Week long fun Day 2 & 3

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
john

Week long fun Day 2 & 3

Post by john »

Day 2

Day two started a bit late. It had been my first time sleeping in a chastity cage and I woke up frequently because of discomfort and light pain. Therefore, it was almost ten o clock in the morning until I finally got up and cleared my sleepiness with coffee. After my morning toilet I inserted a small but plug, pink silicone decorated with a fake glass gem, and got dressed in the lingerie set (Panties and bra) some stockings and my regular pants and t shirt. I ate breakfast and did a little bit of cleaning in the kitchen, then I went for a bath. I spent half an hour getting clean then I removed the plug and unlocked my chastity cage. I cleaned both and got dressed in normal clothes. That was against the rules I had set for myself (Always in chastity and at least wearing female underwear) but I had my reasons: I had a date this afternoon and I really didn’t want to mess it up. But nonetheless I had broken the rules so I would have to punish myself later.

I met the girl on Tinder a few weeks back and this was only our second date, so it was too early to get kinky. What a shame that would have been amazing. The date went well, she is a gorgeous, tall redhead and really cute. Sadly, she didn’t have much time since she had to work in the evening. So, I went home around 6pm.
First thing was locking my cock again then I inserted the plug I used in the morning. Locked up, stuffed and dressed up I went to the kitchen and cooked dinner. Afterwards I gave myself a small enema to clean my ass and started an anal session.

I had been trying to get an orgasm only by anal stimulation for some time now but so far, I had never been able to achieve one. I started with the smallest toy I have and worked my way up. With a medium sized beaded plug I pounded my ass hard and the stimulations were incredible. I was so close to an orgasm, but I couldn’t finish. A bit disappointed I changed to the big dildo to widen my hole and then tried the fist again. I could insert it a bit deeper than yesterday but I was still far away to take it fully.
I cleaned up, inserted the smallest plug again and spent the rest of the evening reading bdsm stories and watching camshows on chaturbate. I’m also moderating for some cam girls so I was distracted enough to forget about the punishment I should have done.

I went to bed as I was, dressed in the lingerie and with the plug. I found the thought to wake up locked, filled with a plug and dressed like that very arousing. Sadly I did not manage to fall asleep with the plug, so i removed it. After that i finaly fell asleep.
john

Re: Week long fun Day 2 & 3

Post by john »

Day 3

I woke up around the same time again but this night I had slept much better, only waking up once because I got an erection that was very painful in my cage. I started the day with coffee and breakfast while browsing through chaturbate shows. Then I did all that I absolutely had to take care of today, answering some mails and making a few phone calls.

At around midday I repeated the anal session of the day before. The results stayed the same. In the afternoon the weather cleared up a bit, so I decided to do something outdoors. I really like bdsm dares outdoors but so far it had been quite cold and raining so I hadn’t had a chance yet. I plugged my ass again and set out towards the woods. I passed a lot of people and had to concentrate hard on keeping calm. I knew they could not see the cage, plug or the female clothes I was wearing underneath my normal ones but somehow i was still a bit scared. After all i knew most of these people for quite some time now.
Outside the village I took the one of the main paths into the forest, a dirt road big enough so cars and the big tractors of farmers could use it. I followed that path until I found a nice place for my dare. I went about 20 meters off the path to a group of densely growing trees and bushes. From there I had a nice view of the path but was also mostly shielded from view. If someone went off path here or was looking really hard they would still see me, but I was sure that no one would notice.
I prepared by setting my timer lock for 20 min. From work I had some nice, strong industrial climbing slings. They are nearly impossible to destroy unless using a knife and hold up to 1.5 tons, so they are extremely secure. I locked one sling to a tree using the timer lock and then undressed. I stuffed all my clothes in a bag and took out my handcuffs. The key to those remained in the bag. I also had a knife for emergencies. I threw the bag far out of reach and handcuffed myself to the sling. I was now unable move more than half a meter away from the tree. The handcuff keys and my clothes were well out of reach, so I had only two options: Wait for the lock to release or get away by destroying either the sling or the lock. Both were expensive so I did not want to go down that route.

So I waited, jumping on every sound I heard. It was windy and the trees rustling often sounded like cars driving by. I was only passed by two cars and one person, no one even looked in my direction. Soon my nerves calmed down and I was able to enjoy being naked and helpless in the woods. After the 20 min I got dressed again and headed home. Still a bit exited I tried some more anal. This time I could almost get the fist in but in the end I had to give up. My ass was hurting quite a bit and I decided to give it a rest for at least a full day.

