Prisoner for a week - the folly of youth

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
jackles

Prisoner for a week - the folly of youth

Post by jackles »

These days, I mainly stick to selfbondage due to a busy schedule, but during my time at college, and a while after, I tested the limits of my bondage fetish, sometimes too far. The following story is true, extreme as it may seem, but I want to stress that it was consensual, even if it was irresponsible to work without a safeword. I loved bondage - why wouldn't I love even more of it?

I had a recurring fantasy of being a prisoner in a dungeon or cell, and while I had had many bondage experiences at this point (I think it's 10-12 years ago), the itch needed to be scratched, so to speak. I had spoken to a guy on an internet forum for a while, and I had early on floated the fantasy of trying a few days as a prisoner. The chats became more substantial, and a few days became a week, a fantasy became an actual agreement. I had video-chatted with him several times and considered him a friend, so it was not like meeting a complete stranger in a dark alley, but admittedly, I felt quite anxious when I took the train to start my week as a prisoner.

I was a younger, more reckless, girl back then - I thought it would be hot to completely give up control. In hindsight, he should have refused to go on without a safe word, as should I, but how bad could it be? Not too bad, as it turned out - I never really wanted to use it, but still!

He was roughly 10 years older than me, had a good job and a house. He had setup a small room in his basement as a 'cell' - it had a small, narrow window, bare, concrete walls, a mattress and nothing else. It was perfect. I had seen pictures beforehand and was turned on as hell from the moment he picked me up at the station. We had agreed that there would be no sexual play at all - the purpose was solely imprisonment (no nasty surprises coming - stuck to his end of the deal).

As soon as I entered his house, he told me to take off my clothes. He then handcuffed me behind my back, took me to the cellar and locked me in the small room. I think I walked around in there for hours before he came back. He brought a water bottle, two sandwiches and the item that changed my perception of bondage from that day on: A full set of medieval style shackles (I had mainly done rope and leather up to that point). He uncuffed me and locked me in the metal restraints. At the time, I thought they were very heavy, even if I have since procured much heavier sets myself, but I loved how they felt. He connected the collar to a long chain that was locked to an O-ring on the wall. And then he left again.

Now, before you ask - yes, there was a bucket with a lid in there. Everything about the situation was amazing, except for that damn bucket that I will not mention again.

I wore the shackles and leg irons for the full week - the collar came off regularly, it did bruise me a fair bit, and my host shackled my hands to a water pipe a few times to give me a whipping (it was good fun, but he obviously didn't want to hurt me - shame!).

So what do you do in a dark basement for a week? He did bring me books, I read a lot. There was also a lot of sleeping - you don't get a full night's sleep when you're not used to sleeping in shackles (that is quite different today). I must admit, I also masturbated more than usual. Way more. It passes the time...

I was very relieved when it was over. Being a prisoner is quite boring, and I wouldn't do it again, but I'm glad that I crossed it off my list. I'm also glad that I've always worn large watches, bangles and armbands, cause the bruises took a while to disappear :oops: Plus, it made me obsessed with metal bondage - I'm wearing a pair of stainless steel shackles as I type this.

It did supply some inspiration for my novel (link in the signature), but I tried to make it way more interesting. And painful.

Hope you enjoyed my little story!

Love, Jessica
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
bound_jenny

Re: Prisoner for a week - the folly of youth

Post by bound_jenny »

Wow... :shock:

And I totally get that "folly of youth" thing. Been there, done that.

But without exploring our limits, how can we know where they are?

