Spread-eagle self-bondage with e-stim

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SelfBondageTorment

Spread-eagle self-bondage with e-stim

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

This is a true experience involving self-bondage and e-stim, with some questions for readers at the end and a request for improvements.

Today I received my Ultima 5 e-stim kit. Until now, I had only played around with those cheap TENS units you can buy on eBay. This unit is a step above those, with four predefined patterns, two channels, and the ability to set your own frequency and wave pattern. It has a timer or it can be left on continuously. For $50 it gives me a little better experience with e-stim for not much money. The only thing I don't like is that, when you turn it back on, it remembers the last pattern you used, but it starts with the intensity at zero. In any case, I planned a SB session as soon as I had it unpacked.

I tested the unit using TENS pads on my forearm, to find a pattern and intensity I like. Then I prepared my SB: leather cuffs at the corner of the bed, and long buckling leather straps under the mattress to go around my waist, chest, and thighs to really hold me down. The only other accouterments were a perforated ball gag and a slim vibrating butt plug. I do have a 120V timer and a mag-lock, but for experiments like this, I use a panic snap on my left side cuff in case I need to escape immediately.

The kit came with two sets of TENS gel pads and two conductive rubber loops for a man's goods. :) I attached two TENS pads close together at the bottom of my sac and plugged the connector into channel A. Then I slid one loop on to the base of my shaft, and the other loop just behind my cockhead, snugged them both down, and plugged the connector into Channel B.

Everything was ready, then it was time to lock into SB. First the ankles, spread apart. Then the strap that goes under the mattress and over the thighs. Then the strap around the waist, then the chest. That was the time to reach behind me and turn on the vibrating butt plug. Next I hooked the right cuff to the chain. I placed the control box on my left. I turned it on, but because it starts at zero intensity, that wasn't an issue. Finally, I hooked my left panic snap on to the chain on the left corner. The chain on my left arm has some slack in it, so I can reach the panic snap with my left hand when I need to get out. Using that slack, I was barely able to reach the control box and quickly turn the Channel A knob (conductive tubes on the shaft) to 50% and the Channel B knob (TENS pads on the testicles) to 100%.

I had chosen the BURST II pattern because I was hoping it would cause a hands-free orgasm. The settings I chose caused strong contractions in my jewels, and the more I tensed, the stronger they felt. The feelings in my shaft were more intense, on the border between intense pleasure and mild pain. I felt the strongest pulse from the loop just behind the mushroom of my head. Pulse, pulse, pulse, in a relentless rhythm! Within twenty seconds I was straining against my bonds, thrusting in time to the pulses. Because of the straps, I could not thrust far, frustrating me more. The pulses became merciless, set against the constant buzz in my tight rear. The more my balls and shaft twitched, the more I tried to buck my hips against the shaft. If this had been a simple four-point spread eagle, I would have been gyrating madly, what one of my domme friends called "humping the air" (something she loved to watch me do on cam while I was in self-bondage with a vibrator strapped to me).

I had no clock to watch, so I had no idea of the passage of time. Every minute seemed like an eternity; the pulses on my balls were intensely arousing, but the pulses on my shaft were becoming unbearable. The inability to buck my hips to the pulses made me moan into my gag as I thrashed my head from side to side. My goal was to go the whole 30 minutes without using the panic snap. The cruelty increased as I realized that the pattern and the sensation were enough to arouse me but not enough to push me over the edge. As with many of us whose brains are not wired quite like other people's, I experienced an intense surge of arousal at that realization ... discovering that I had set myself up for edging torture without hope of orgasm. As time passed on so slowly, I entered a state of euphoria between ecstasy and agony, thrashing my head, straining with all my might against the straps, my shaft so hard it was purple. Finally, finally, the timer stopped, and I lay there twitching and gasping, rear still buzzing, dying to explode. I moved my left hand to the panic snap and freed myself, then undid all my other straps and cuffs, and finally removed the butt plug and the electrodes. I was shaking, needing to come more than I have in a long time.

This is where I wanted a partner to guide and encourage me. I have a Lovense Max 2 male toy, and it was fully charged. The most wonderful SB thing to do would have been to get back into self-bondage, activate the Max 2 with an edging pattern, and endure 90 more minutes of exquisite tease and denial agony until the battery ran out. But I could not resist my powerful desires, so I put the Max 2 on my shaft, turned it on high, and within 20 seconds or so I exploded in a long, loud, shuddering climax. Maybe next time I will be stronger and able to torment myself further.

* At this point, I'm looking for suggestions on any good frequency and wave patterns for the Ultima 5, something more likely to induce hands-free orgasm (and the expected post-orgasm torture).

* I would also like to step up this cenario a bit. I am thinking of ordering the Dungeon Lab "Coyote" e-stim unit with long-distance remote control ability. I imagine a woman taking control of it while I am in self-bondage, using the mag-lock so I cannot escape until the timer runs out, with her watching me on Skype or some other cam call software... maybe with others watching as well. An e-stim session could be followed immediately by an edging session using the Max 2, which can also be remotely controlled long-distance. I would never know in advance whether I would get an orgasm, no orgasm, multiple orgasms, post-orgasm torture, or the dreaded ruined orgasm.

* Any other ideas, comments, or constructive criticism.
kinbaku

Re: Spread-eagle self-bondage with e-stim

Post by kinbaku »

Hi, SelfBondageTorment.
I had a good session today with Gwrolla and his Lovense vibrator. After cross-dressing as a navy, the vibrator was blocked against his crotch with two panties and under tight clothing.
He sat on the couch with a soft blindfold and remotely got a soft vibration where he was allowed to move the vibrator as a warm-up. The day before, he was only allowed to have a ruined orgasm.

Then it was checked that the vibrator did not change position any more with violent vibration and the game started.

He has a game of handcuffs in 3 ascending levels of difficulty, but you can also do it with your hands tied with duct tape to make them difficult to untie. Always tied hands behind and blindfolded in a dark room.
Handcuffs.jpg
Handcuffs.jpg (42.7 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
Then he notified me 15 seconds before when he was ready.
He received the first easy handcuff with fierce random up and down stimulations. In the second mainly gentle up and down stimulations. In the third a combination of the two previous ones. With the third, he had the good idea to make it even more difficult than opening the hardest one: use the 3 together and throw the key away so he had to find it first.

Then he was administered vibrations for as long as he wanted and had to guess how long this vibration had lasted. Here he was wrong for 20 seconds. Then he had to guess when 2 minutes had elapsed while he was being stimulated, and then a 3-minute period after that. He was accurate to the second in these last 2 assignments. :shock: (Something I also learned in developing and lighting photos as it used to be necessary in days long gone :rofl: ).

That's why he was allowed to cum. :D
However, he had to wear his clothes 2h30m after he came. The same time he had taken before he dared to go outside in his bear onesie at a previous session plus an hour. :twisted:

You will certainly have fun with a DG-lab. Certainly with a number of Milovana sessions that are mentioned in my post about this.
kinbaku

Re: Spread-eagle self-bondage with e-stim

Post by kinbaku »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:* Any other ideas, comments, or constructive criticism.
You can cover half of the conducting rubber loops with adhesive tape, then they give extra stimulation (narrower contact place): for example with a contact under your scrotum (close to the perineum) and a contact above the penis, very close to your abdomen. The current then runs through your scrotum and your penis and because they are still relatively close together, the signal is strong. You can feel it even up to the top of the penis. (see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=15#p98218 following "The papers work:").