Looking for a story I once read.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bondinginplastic

Looking for a story I once read.

Post by bondinginplastic »

Hey, so a while ago I read this selfbondage story about a girl who tied her self up and went to a clothing store. When an employee found her, she had written a note saying that some sort of agency was watching and she had to do everything they told her to do and that in her pocket where other notes with instructions for what to do with her.

I can't seem to find this story again but I just can't stop thinking about it... if anyone thinks they know what story I'm talking about, I would love to get to read it again!

Thanks in advance.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Looking for a story I once read.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have searched the archives of Gromet's Plaza? Very popular place where stories are posted.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sweh

Post by sweh »

Not quite the same story, but similar: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12382
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

sweh wrote:Not quite the same story, but similar: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12382
That one has certainly gotten around, wonder who the real author is. Might this be a good substitute? https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_story ... model.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