Week long fun

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
john

Week long fun

Post by john »

Here we go!

As mentioned in some other posts of mine i was planing a week long selfbondage, bdsm and general kink session. My flatmates have finaly left for hollidays at the beginning of the week and yesterday i recieved an order with some fun stuff i will use. So my week filled with nothing but bdsm, sexual plesure (or not :wink: ) has officialy started. I will write regular updates on whats going on and would love to hear your opinions, suggestions, tasks etc. and who knows maybe someone even wants to play with me? Let me know!

Day 1
As mentioned i recieved some stuff in the morning. I was up early, waiting for the post to arrive and could hardly hide my excitement when it finally showed up. What did i order? Scince i planed to be in chastity for the entire time ive ordered a proper cage (cb6000). I also bought heavy duty police handcuffs, a timer lock for my chastity keys and other games, some plugs and dildos from small to huge and a sexy linergie set. Rules are simple: Always in chastity, at all times wearing female clothes (somewhat risky hidden when out of house) or fully naked, daily training my ass to take the huge fisting dildo i know own (damn that is scary big :shock: ) So as soon as i uboxed everything i took a bath, shaved my pubes and ass and locked myself in. I havent locked the keys yet, in case i need to change the size of the rings or spacers, but i will do that soon. I then dressed in the linergie set, put some clothes on that were hiding them, but only if i paid attention to how i moved and went out to get groceries. I felt pretty exposed, but i dont think anyone noticed. Back home i couldnt wait to try my new plugs and dildos, so i went and did a quick session right away. The smaller ones are great fun but the hand is gigantic and i didnt get far. I have to train for that one.
I spent the rest of the day doing housework, some stuff for my job and another anal session in the evening.

It was great fun so far, even though i didnt do much kinky stuff yet. If you have anything you think i should do, dares, sessions or whatever pls let me know. If anyone would like to have a little fun with me and have me serve them for a session id be more than happy to do that as well.

Hope you enjoyed that and i will post again soon

Greetings John
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Week long fun

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sounds like the right way to open a new treasure chest. A few questions that may allow us to join in : (forgive me if you may have posted all of this else where)

-Where are you located?

-What other toys would you like to be dared to use?

-What are your limits?

Might even be able help myself if I have some idea what you can/want or don't want:wink: ) to do.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
john

Post by john »

Hi Shanon

Thanks for your interest. Hope you like my stuff.

Im living in a two story house in a small village on the countryside. Lots of space, indoors as outdoors (though outdoors might be a bit too cold, ill have to see). The village is surounded by fields and forest.

I do have a lot of toys, i will include a list at the end. My only limits are no pee/scat play, blood, needles, lasting marks. I realy enjoy risky public stuff, as long as its not too obvious (Ive happily done selfbondage walks in the woods or dares at windows only bearly visible, but i would never be naked on the streets or something like it)
I also very much enjoy bondage. The less i can move the better ;) On top of that is loss of control. I enjoy being forced to do things i might not do otherwise. If only i had a mistress...

Oh and btw im gonna stay in chastity so my little friend is quite useless at the moment

Hope that helps you, if you have any more questions let me know.

Thanks for your help

Greetings john

Kinky list:

- Ropes
- Slings
- Padlocks
- Timed Lock
- leather cuffs
- Handcuffs
- locking colar
- small plug
- medium vibrating plug
- Beaded plug
- huge vibrating plug (inflatable)
- big dildo
- Fisting dildo (cant take it yet)
- Lovense Lush
- E stim
- nipple clamps
- ballgag

Clothes
- Panties
- Brahs
- Stockings
- Mini Dress
- High plateu heels
- BDSM Hood
Shannon SteelSlave

If no one else picks up this dare request, I'll see if I can put my thinker on, mix it with the stuff I got to do 'round the house, look at it occasionally, and jot down ideas. I'll do my best, still learning. Is there a time you need something by, or are you pretty well covered for tonight? 5pm here now.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
john

Post by john »

You are awesome thanks!
I think im covered for today so no stress
Shannon SteelSlave

Do you have any chains? I would recommend getting a good long length of chain and a pair of bolt cutters, so that you can make the chains any length, and as a safety tool.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Suspend rope or chain from beam. Cuff wrists with leather. Cuff ankles with leather. Attach rope or chain to ankles, suspending them off the ground, about 30 inches. Connect wrists and ankles with spreader. Should provide a nice ab work out.
2nd option : Same as above, except loop suspended chain/rope around beam, one end connected to ankles, the other connected to nipple clamps.
Keep us posted everyday. If you don't get your chores and tasks done, report for punishment. It might not always come from me. :evil: One of our Masters of the Dare might take notice of this. Then you've really had it. :twisted:
👠👠
john

Post by john »

I will Shannon. As you can see im already 2 days behind in my confessions, in all my excitement and lust i was quite busy :oops: I also got a bit neglectful when houshold chores are concerned. So today i will write part 2 and 3, maybe also 4 and clear up the chaos and mess ive created. The bathroom is littered with dildos, plugs and lubes, there are cuffs, ropes, linergie just lying around everywhere... if someone came to visit now id be screwed :oops:

So today is a full day of cleaning, working etc. No games or pleasure at all untill the evening. Except for my punishement, ill have to do that as well (youll have to read my next parts if you want to know why i deserve one :wink: I think i will create a new post, or do you think i should write my story in the comments?

Thanks again for your interest, ive noticed that you are one of the most active ppl on here and generaly seem to bring good comments to a discussion. Its very nice to have ppl like you around

Greetings John
Shannon SteelSlave

john wrote:
Thanks again for your interest, ive noticed that you are one of the most active ppl on here and generaly seem to bring good comments to a discussion. Its very nice to have ppl like you around

Greetings John
Thanx. Just need a fresh paint job once a month, and I'm in business,.
👠👠