Dare turns into reality with a twist

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
userddl

Dare turns into reality with a twist

Post by userddl »

Hi all,
A week or so I asked for a dare into another channel. One came with a amazing scenario that I love. Of course I changed a few things to the original scenario.
So this is how it went:
So it was evening Friday, all my toys were shown on display on my bed.
I got excited and even before thinking straight I put on the Chastity Device on. And locked the keys in a small box that can only be open with the correct combination. Since I put the number random on the lock, the only way to remove my Chastity cage, is to find the right number and get the key.
Before doing the scenario, I checked if all the keys to the locks of the self bondage were opening and closing correctly. (I didn't want to end up tied up waiting for someone to free me), once that check was done it was time with prepping everything.
So Since all lock were open and I knew they were fine, I decided to freeze the key into 3 blocks of ice. (except the key of the chastity cage)
I waited till 19.30 Saturday to proceed to lock myself up.
So first I put on the collar and already I feel like my blood is rushing, feeling the excitement filling my body is amazing. Next thing was to put the fox tail butt plug. So I gently wet the butt plug and push it in my ass. So before I changed my mind and remove it. I quickly create a waist Harness with the chains, Making sure the butt plug is secured. So almost ready for the last part. But before I keep going. I went to the freezer and took the 3 ice blocks with keys. (Of course by this time I have no idea which key is in which block of ice). So I spread them around in the house. 2 of the blocks I could access without being seen, and one in plain view. So that either If i want to access it I need to be dark or go for it making it possible that someone see me (I went for the dark time).

So that done I go back bedroom and keep going with my self bondage. I take the second length of chain, let it pass through my collar and let it rest on my back. At this point in the bondage I make sure I can get to all my extra toys before I go kneel. Once I knelt I took the padlocks and locked the long chain coming from the neck collar to the wait harness. At this point its no longer possible for me to stand up. So the rest of the chain I made a loop and locked it up around my Ankles. Only thing left for me is to put on the ball gag and lock my hands in place on my back. (nipple clamps i didn't use them) . So I took my gag, put it in place nice and secure that I cant push it out with my tongue and locked the mechanism of the lock.

This was the last moment I could back out since my hands were still free. I felt inside of me the rush to take the cuff and quickly cuff myself. So before even thinking twice I took the handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. All my calculations were correct and I had one padlock open. So to make it more secure I took the padlock and locked the chain of the cuffs to chain on my back.

I was impossible to stand up or even get me free. I had to wait for the keys.Hours went by, and I waited and waited. I saw that the first I block was almost melted so I decided to move to it. But with the bondage I did I could only move by swinging my legs or to as a bitch around the house. I didn't realize That I manged to lock myself into a bitch suit position. Which is actually quite funny. I was locked with a ball gag, and a foxy butt plug. So I arrived at the first block of ice, and there were 2 keys, both keys I count use at that moment 2 keys(at that time since it didn't open the padlocks I could access).
So as a bitch I moved to the other room where a second ice block. Another block ice with 3 keys, this time it was the key of a handcuffs ,of the ball gag and one padlock. I knew now that the keys of my cuffs were in the last ice block. The last ice block that was in plain view. So I decided to go back bedroom as good dog, and waited a few extra hours. I wanted to make sure no one would see me. So I waited till 3AM, and moved like a dog to the last ice cube. Lucky for me the ice block was melted and the keys were just there for the taken. I took the first key and It was the right one right away I could unlock the padlock fixing the handcuffs to the back chain. The 2nd key was also from a padlock so my no luck for unlocking my handcuffs. Since my arms had more movement but still the bitch walk was the best way to go. So I went back to the 2nd place of keys and tried those keys. I could remove the handcuffs and ball gag. My mouth was so sore from having the ball gag so long in. (also my arms but they didn't feel that sore). So only thing left was to remove my harness and Chastity device. So still as a bitch I moved I gather all the keys and removed the rest of the locks, chains and butt plug .

I was exhausted and I did't feel like to find the combination for the chastity device that I just went to bed with my Chastity device.
The next morning I woke up and I remembered that I still had the Chastity device on. But before I could remove it I had to crack the combination code, and yeah I didn't feel like to do it. So the day went by and at the end of the day I wanted to remove the device, so I took the box, and started trying to find the combination 000 001 002,etc. I think I gave up around 300 the first time so, I just set the code back to 000 and let the box rest for a bit. later that same day I started again and I went from 000 all the way to 999 and the lock didn't open. At that moment I realized that removing my chastity cage will be difficult. Breaking the cage is not an option since Its a small metal cage with build in lock.

This is not a call for help, so thank you upfront for people trying to help me remove the lock, but I don't want the advice, because this is the closest I got to long term chastity without being able to get to the key.

UserD
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dare turns into reality with a twist

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

userddl wrote: This is not a call for help, so thank you upfront for people trying to help me remove the lock, but I don't want the advice, because this is the closest I got to long term chastity without being able to get to the key.