Or what fun awaits on the other side, dipping a toe in the waters to test them.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

What a story.
You were lucky to have experienced this. :whip:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

As Jenny says 'Wow' :shock: , with a total stranger too :!: . Glad it turned out OK :) .
bound_jenny wrote:And I totally get that "folly of youth" thing. Been there, done that.
and :?: ?
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
jackles

Post by jackles »

JIMDINI wrote:As Jenny says 'Wow' :shock: , with a total stranger too :!: . Glad it turned out OK :) .
It did, but in hindsight, it was an irresponsible gamble. I've had similar experiences since, of shorter duration, where I was much more careful; safewords, a friend that knew where I was (even if they didn't know for what reason) etc. It really doesn't remove anything from the experience - when we fantasize, we tend to think that making it 'more dangeous' makes it hotter. This is not the case, at least not for me. I just didn't think so at the time.
Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

jackles wrote:... where I was much more careful; safewords, a friend that knew where I was ...
Good that you have come to the years of understanding. :D
jackles

Post by jackles »

kinbaku wrote:
jackles wrote:... where I was much more careful; safewords, a friend that knew where I was ...
Good that you have come to the years of understanding. :D
*Looks down on the heavy, 5-point shackles she's currently wearing while working from home*

Yep, feeling mature and responsible now! :rofl:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Many years ago, I found a letter from a woman in either a magazine or newspaper. In the letter she explained that she worked as a cleaner in a castle. She said she would love to be chained to the wall in one of the dungeons and be locked in. Their response was that unless she asks, the owner would not know. I often wonder if she plucked up courage to ask?

I have a friend involved in managing a castle. He was asking about fundraising. I told him that he could lock people in the dungeons for payment per hour. Just to se what it was like. Or get people to volunteer to be dressed as middle age peasants and be locked in and let people see what is was like. Iron masks and Scold's bridles could be used so they can't be recognised.

Even the iron maiden's (with spikes replaced by rubber ones of course). Stocks and pillories of course. Gibbets as well, hoisted up in the air could be used.

Sadly this virus kicked off and everything is on hold.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Beave

Post by Beave »

So as a fan of 5 point shackles i would like to know a bit about your favorite set. I'm looking for something that is on the easier to wear side but still metal. Love the story you shared.
sweh

Post by sweh »

restricted wrote:I have a friend involved in managing a castle. He was asking about fundraising. I told him that he could lock people in the dungeons for payment per hour. Just to se what it was like. Or get people to volunteer to be dressed as middle age peasants and be locked in and let people see what is was like. Iron masks and Scold's bridles could be used so they can't be recognised.

Even the iron maiden's (with spikes replaced by rubber ones of course). Stocks and pillories of course. Gibbets as well, hoisted up in the air could be used.
This has just brought back a memory.

Far too many years ago, there was a school trip to London for history, and part of it was to a dungeon of some sort. I don't recall the name; this was mumblety years ago!

Anyway, part of the trip had a pillory and they asked for a volunteer to be placed in it. I jumped at the chance and got picked (maybe 'cos I was tallest).

I was very disappointed to find the holes were too large for my hands. I could have removed them, but I didn't.

I think I was born kinky :-)
jackles

Post by jackles »

Beave wrote:So as a fan of 5 point shackles i would like to know a bit about your favorite set. I'm looking for something that is on the easier to wear side but still metal. Love the story you shared.
I use several of my shackles as 5-point using a chain and padlock. I really like the Fetters set - classic, medieval style irons. The set I have from huse.com is also wonderful! It doesn't feel as heavy and is very stylish.
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

Often as part of a self-bondage session I fantasize about being imprisoned for a few hours. The mind then runs amock and the few hours becomes overnight, then a full day, a weekend and then a week. In a cell/dungeon.
I have various timer padlocks and a kitchen safe, so I could do self bondage for a few hours, but the feeling of being locked in a cell by someone else surpasses everything.
jackles

Post by jackles »

blacksabbath wrote:Often as part of a self-bondage session I fantasize about being imprisoned for a few hours. The mind then runs amock and the few hours becomes overnight, then a full day, a weekend and then a week. In a cell/dungeon.
I have various timer padlocks and a kitchen safe, so I could do self bondage for a few hours, but the feeling of being locked in a cell by someone else surpasses everything.
I share the fantasy, still do, even though I've tried it, but bondage does tend to get mind-numbingly boring after a few hours (in my experience). It can be part of the fun. I do occasionally shackle myself in a darkened room/cellar to a fixed object for 1½-2 hours at a time to feel like a proper prisoner - it's more than enough time to make me feel helpless and frustrated.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »