Padlocked

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Tim

Padlocked

Post by Tim »

I have just discovered “Boundanna” and thought it would be good to tell you of my real life experience of a few years back.

Many years ago I saw a blue movie where a man crosses the local mafia boss. He gets taken to a warehouse, stripped naked and is chained to a wall with a padlock around his testicles. His girlfriend then has to look after the mafia boss and all his friends so the film was full of her having to please them all. Each night she would go to the warehouse to feed her boyfriend. The film closes with him released from the chain but still with the padlock around his testicles as he pulls up his trousers.

This was and still is a huge turn on for me. For years I contemplated telling my wife about my fantasy of being locked up like that but always chickened out. I then wrote a letter to her telling her about it and bought a padlock hoping that one day I'd have the nerve to tell her.

I think I must have had the letter for at least two years. Then one Saturday evening we got blind stinking drunk and I gave it to her. The evening is a total blur but I can remember her reading the letter and shouting out repeatedly "Where is it, Where is it - Put it on - Put it on". So I did so. As I said the evening was a complete blur.
The next morning I woke up and realized what had happened. I reached down and - sure enough - there it was. I was terrified. I lay in bed wondering what she would say. I must have gone off to sleep again and when I woke up she had gone. I could hear her moving around downstairs. My worry was that either she was very pissed off or that she didn't remember.
I was very very nervous when she came into the bedroom with a cup of tea and a Nurothen. She was smiling so at least she wasn't annoyed but may be she didn't remember? I asked her, very carefully, if she remembered the previous evening.
All she said, very enigmatically was "Oh Yes".
I got up and waited for her to talk about it BUT she never said a word all day. When we went to bed in the evening she told me to lay on the bed while she inspected the situation. She tugged the lock about, tried to pull it off and squeeze my balls through the shackle.
After a bit she just said "You really can't get it off can you"
I said "Not at all"
And she said something like "Poor fool you"
The next morning I had to go to work and she had still said nothing. My original thinking was that if I was lucky the lock would go on for an evenings fun. It never occurred to me that it would stay on for days. I began to get worried that she'd never take it off.
I woke her up to say I was off to work and still she said nothing. Finally I reminded her that I was locked up and she said "So what"
SO - I went to work for the first time with a padlock around my testicles. It was, quite simply, awe inspiring! I was terrified all day and was certain people would know. I was also incredibly incredibly turned on.
We met for lunch and started a long - several days long - discussion about female domination although I hate that expression and much prefer 'a power exchange.

We are a normal everyday couple and aren’t into heavy scenes or heavy breathing but when the mood took us we’d play our games and I would get locked up and then “Do as I was told” - always naked around the house and doing the chores etc. The longest time locked up was nineteen days and that was a marathon. One trick she used when I was locked up was to make me come so of course I lost all interest in sexual things for a time and being locked up was purgatory —- really enforcing the fact that I was powerless and totally in her control

Sadly, over the past year or so my wife has lost total interest and now our games are a distant memory —- but I must say that I really do appreciate that she did indulge my fantasies in the first place.

There is no fun in locking myself up because, of course, I have access to the key! Having said that I did build a time lock safe (Mortisafe) but can only use that if my wife is away —— and it isn’t as much enjoyment as when my wife was in charge.

I am trying to think of a way to encourage her for us to get back to our wicked ways and drop lots of hints but so far with no success
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Padlocked

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Tim. Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck in your pursuit. I hope you can find some ideas in the Chastity or Bondage boards here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
wayneheidlebaugh

Re: Padlocked

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Be careful, some day she just might put that padlock around your testicals and thow away the key.