First SB Mistake By Cerena

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cerenaselfbound

First SB Mistake By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My first major panic with SB happened when I was 18. I'd just left home & moved into a dingy grimy bedsit in a house where there were 2 girls sharing a room upstairs, & a guy in the room at the back. The first week I was there I couldn't wait to start experimenting with my first lot of rope I'd bought. Bear in mind this was my first ever SB session & didn't have any knowledge or know how, a complete rookie. In the room there was an old school chair, a tubular steel construction like the one in the picture. I recall I shaved my pussy for the first time & it was smooth as silk, & only had my knickers on. I sat on the chair & tied each ankle to the top of the back legs of the chair. My knees were tied to the top of the front legs & my thighs to the rear upright bars. I also tied a simple tight crotch rope with waist loops & tied it to the back support so I couldn't move my body. I tied each wrist with loops to each side of the back support bars until I'd used all the rope, with the final piece I managed to form a loop & wriggle it over my wrist. Now, everything was nice & tight & I couldn't move anything. I was gagged with a couple of pairs of my worn knickers & wrap gagged with 3” Pink stretchy hospital bandage. I recall a few layers of that really sealed my mouth & I wrapped a loop under my chin & over the top of my head to keep my mouth closed. The feeling I had was intense, my first ever time away from home in a strange house, locked in a room, completely immobile tied to a chair & gagged. I began pretending I'd been kidnapped & was going to used for sex & started struggling, though I couldn't make any noise because I didn't want anyone in the house to hear me. All was going perfect & I got lost in the heat of the moment & had my first tied up & gag orgasm. At some point after that I thought I should get free & end the session.
So I began looking at my wrists to see what needed to be freed & trying to pull each wrist soon realised it was tight & I couldn't move any of the loops. Well I can't explain the fear & panic I felt & my heart felt as though it were going to explode. The struggle that ensue was intense & seemed to last for ever, but the more I pulled nothing was happening that did me any good, then disaster. I must have leant too far back & the chair toppled backwards up onto the rear legs, as it did so the tubing bent forward forcing them toward the front legs. So now I was on the floor laying on my arms pinned underneath me. I remember laying looking up at the ceiling in total panic desperately trying to calm down & think what to do. I nearly reached the point where I knew I had to try & make noise somehow to get help, it was that desperate. I kept trying to move my legs & arms but nothing led me to think I was going to get out. Then I felt my arms start to tingle & numbness set in, so I somehow managed to turn onto my right side to relieve pressure from my arms & I lay there for some time, then I heard the girls from upstairs walk down the stairs & down the hall & past my room & left the house. How I didn't scream out I don't know, but then I started feeling around at the rope tying my left ankle & because it was tied up to the rear chair leg. I don't know how but I could undo the knot & get my leg free. I turned onto my left side & released my right leg. The feeling I had knowing I could now stand & move around was overwhelming, although my knees were still tied to the front chair legs, the panic drifted away.
Then as luck had it, I found I could slide each wrist along the bent rear chair legs to get free.
It was lucky I hadn't tied my wrists to the rear back supports as well, & my elbows or I wouldn't have got free.
So the morale of this story is, I made a huge error from the start, I foolishly allowed myself to be carried away in the excitement of the moment & not thinking about what I was doing or consequences it would lead to. I didn't even think about how I was to get free or have a release tool.
All I wanted to do was get tied up & restrict myself from any movement & cum in my knickers.
I achieved all that & more, I learnt from that first mistake, that's the important thing.
[attachment=0]chair.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
chair.jpg
kinbaku

Re: First SB Mistake By Cerena

Post by kinbaku »

Yes, I also learned from my first mistake when I was 5 years old. The good thing about this is that I am very careful now and always ensure a safe escape.
Everyone has their own limits, of course, and sometimes I use a small ice cube to be completely stuck in a short time without backup, but that is my own choice and my own risk calculation at the time.
Not even that I do thoughtlessly, I usually think about it for a week to make sure I can escape, nothing dangerous can happen (turn off electricity so that a short circuit can't happen) and the ice will definitely melt, but sometimes I long for that extra adrenaline of total powerlessness to free you. That same adrenaline that I feel when reading your story.