[Crossdressing/bondage/anal orgasms] Speechless.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TiedJoe

[Crossdressing/bondage/anal orgasms] Speechless.

Post by TiedJoe »

I've been trying to get to this point for years now. First in living on my own, then living in an area where I would feel a sufficient level of privacy in order to be able to degrade myself to a level where I would feel comfortable doing it. Then there was the equipment - fucking machine, real leather cuffs, padlocks, chastity devices, slutty attire.

It all culminated in last night. I took the plunge having had a few misfiring sessions recently where I couldn't get out of my own head, or got distracted and did something else. Instead, I used a 'key inside ice' method, padlocked myself spreadeagle to the bed, and mounted the fucking machine at the foot of it. The angles were perfect, it pumped right where it needed to, and the torque behind it was not going to be pushed out. I was immobile, stretched out considerably (it's a king-sized bed with a metal frame), and I was going to be fucked, deep and rough until the ice melted. I can't accurately describe to you guys what 'cumming' was in that sense, it's unlike anything I've ever experienced because the downside to something like this targeting my penis instead would be ruined as soon as I came. I would get the vaunted moment of 'clarity', start planning housework or think about films I wanted to watch. This time, none of that happened and I don't know how long I was there for eventually, but it felt like one massive glowing moment. It was definitely at least three times.

It was so degrading - each time I came, everything was presumably perfectly lined up as my own fluids leaked all over the dildo. Having not ever been dominated by a man before and only ever daydreamed about being pumped by one until I was filled to the brim with their cum, this felt like the next best thing. It wasn't nearly as much of a disaster as I thought it would be, as I thought it would dry quickly down there and make things painful fast, but there was more than enough lube to just make a thick, sticky mess. It was still sliding in and out gleefully, and by the time the keys were free, I was a sweaty, exhausted mess.

I think the next thing to do, is save up for a second machine that's fucking my mouth for the entire time.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: [Crossdressing/bondage/anal orgasms] Speechless.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thank you for your report, Joe. I hope your next scene is everything you hope it can be.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