My day in chains

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
ncait

My day in chains

Post by ncait »

Hello everyone. I figured I'd write about my return to bondage after a hiatus and some of the events that ensued.

This week, I had a few days of doing nothing. I've been wanting to do another scenario to get me back in the swing of things, but couldnt find the motivation or maintain it. Well yesturday, I finally said screw it and quickly set up a scenario figuring I could add to it later if i wanted to. I put on my nice comfy leather wrist and ankle cuffs, and locked them on. I locked on my highest heels just short of my ballet heels. I then locked a length of chain to one ankle, ran a bit to the other one and attached both wrists to the same chain. Just for good measure, I also locked it to my collar to prevent me from fully standing up. So now I have 10 keys that I didnt know what to do with. I gathered them up, hobbled across my house and just put them on a shelf. Figured easy release but still got to get there so it's all good. I go back to my bedroom and lay down to read my book. Well I was so comfy that I quickly fell asleep. When I wake up, of course I forget I'm all chained up and almost fall when I step out of bed. I spend a fairly boring day doing dishes and various chores around the house while chained up. It was a good day. Well then my Master calls. While on the phone with him, he hears the chains and asks what the noise is. Ofcourse I tell him the truth. He thought it was an interesting idea and said he would be right over. When he got to my house he told me to go to my room. I did and he quickly blindfolded me and leashed me to my bed. I can hear him rummaging around my house for a bit before he returns. He takes off my blindfold and grabs my leash. We cuddle and watch a movie. I didnt ask him why he was rummaging around because I figured it wasnt my place to question master. He goes home eventually and I'm just relaxed and comfy all chained up. A bit later I get a message from him telling me that he has hidden all my keys around my house. I am not allowed to use a single one until I find all 10. I immediately scramble to the shelf that had my keys to find them indeed missing. My easy scenario just turned into a scavenger hunt. After hours of searching, I finally find 10 keys, I try them, and six of the keys were duds. He must have taken the keys to other locks and hidden them too. Messaging him to express my frustration, he just laughs and says that i honestly didnt expect it to be easy did I? And now I have to relock all the locks that did open until I find 10 keys that open all the locks. Cursing him, I go on the hunt again. I have now, as of writing this found 8 of the 10 working keys. My hunt continues into day 2. Wish me luck. My master said he had something to increase the difficulty today, and I'm a bit scared of what he is going to do. Knowing him, it will be evil.
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My day in chains

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

NCait NChains. So it's all or nothing, you have to unlock all the locks and can't just leave them off to be partially released?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Yup. All or nothing... either I'm completely free or not at all
ncait

Post by ncait »

Adventure update: I found all the keys and am now free. He hid the last key in a Tupperware container of water in my freezer... had to get a hint where it was and take a punishment for that. After waiting for it to thaw so I could get the key, I'm finally free. I'm just glad the frozen one wasnt a dud or I might have been really upset
Shannon SteelSlave

Huzzah! I was wondering where that key was. I was afraid he took it home. (Of course that might be negligence if anything happened to him, leaving you locked forever)
Froze the last one, huh? If I were so inclined, I might have frozen that, and 2 other keys to fit padlocks to lock the valve to your water heater, and the igniter switch of your furnace in the same bowl, to prevent cheating. But since I didn't think of that in the 1st place, uh, where was I going with this? Good to have you back.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

'Couple of question, Cait, if you don't mind. What size was that tupperware container? Also, may I see those heels you mentioned earlier?
By the way, our characters are killing it in "Final Fantasy". Let's celebrate with a heal potion, aw heck, make it a pure potion. We drink to our success with a pure potion. But one should never drink a soft potion unless you are actually turned to stone. Know why?
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

First off, I am so glad my master isnt on this forum with your evil ideas. Locking the hot water? I never even thought to use it, but still... that's evil. The container was a quart. So it took hours to melt enough to get the key out. You have already seen the heels. It was the dotted ones I wore in my door bound adventure.

I'm glad our characters are doing well! Why shouldn't we drink a soft potion?
Shannon SteelSlave

At least men shouldn't drink one unless they are turned to stone. It could cause erectile dysfunction. :rofl: Hope this post starts your day off right.
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Ok, that funny. Definitly put a smile on my face.

My punishment for getting a hint for the key is something I dont know yet. I'm supposed to find out today.
Shannon SteelSlave

Somehow, I sensed you could use some cheering up. I am now worried for you as well. Tell us about it later, ok? (The punishment, I mean)
👠👠
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Maybe for punishment, next time we put supper glue in all the locks. :rofl:
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

RADER123 wrote: put supper glue in all the locks
Supper glue? Would that be glue only to be used at the evening meal?

Is it delicious?

Must be something new because I can't find any recipes using it...

The Typo Gods are generous to me today... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sweh

Post by sweh »

bound_jenny wrote:
RADER123 wrote: put supper glue in all the locks
Supper glue? Would that be glue only to be used at the evening meal?
Jenny.
Supper glue is to seal your lips, for when a ball-gag would be too obvious.
LeotardedLaddie

Post by LeotardedLaddie »

Supper glue? That reminds me of the school paste we used when I was in the primary grades.
If you never tasted it, you missed a real treat. It was GOOD, though I'm sure not good for you.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

sweh wrote:Supper glue? Would that be glue only to be used at the evening meal?Jenny.Supper glue is to seal your lips, for when a ball-gag would be too obvious.
With Glue on the ball in the mouth, sealed to the roof and tongue, definitely no talking with your mouth full :shock: . Sealed lips stop any drooling :rofl: .

While we're using the stuff tighten Jenny's corset and add the glue to the knots, and inside her gloves and shoes. :evil:

Not a permanent gag, skin renews every 28 days.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.