My day in chains

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Re: My day in chains

Post by JIMDINI »

P.S. What flavour is the Supper glue?? :?:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

RADER123 wrote:Maybe for punishment, next time we put supper glue in all the locks. :rofl:
Rader
Let the banquet begin! Sorry, Rader, this one was just too funny to pass up. You totally rock and I salute you.
glue.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

You all are horrible. I am really glad my master doesnt know about this forum or you all would get me in a ton of trouble.
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ncait wrote:You all are horrible. I am really glad my master doesnt know about this forum or you all would get me in a ton of trouble.
(Squeaky voice) Really? :(
He can't make you eat glue. I won't allow it. Even though it is delicious, :drool: it is also deadly.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I am not horrible!

I am evil. That's quite different. :hi:
ncait wrote: am really glad my master doesn't know about this forum or you all would get me in a ton of trouble.
That situation can be rectified. Your Master knowing about the forum, that is...

Trouble comes all by itself after that. :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Supper glue? Would that be glue only to be used at the evening meal?Is it delicious?Must be something new because I can't find any recipes using it...
Look Out :!: Jenny might add this to her cookies. :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
ncait

Post by ncait »

bound_jenny wrote: That situation can be rectified. Your Master knowing about the forum, that is...

Trouble comes all by itself after that. :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Considering he already is evil and devious, I dont think he needs the help. But how would you rectify him not knowing? I'm actually curious
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

ncait wrote:You all are horrible. I am really glad my master doesnt know about this forum or you all would get me in a ton of trouble.
What if he does find out about this forum? He could replace your bondage gear with stainless steel shackles like the ones descibed in the topic "Long term shackled".
He may fix the locks on them so no key would ever work in them and then lock the shackles on you forever, just like Lisa and her friends Then all he has to do is just attach a chain to them.