Serial Humiliation

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hltied

Serial Humiliation

Post by hltied »

My wife is not really into the whole bondage thing, so i have become practiced in selfbondage with chains and padlocks. She is now willing to at least hold my keys on occasion. As my days off often correspond to her working days, i sometimes lock myself on those mornings and she takes the keys to work. i am in bondage all day. There is an emergency key out in our backyard. Naked,i lock my hands behind my back to a waist chain and lock my ankles with a few inches of chain between to allow a slow walk.

One of the early days of this custom, i had just settled in to enjoying the nude helplessness when i heard a truck out front. i went to the window to see the male pest inspector coming up our walk. We had forgotten the appointment. He looked to be in good shape and early thirties so i decided he might not freak out finding a naked customer. i opened the front door a few inches and stuck my head out, apologized, and let him know the crawl space was open and to let me know when he was finished. In the thirty minutes before he returned, i built up the courage to take a chance on letting him see my situation.

When he knocked, i again stuck my head out. His name was Alex and he wanted to present his results and explain some products. i said fine, but let him know i was naked and that i understood if he preferred to pass. Alex said he was ok if i was so i opened the door. He immediately started laughing and looked at the all chains. He went through his talk and i believe he snapped off at least one picture using his presentation tablet computer. Shaking his head, he left.

i was really humiliated and turned on. That day began a series of not so accidental encounters. The humiliation is great.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Serial Humiliation

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, hltied
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

So, is there more to this story?

R. Mc.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hltied wrote:I was really humiliated and turned on. That day began a series of not so accidental encounters. The humiliation is great.
Welcome hltied. I look forward to your next stories of not so accidental encounters. :facepalm:
hltied

Post by hltied »

When Alex, the inspector, came in he started laughing as soon as he saw my situation and had me turn around to examine the chains and locks. i guess he wanted to be sure i was really locked. i am pretty sure i heard the computer type click of a photo being taken while i was turned. "What kind of man allows himself to be put in a position like this?" He went through the presentation, left a brochure ("I guess you cant hold this."), and left still shaking his head. i was concerned about the picture for a while, but never heard anything. Someone probably had a good laugh. i was really embarrassed and humiliated. It was great.

So i began planning for our next "inspection" which was the heat system. This time the inspector would be in the house. i would have to balance my need for humiliation with some fear of the unknown. i will add that event next- it will be a week or so before i can have time for the full account.
tigon

Post by tigon »

Wow that sounds like such an amazing rush! I will have to consider something like this. Maybe not naked, but damn. That would be a headrush
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Perhaps for the next inspection he was accompanied by the rest of his office who did not believe his story when he told it. :mrgreen:
JulieAnn99

Post by JulieAnn99 »

If I was your wife and read this, some time when we were on holiday, I would spread-eagle you on the motel bed - - naked, of course - - and then phone for an out-call erotic massage.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

JulieAnn99 wrote:If I was your wife and read this, some time when we were on holiday, I would spread-eagle you on the motel bed - - naked, of course - - and then phone for an out-call erotic massage.
...don't forget the ballgag. The other hotel guests will surely want to rest easy :mrgreen:
hltied

Post by hltied »

In preparation for the heating inspection, i chained myself naked just like before. My wife left for work with the key and the truck arrived about an hour later. What i did not anticipate was an inspector and a helper. Again i opened the door and leaned over to warn them i was naked and again they were ok if i was. When they entered the laughter was more than before and the younger guy really questioned my manhood when i explained i was submissive to my wife and we forgot the appointment was today. The older worker, i will call Mike, went out to check the unit under the house while the younger, Jim, stayed in to operate the thermostat. Once we were alone Jim walked over and smacked my butt and called me a wimp and had me kneel before him. To my shame i got hard and he laughed and took a picture. i was so humiliated and therefore turned on i could not control myself. Mike came back shortly and finished their work and both took pictures. They left again shaking their heads in disbelief. i was scared for a while early in the visit but ended up at a new level of humiliation and submissive feelings. i dont recommend the risk and i dont know if i will try it again but the humiliating feelings are like a drug for me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

hltied wrote:... i dont recommend the risk and i dont know if i will try it again ...
I would never dare that they take pictures about which I have no further control of what will happen in the future. What I liked is that you warned them in advance and had a plausible excuse. 8)
hltied