It was late afternoon and getting bored I started reading some self bondage stories. I found an exciting true one about a guy who had tied himself up in a closed store with glass front. People could see in and the only protection he had was the darkness within. That sounded like a lot of fun to me. I live in a two-story house and on the ground level there is a big window front that goes wall to wall and floor to ceiling. Across the street is a bus station and everyone using that station would pass right by the windows. I closed the window shutters halfway so I could still clearly see what was going on outside but hopefully no one would be able to see what was going on inside. When it got dark I turned off all lights and went outside to check if you could still see anything. On a first glance the shutters and the reflections of the streetlamps in the window seemed to make it impossible to look inside, but from the right angle you could see everything clearly. Scary? Yes but also very arousing!

I went back inside and got completely naked. I used the timed lock again to cuff my hands to the ceiling (there is a steel beam that holds up the ceiling and that has some holes in it, perfect for my needs). I had set the timer for half an hour. At first not much happened. I waited about 15 min, standing naked in front of the windows, before a car drove by, but it was way to fast to be able to see anything. Then the bus arrived but sadly no one was in it and I saw no one else until I got released. That was quite boring and I was disappointed, so I decided to do it again for the next bus.
This time I spiced things up a bit. I tied myself to a chair, added a vibrating plug as well as e-stim pads on my balls and ass cheeks and a pair of clover clamps for my nipples. Topped off with a ball gag I locked my handcuffs to the steel beam again, so I was unable to untie or remove any of the toys. This time a couple people got off the bus and walked past the windows, but no one even looked in my direction. Shame! I guess I’ve been reading to many fictional stories, cause while I was tied up, I had wild fantasies about someone seeing me and taking advantage off my situation (for some reason I had left the front door unlocked). Best of all was a girl walking by that I had a small crush on. I really wished she would notice me but sadly (or rather luckily, cause things usually don’t go the same way as in stories) she did not. Still that got me very excited. After about 20 min the e-stim and clamps started to hurt quite bad and I had still 10 min left. It got worse by the minute and close to the end it was really hard to endure.

After a while my heart started racing. Shouldn’t the lock have released by now? Painfully slow I managed to turn around my chair to face a clock, the e-stim had become torture by now. So had the clover clamps which hurt badly whenever I moved my arms. Indeed, it was past time I got released. Did something go wrong? I managed to grab my smartphone I had placed nearby in case of an emergency and turned on the flashlight to look at the lock. Now I would be clearly visible for anyone watching but I wasn’t concerned about that. The timer lock was dead! The display that usualy showed the time left and if it was locked or not was empty (It usualy never is empty). The lock clearly hadn’t released. Fuck!

My only way out was to break the lock. It was not hard since the lock wasn’t very strong. I snaped the lock open even easier than I had expected. I was very angry. It had cost me some money and after only a few uses it was already broken. Once I was free again, I inspected the broken lock. Turns out it had only run out of batteries. What a stupid mistake. The lock had been advertised to be able to lock up to over a week so I had foolishly assumed the batteries would hold up quite a while. They did not and now the lock was'nt usable anymore. Angry with myself I went straight to bed and was thinking about a good punishment for my mistake when I remembered that i had not done the punishement from the previous day. Feeling even worse I decided, scince I obviously coudnt trust my self to remember my punishement, I had to find someone else to decide my fate. With that in mind I fell asleep.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Alright. For breaking your rules and having a date, I impose no additional charges, just make it up as soon as possible. If you feel you need a punishment, maybe impose a deferment tax, and add 20-30% time/intensity.
For forgetting your imposed punishment for not 1, but 2 days, I would say you owe 25% interest on the principal time for the 1st, and an additional 25% of the new increased principal for the 2nd day. You better get right with that. :evil: Or we'll have to get mean.
Good luck in your relationship pursuit. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Not reporting for 2 days=
paddlin.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
john

Post by john »

sadly ive been ill the past 3 days. Stupid fever. Been just lying in bed, not much going on
Shannon SteelSlave

Calling in sick, huh? Would a doctor's note be out of the question? Sike! Just kidding! Get well champ.
Getting sick on holiday is just the worst.
👠👠
LeotardedLaddie

Post by LeotardedLaddie »

Just imagine if you were wearing the cage on the date with the redhead.
And somehow she detected it.
How would you have explained it?
(Or would you just hand her the key . . . . . . ?)