Newly discovered basement

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Shannon SteelSlave

Newly discovered basement

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So I heard on the radio about someone who bought a house a year ago, and did not know it had a basement. The door was found under a carpet that was finally lifted up. To me, this story has a lot more to it, since the fusebox and water heaters were down there, and no home buyer worth their salt would buy a house and not know where these things are.
But what if you found a hidden room in your house, and no one knew about it, not the realtors, the city permits department, no one except for the person who built it? What would you do with it? It will never be looked for, even if there was a murder in your house, the cops would not be looking for it. Even after your death, still would not be found, at least not for many years in which time, no one could trace anything you have in there back to you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Re: Newly discovered basement

Post by bounddosster »

I'd turn it into a playroom dungeon :wink:, shackles on the wall, toys hanging out in the open, stocks, etc.
either that or uses it as a fill it with junk and forget it room.

To me, this story has a lot more to it, since the fusebox and water heaters were down there, and no home buyer worth their salt would buy a house and not know where these things are.
Fully agree with this thought but there are some people that just live in ignorance bliss until something goes wrong.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Years ago there was a pedophile who built such a room where not even the police found the room while the girls were locked in it: :shock:
BelgianPaedophileUndergroundCity.jpg
BelgianPaedophileUndergroundCity.jpg (20.74 KiB) Viewed 4972 times
It has been in the news for years. Only two girls survived. :cry:
I myself would use it to turn it into a dungeon for my selfbondage. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bounddosster wrote:I'd turn it into a playroom dungeon :wink:, shackles on the wall, toys hanging out in the open, stocks, etc.
either that or uses it as a fill it with junk and forget it room.

To me, this story has a lot more to it, since the fusebox and water heaters were down there, and no home buyer worth their salt would buy a house and not know where these things are.
Fully agree with this thought but there are some people that just live in ignorance bliss until something goes wrong.
I've had a rethink on this one, I think if I found out someone was concealing a room that they were keeping that secret, I'd stay well clear of them. Having a hidden place to play is one thing but there comes a point where the level of secrecy means they are hiding something more than just an interesting fetish or potential embarrassment.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I would be more along the lines of what bounddosster said.

I would love to have a basement where I could have my dungeon / play room that wasn't part of the typical family gathering social space. It would be okay to share it with the furnace and water heater. A simple locked door to keep the grandkids from wandering down there.

If it needs to be a secret from the cops, you are talking about another level of stuff that doesn't sound like it would be consensual. A good plot for a fictional story perhaps.

R. Mc.
Shannon SteelSlave

I have to admit, what I heard on the radio sounded like a secret room, that hadn't been touched for years. They said the only things down there was a rocking chair. Then I googled and found what I believed to be what they were talking about. It couldn't be a totally secret room if utilities are based down there. Just a dumb home owner who is lucky they didn't have any water or electrical failures. But it did give me the idea to write this thread to see what people would come up with in response. No inhibitions of what you could put in there. (Hoping to hear only perfectly legal responses) Maybe someone would even draft a blue print of their dungeon. The idea being that nothing is off limits and no one can ever judge you, because it would never be discovered. Of course, if you got stuck in there in your own trap, I guess that is it for you, having jumped into a black hole never to be seen again.
This is not a story that happened to me. I know every square inch of my newly acquired property. If I found such a room, that had nothing connected down there, no plumbing, just a neat empty room, I suppose I would seal the door and never tell anyone. I would have total deniability, as know one else will discover it. The city would probably want more tax $$ knowing I have it.
Every thread can't be a home run. :roll:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I had a roof space above a shed with a pile of sawdust underneath. The reason I never went to see. It was only when this roof was recently renewed last year that I saw the space. However, it can only be used to store some things and it is certainly too small to make a dungeon.
It is always an adventure when you first end up in a new home. In a cupboard I still found wooden ice skates. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

I make use of extra space when needed.
stocks storage (1).jpg
stocks storage (1).jpg (14.8 KiB) Viewed 4860 times
Original posting location : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8147&p=87785&hilit=workshop#p87555
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:I had a roof space above a shed with a pile of sawdust underneath. The reason I never went to see. It was only when this roof was recently renewed last year that I saw the space. However, it can only be used to store some things and it is certainly too small to make a dungeon.
It is always an adventure when you first end up in a new home. In a cupboard I still found wooden ice skates. :rofl:
I'm sure if I go out to check this roof space out in the summer, I'll be sure to find some things I can use for my self-bondage. :twisted:
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Actually,I have one of these spaces in my house.
I would not have ever found it but the previous owner mentioned it.
There is nothing down there, just a space maybe 20 x 35 feet with heat ducts running thru it. Nothing else. No electricity.
It's under a trap door in a closet, which is covered by a carpet.
I was down there once and had a heck of a time climbing back out. Never again.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Arthur wrote:I was down there once and had a heck of a time climbing back out. Never again.
Seems like a mousetrap for humans. :shock:
Perhaps with the necessary adjustments something can be made of this space. 8)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
Arthur wrote:I was down there once and had a heck of a time climbing back out. Never again.
Seems like a mousetrap for humans. :shock:
Perhaps with the necessary adjustments something can be made of this space. 8)
:idea: Seems to me that's where all those missing socks go when one does the laundry. Only a few lucky ones make it back to this dimension. :shock:

My Mom called it the "hose-zone layer"... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Arthur wrote:There is nothing down there, just a space maybe 20 x 35 feet with heat ducts running thru it. Nothing else. No electricity.
It's under a trap door in a closet, which is covered by a carpet.
I was down there once and had a heck of a time climbing back out. Never again.
Perhaps it is amodern day oubilette, is it sound proof :?:
bound_jenny wrote: Seems to me that's where all those missing socks go when one does the laundry. Only a few lucky ones make it back to this dimension.

My Mom called it the "hose-zone layer"...

Jenny.
:facepalm: :roll:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote: :idea: Seems to me that's where all those missing socks go when one does the laundry. Only a few lucky ones make it back to this dimension. :shock:

Jenny.
Only now do I understand where those dozens of right socks have gone. I only have a few socks for my right foot and a hundred for my left foot. :rofl:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: :idea: Seems to me that's where all those missing socks go when one does the laundry. Only a few lucky ones make it back to this dimension. :shock:

Jenny.
Only now do I understand where those dozens of right socks have gone. I only have a few socks for my right foot and a hundred for my left foot. :rofl:
You have left and right socks? The few left-right specific hiking socks I have so far have stayed together. It's the "non-sided" ones that just disappear into a black hole somehow. They're probably right next to all the ballpoint pens that actually work.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*