Post by hltied »

My life took a sharp turn this past fall when the pest inspection came up again. I had decided to try again being chained naked for the appointment. I was glad to see Alex again and when I opened the door letting him know the crawlspace was open, he immediately asked if i were chained. i said yes and he nodded and said he would be back after the job was done. i was excited by the time he returned and was hard when he entered. He laughed and said he was into bondage himself and did not think the previous year was an accident. Alex was dominant and had wanted someone to control for a long time. Was i interested in playing some now as a trial? i said yes and he ordered me to kneel. Now i was really erect. Was i willing to be submissive to him? i told him i wanted to be helpless, naked, and humiliated and if we went slow i might be trained for a lot of activities.

Just then my wife came around the corner and she was not happy. i had been set up. Alex had called to set the time and she answered. He explained our meeting the prior year and wondered if she were aware of my activities. She knew i was chained naked but not about my being seen by others. She had pretended to leave for work but reentered the house when Alex was being let inside. "If it is humiliation you want, it is humiliation you will get." She ordered me into the den and had Alex sit in my arm chair with his legs crossed and me kneeling naked before him. i was instructed to rub my erection on the tip of his work boot and make myself come. Embarrassed and really humiliated, with Alex laughing, i began to work on an orgasm. i glanced up to see my wife recording the event on her phone from behind Alex. i was very scared and begged her to stop and erase the video but she refused and ordered me to continue. The humiliation was so great i could not stop and after some minutes i came on his boot and the floor. She told me to lick the boot and the floor clean. i was submissive to my wife before, but now she has made it clear the video is saved for use if i ever disobey her. She and Alex traded numbers. Both of them now had pictures and videos.
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

Has anything else happened??
wdever

Post by wdever »

I would love to hear more about this adventure....Is Alex and your wife dominate over you? Does Alex take you to his place for domination sessions...Please continue...thanks..
hltied

Post by hltied »

For the next several weeks, my wife, Kim, would text me from work to be naked and chained when she arrived home. Kim liked to relax from the stress by having me kiss and lick her feet and then use my tongue to make her come. Often i would be left laying on the den floor with my feet attached to a chair until late into the evening. If i complained, i would be blindfolded and gagged. She began to consider out loud setting up an exhibit for her best friend and making me beg not to be exposed to our friends.

Then one afternoon i received the usual text, but when Kim arrived she ignored me and went upstairs. She came back down in jeans and announced we were going for a ride. i was led into the garage naked and chained and crawled into the back of the SUV. As Kim put a blanket over me, she said we were going to visit Alex and his wife Meg. The 3 of them had maintained contact and discussed how to allow them to be entertained by me. i was excited and scared leaving home with no clothing, helpless, and traveling probably 20 miles outside town to their house. Kim pulled into the drive of a modest ranch on a large wooded lot partially screened from the road. i had to get out as Alex and Meg walked out to watch the show. Meg apparently liked a dominant role also and had become very interested in seeing the nude bondage exhibitionist Alex described to her. i stood naked and chained before them and also in view of any road traffic. i was very erect. Both Meg and Kim were recording my discomfort and show as i hopped toward the back yard to a deck. This began a series of visits where they all gradually got used to each other and moved me to ever more humiliating acts. At first,i would kiss feet or dance. Eventually they would use objects inserted in me and i was getting used to the idea of using my mouth on them.

That is when Kim shocked me again saying she had not enjoyed my bondage through the years because she was submissive too and wanted to also be naked and helpless. This revelation opened a new frontier for us as a submissive couple. we began to talk about our limits and how far to go with Alex and Meg.