Homemade fun

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
red

Homemade fun

Post by red »

Bondage can get pretty expensive. This is an unfortunate truth, and considering I am a cheapskate, I was lacking in the gear department. I decided to make my own toys, for free, and have a fun selfbondage session.

I decided to make an armbinder out of my sweatpants, and frogtie myself with belts. It would be a cheap, yet effective way to tie myself.

I also wanted to be bound fully clothed. It's weird, but I feel much safer when I am in my clothes. Somewhere along the way, I decided I also wanted to relax and listen to some music while I am tied up, so I decided to wear a shirt with pockets. I'd put a phone in the pocket, and listen to the music via earphones. I wore my jeans and underwear, the kind that hugs your body. This was to frustrate me while I was bound. I could hump and grind all I wanted, but I'd never be able to relieve myself. I also put a condom, I knew I would leak precum. Lastly, I decided to wear my chucks, I didn't want to be able to feel the world around me with my feet and toes, so I decided to wear them as well.

And so it started.
I put the earphones into my ear, then put the phone into my pocket. I tied the belts around my legs, I was in a constant, inescapable kneeling position. I put a pair of socks into my mouth, and then covered it with a mask, so that I couldn't spit them out. Then I blindfolded myself. Lastly, it was time for the main event, I awkwardly put the pants on my head, and then pushed my hands into the socket.

It was incredible. I was truly stuck, helpless. I couldn't move my hands, I couldn't see, hear, speak. I could just barely move, pushing myself with my feet. I was so horny, I tried humping everything I would bump into. I was in a trance, kneeling, mindlessly, with no worries and no problems.

However, everything must come to an end. I am pretty flexible, so with a little push, I was able to get my hands free. Pretty soon I undid everything else as well. I will definitely try this again.

I am not good with words, so I decided to also show you a drawing of what it looked like. :)
Attachments
My attempt at drawing what happened.
My attempt at drawing what happened.
Last edited by red on 19 Dec 2020, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Homemade fun

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Red. For assistance in posting photos, try this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13205
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Homemade fun

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Red. Nice picture, ... and corona-proof.