Nearly collected myself a Darwin award

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
arc

Nearly collected myself a Darwin award

Post by arc »

Sharing some stories of some near misses over the years in the hope that it saves someone else an embarrassing and inconvenient end.

My hands were cuffed behind me on a waist chain, and I was wearing a leather hood which just has nostril holes. I'd worn this for some time before with no problem, it felt pretty intense but in a fun and manageable way.

The keys were in the cellar, this meant coming downstairs, out of the side door, down a couple of steps, up the slope at the side of the house (this is covered by a fence so by keeping low you are hidden from any observation) and then down the cellar steps where the keys were on the table.

As soon as the final click, I felt my heart rate increase with the anticipation of what was coming, and took the time to calm myself down. I gingerly opened the door, careful to listen for any hint of sound, shivering a little from the cold night air and adrenaline.
Carefully making my way down the steps and getting down on the ground, I could sense the fence and knew I was now down out of sight.

I made my way up the slope towards the cellar door, kneeling, feeling for the fence with my shoulder and other clues as to my location. My breathing was increasing, the hood pulling back hard against my face, I tried to get my breathing back under control taking deep breaths but it wasn't working. I could feel the panic rising. I knew what was happening, I'd over exerted crawling up the slope and now I could not get rid of the CO2. In full panic mode by now I thought "just snap the cuffs" (they are just leather strips with a hole and a shackle through the hole) but I could not manage it. I'd dropped myself down onto the floor to try and reduce energy expenditure and the air it requires. I'd managed to pull my arms up to the side of my neck and had scrabbled at the laces of the hood, which really didn't help at all. All the while thinking "shit shit shit, not like this....". After what was a very frenzied few moments I managed to just get my fingers to the hood around my nose and just move it a little away from my mouth and nose, the combination of this and the stopping on the ground I think gave me chance to compose myself and get the panic under control. But still my situation wasn't ideal. My arms were burning from the effort of yanking at the cuffs and I could still feel the edge of panic not far away.
I found the basement stairs (I'd sorta missed them) and headed down them, luckily getting the key into the lock easily.
Thankfully I'd left some shears down there too as I had to sacrifice the laces on the hood ... my scrabbling at them had irreversibly tightened the knots beyond what could be undone blind and also yanked my neck muscles.

Stay safe. I nearly didn't.
xx
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Nearly collected myself a Darwin award

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Arc
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sometimes when using a potentially dangerous item, I don't inescapably lock it, but rather, I will threaten a punishment if it is removed, like a task or torment I will endure to satisfy the crime of "breaking bondage".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
arc

Post by arc »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Arc
Thankyou
Interesting place :)