my whole life looking for a lady to learn how to get good as it

With the occasion girlfriend through school and later as I grew up relationships never seemed to happen for very long (I was always friend zoned)

So pretty much spent my whole life masturbating (obviously got very good at it with a whole plethora of games and distractions to make it more interesting)

I did get with a lady and all was good till about 9 months and she fell pregnant
Then there were complications (her waters broke 4 months before my son was born, if you didn't know they don't stop until the baby is born)

This sent her to hospital for a month untill delivery
now I am a control freak by nature so to be out of control fascinated me so the idea of chastity was always guaranteed to drive me insane.

but never really tried it

well we always used to play the game on controlling when we each cum
and became a deep sin if either of us cheated

but while she was in hospital she got very upset with the idea of me "having a great time while I am in hospital"

so she demanded I stop masturbating completely until she came out of hospital
now since I use masturbation for entertainment or help me sleep or help me wake up I am kinda an addict

I knew I couldn't just stop. plus we were so close I was a hopeless liar this was a real problem.
to make matters worse she wasn't kidding!!

she gave me the ultimatum .. either I stop or we are over ... obviously just before me son was due to be born I was in a mess!!!
so I proposed chastity ... for real that way I couldn't have the temptation.

so we ordered one. (cb 6000)
I did try the cb2000 but that didn't work very well (another topic)

Anyways it came and it was on

now I am always hard in the mornings I swear I dream with an erection

but I found when I was extremely hard I could actually cum in the CD
basicaly it gave me enough room that I could fuck the CD
this was only possible when I was extremely aroused

it wasn't ideal it forced me into a strange bent position and left me a bit bent sore and bruised after but made sure my lust never got completely out of control ..(extream frustration makes me rather angry and desperate.. not particularly social traits)

so a good compromise.
except it quickly turned my biggest fantasy into my worst nightmare.

and when my son (7hour delivery and the worst 7 hours from 11pm till morning)

my cock was in agony I was in pain as I hadn't worked out how to make it perfectly comfortable particularly as I was abusing myself in it ..

well the conclusion to the back story the day after my son was born she basically stated she really didn't care anymore gave me the keys and said she didn't care about sex anymore and I could look "after myself but she didn't want to hear about it"

this caused a big problem for me we stayed together but I was basically "single but not looking"

I tried everything I could to make things work but the only time she ever wanted me was when she got totally drunk (this only happened a few times a year but a few years later she got pregnant again and we got a daughter.

I love my kids to pieces but as couple we were just "mum and dad" and good friends

but after 10 years I just couldn't do it anymore and left.

in this time I also adopted my neice (another long story) but basically she now lives with me and I’m a single dad