UserD
Just let us know.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

It would be good to know why you couldn't open the lock!

I cam imagine trying to hurry through the sequence and being so clumsy that the lock didn't open even when you tried the correct combination.

R. Mc.
userddl

Post by userddl »

rmcingle wrote:It would be good to know why you couldn't open the lock!

I cam imagine trying to hurry through the sequence and being so clumsy that the lock didn't open even when you tried the correct combination.

R. Mc.
I don't know what is causing the lock not to work. In the meantime I already tried 10 times to open it.
Even tried it in reverse from 999 to 000. But so far no luck.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I once did some self bondage where I locked myself to my bed for the night. There were some added torments, such as a butt plug, and more. Feet spread wide, arms wide. My right wrist was locked to the bedpost using a cable lock. This was an old lock that I used to use to lock up my snow skis back in the day. This was a steel cable, perhaps 3/16" diameter, that had a combination lock built into it. Wrap the cable around the bedpost, through the D-rings on the wrist cuff, snap the lock shut, and I was locked until morning when it was light enough to see the dial.

Except in the morning the lock wouldn't open. I tried the combination a dozen times! I finally got desperate and started bending the cable back and forth where it entered the lock portion. It actually disappointed me how quickly and easily I managed to break the cable simply by bending it back and forth.

Turns out that I had mixed up the locks. I had locked myself with my wife's ski lock! That taught me to always test the locks before I used them!

R. Mc.
userddl

Post by userddl »

rmcingle wrote:I once did some self bondage where I locked myself to my bed for the night. There were some added torments, such as a butt plug, and more. Feet spread wide, arms wide. My right wrist was locked to the bedpost using a cable lock. This was an old lock that I used to use to lock up my snow skis back in the day. This was a steel cable, perhaps 3/16" diameter, that had a combination lock built into it. Wrap the cable around the bedpost, through the D-rings on the wrist cuff, snap the lock shut, and I was locked until morning when it was light enough to see the dial.

Except in the morning the lock wouldn't open. I tried the combination a dozen times! I finally got desperate and started bending the cable back and forth where it entered the lock portion. It actually disappointed me how quickly and easily I managed to break the cable simply by bending it back and forth.

Turns out that I had mixed up the locks. I had locked myself with my wife's ski lock! That taught me to always test the locks before I used them!

R. Mc.
Yeah indeed checking that everything is working. Lucky for me (or unlucky). The keys I can’t access are only the one from my chastity device. So far I still don’t have the need to break the lock. I’m still trying to unlock it with finding the code. But so far no luck.
userddl

Post by userddl »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
userddl wrote: This is not a call for help, so thank you upfront for people trying to help me remove the lock, but I don't want the advice, because this is the closest I got to long term chastity without being able to get to the key.

UserD
Just let us know.
Small update. Today was (after a long period), office day. I was a bit scared because yeah I was still locked up. When I arrived at the office I felt a bit humiliated, I was wearing a chastity device, meaning that each time I had to pee I had to sit down. In the mean time I already had some training (since I'm stuck for already a week or 2). The first time was a bit akward to go to the toilet but after that it felt normal. The chastity cage didn't bother me at all. Just worked normally and yeah like the anxiety was only in the head. No one could see it through my jeans, overall I must say, I think being forced into long term chastity by myself was actually not bad, A week or 2 ago I would have said I will just find away to get out, where now it's more I'll just keep wearing it till I find the need to open the lock for a short period of time.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself DDL!
sweh

Post by sweh »

userddl wrote:I felt a bit humiliated, I was wearing a chastity device, meaning that each time I had to pee I had to sit down.
That bit never humiliated me. What's more annoying is something that used to be very quick to do now takes many minutes (especially to get clean) which can be a challenge when you're on back-to-back phone meetings. And sometimes the stalls are all in use but there are free urinals... that you can't use. Some days I've checked 3 or 4 times and not been able to pee 'cos stalls were all busy ("What is this? Grand Central Station?!").

One time I was so desperate I went to another floor (and that was busy!) and then to a third floor before I could find a free stall.

Now with COVID lockdown I'm not in the office so there's always a free toilet :-) But it still takes longer!
userddl

Post by userddl »

sweh wrote:
userddl wrote:I felt a bit humiliated, I was wearing a chastity device, meaning that each time I had to pee I had to sit down.
That bit never humiliated me. What's more annoying is something that used to be very quick to do now takes many minutes (especially to get clean) which can be a challenge when you're on back-to-back phone meetings. And sometimes the stalls are all in use but there are free urinals... that you can't use. Some days I've checked 3 or 4 times and not been able to pee 'cos stalls were all busy ("What is this? Grand Central Station?!").

One time I was so desperate I went to another floor (and that was busy!) and then to a third floor before I could find a free stall.

Now with COVID lockdown I'm not in the office so there's always a free toilet :-) But it still takes longer!
I recognize the busy work, I have normally the same but indeed due to COVID everything changed.