Can you make money locking yourself in a room?

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Shannon SteelSlave

Can you make money locking yourself in a room?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The answer is, of course you can, with the right internet fan base, and with many prevailing factors. While it may sound like a "holding your breath until you get your way" scenario, someone is actually trying this. I am not sure this story is interesting enough for this board, but I am posting it because I have been curious of the effects of long term isolation. Not sure it can even be considered bondage, even though one is giving up all privacy. He has been at it for about 100 days now, and I have heard it is the same routine every day. Personally, I can't wait to see how the inevitable mental meltdown is going to play out. https://news.yahoo.com/man-spent-100-da ... 38151.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Re: Can you make money locking yourself in a room?

Post by bound_jenny »

In another thread: if you do something weird in public, it's considered art.

This guy is creating art over and above this stunt, so it's doubly artistic.

And where capitalism triumphs over art, he'll take a buttload of cash to stay in there for years.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I can't wait to see how the inevitable mental meltdown is going to play out
I think he's already quite melted... :shock:

But the genius in this scheme is that there will be someone, somewhere, who will pay him millions to keep going. :facepalm:

To paraphrase a popular phrase, you don't need to be crazy to be an artist, but it sure helps... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I have a very impressive art installation at the rear of my property, although to anyone they may just appear to be a stack of bricks and a pile of broken bricks they are in fact "Art". The stacked bricks represent the ordered structure of life and the carefully artistically arranged pile of broken bricks represent how our structured way of life has recently been smashed by the global epidemic.
Because this is such a wonderous major piece of art I feel its artistic beauty is too great for one man to keep to himself and I wish to share it with the world, therefore, I'm offering it for sale at the ridiculously low price of £1,000,000, buy it and share it with the world or you can sit on it, use of a cushion is advised, and watch your investment in art grow in value.

For another £500,000 I'll also include the very artistically rusted wheelbarrow which when artistically positioned (lent) at just the correct angle,(I'll do this for £10,000), against the above-mentioned artwork completes it beyond all comparison to any piece of art ever created. Anyone that has the privilege to gaze upon the sheer beauty of this art piece will weep with happiness and joy and their lives will forever be enriched for having seen such beauty.

Don't delay in purchasing this as this caliber of art will never be seen again in your lifetime. As a green artist, I will soon recycle this art and it will become the catalyst for artistic greatness and give birth to an even greater masterpiece too which the world has never seen before which will be called Concrete Slab.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I have a very impressive art installation at the rear of my property, although to anyone they may just appear to be a stack of bricks and a pile of broken bricks they are in fact "Art". The stacked bricks represent the ordered structure of life and the carefully artistically arranged pile of broken bricks represent how our structured way of life has recently been smashed by the global epidemic.
Because this is such a wonderous major piece of art I feel its artistic beauty is too great for one man to keep to himself and I wish to share it with the world, therefore, I'm offering it for sale at the ridiculously low price of £1,000,000, buy it and share it with the world or you can sit on it, use of a cushion is advised, and watch your investment in art grow in value.

For another £500,000 I'll also include the very artistically rusted wheelbarrow which when artistically positioned (lent) at just the correct angle,(I'll do this for £10,000), against the above-mentioned artwork completes it beyond all comparison to any piece of art ever created. Anyone that has the privilege to gaze upon the sheer beauty of this art piece will weep with happiness and joy and their lives will forever be enriched for having seen such beauty.

Don't delay in purchasing this as this caliber of art will never be seen again in your lifetime. As a green artist, I will soon recycle this art and it will become the catalyst for artistic greatness and give birth to an even greater masterpiece too which the world has never seen before which will be called Concrete Slab.
Hurry to buy this only in the world and dirt cheap art before it goes up in price. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I have a very impressive art installation at the rear of my property, although to anyone they may just appear to be a stack of bricks and a pile of broken bricks they are in fact "Art". The stacked bricks represent the ordered structure of life and the carefully artistically arranged pile of broken bricks represent how our structured way of life has recently been smashed by the global epidemic.

Hurry to buy this only in the world and dirt cheap art before it goes up in price. :rofl:
Or is embedded in concrete.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Or is embedded in concrete.
Or you can create The Cask of Amontillado.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I may if I have enough extra mortar.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Hope you copyrighted and trademarked it so no one can imitate it, fakes may devalue your artwork. :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You are a true artist. And environmentally conscious! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:

You are a true artist. And environmentally conscious! 8)

Jenny.
I even use an eco concrete mixer.
mixer.jpg
mixer.jpg (57.04 KiB) Viewed 2263 times