Serious needleplay in nipples

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Serious needleplay in nipples

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is something a while back happened, but I wanted to share it anyway.

Introduction
So, as many of you know, I love pain on my nipples. I've done many things to them including some more extreme things. When I was young my nipples were very sensitive up to the point that very little pain was already way more than I could handle, which sucked because even at a young and not understanding age, it aroused me so much.

Fast forward many years, being able to take nipple clamps on my nipples for longer and longer, I seeked more and more challenges and increase the pain more and more, finding the edge more and more as I went along.

This had a negative side effect though. I had lost a bit of feeling in my nipples. Basically the very inner nerve of my nipple can retract inwards and if I then squeeze my nipples with my fingers, it doesn't matter how hard I squeeze, I just won't feel it. If I use my nails too, then I do feel it.

I started to do estim too. First only bi-polar plugs (2 contacts per nipple, not across the chest). I had a problem where I could crank up the intensity to its highest level and still not feel a thing. I found out that if I wet the contacts and my nipples before, I would highly increase the chance of the electricity to flow and hit my nerves and cause delicious pain. It could also mean that I did not feel pain at all, slowly work up my way to suddenly get contact and feel the flow coming in hot having to turn it down. The worst was when one nipple had feeling but the other one had not...

At some point I started to unipolar, from one nipple to the other nipple across the chest. I almost never had a problem with this and the electricity would always flow. In fact, I don't think I ever had a problem at all.

It is now that I understand that if the inner muscle would move too much inwards the estim would pass the skin but not hit any nerves and just not form a circle or create a feeling. I found out that if I erect my nipples that often was enough to work with them in the case of bi-polar clamps though...

But if I had not done estim for a day or more, the feeling in my nipples would return to normal, meaning, I could squeeze them and not feel it. If I erect them and squeezed them then, I would still not really feel it or only barely.

An extreme session with a surprising outcome
There is one thing I had on my bucket list for a while now. In the past I have inserted needles through my nipples. I've done 2 needles per nipple and then use them as bipolar nipple clamps, and I have also done one needle through each nipple and use them as unipolar clamps.

When the needle goes through the nipple I always skewer them, so they go in from the left and exit on the right. I usually make them go through the nipple themselves, not the base, so it is an intense feeling and I love it very much.

The biggest issue I have is actually that with estim and needles combined, the intensity is even higher, making it very very easy for me to orgasm. Yes, that is an orgasm without ever touching my penis.

But I wanted more. I have inserted short needles vertically into my nipples. Not skewering but actually inserting. They were 13mm long, so they are short enough that they can impossibly penetrate any internal organs. With longer needles you have to be careful that you won't insert them too deep so they can't cut into vital organs, such as the lungs.

I wanted to go more extreme though. I did not want to cut in my lungs, but I did want to insert a needle this way, attach an electrode to it and do estim this way.

My plan
My plan was the following: I have nipple clamps that you have to rotate manually in order to close their grip. The grip has metal balls on the side that form little dull teeth. Pressing these against your nipples is a really good feeling though. They are made of metal, and I often put these on my nipples, then use alligator clamps to do unipolar estim to my nipples. So far this is one of the most satisfying estim I have done to my nipples.

This time I wanted to do the following: I attach the nipple clamp to my nipple very very loosely, just have it in place. Then insert the needle into the nipple, then from the sides turn the nipple clamp so it basically grabs my nipple with a needle in the middle. I figured that this would allow me to do 2 things.
1. It would grab the needle and make sure it won't easily fall out nor go in deeper.
2. allow me to estim from the nipple clamp to the needle in a bipolar way.

I wanted to watch a sex video for an hour long while having this estim going on and slowly ramp it up higher and higher. If I slowly build up the estim, I can get to a point where I will no longer easily orgasm from the estim and thus can get the intensity up way higher, having actual fun.

The execution
So that's what I did. Clamps in place, needles of 40mm were prepared and inserted to about 13mm depth, then secured by the clamps. This left enough room at the top to put aligator clamps on the needle itself. Yay.

Getting ready for my session in bed, tied me up a little bit (all was already prepared), started the video and then started to increase the electricity on my nipples. The feeling was awesome. I expected it to be more intense, but it wasn't that intense. It was intense, but I just expected more of it.

I went to higher and higher intensities over the course of the hour. I never went to full intensity, but I was near the top, and it felt really good.

After the hour, the video was still playing, but the Estim has a maximum of 60 minutes and turned itself off. Noooooo... I wanted more, so the estim was turned on again and I think I even went to the max setting. Ive gone to the max in the past with normal clamps, but never with needles. I think skewering the needle is more intense than inserting when it comes to estim though...

The movie ended, and I turned off the estim. But I was enjoying myself so much, I wanted more.

I removed the aligator clips from the clamps and needles, thought a bit about it, then attached one pair of aligator clips to both needles doing unipolar estim that way. I ran it for another 10 or so minutes and cranked it up.This was definitely more intense than the other, weirdly enough. After feeling the raw power, and having had a session for this long now, I decided to quit the session. My needs were fulfilled. Don't forget I was still wearing the nipple clamps that by now were really hurting on their own, even if they were not on super tight.

The clamps were removed, which was a huge relief.

The unexpected bit
I then prepared to take out the needles. I had the tissues ready for any blood that may have come out and to properly dispose of the needles.

The needles were removed. A bit more blood than usual was coming out which was a bit unexpected, but on the other hand it wasn't.

With the needles out and the wounds healed to the point that no more fresh blood was coming out, I had a really good experience behind me.

As usual with needleplay, I did had the after effect of feeling the afterpain from the needles. Usually it can take between 1 and 2 hours for this to fade away.

The unexpected bit here was that after 4 hours I still felt it. On one hand, it felt good and I was happy with it, but on the other hand, I was a bit concerned.

More hours passed and I still felt the after pain on my nipples. In fact, I did the session around 14:00, and when I went to bed in the evening, the pain was still there. I got a bit worried about it. Had I done something wrong? Was this an infection? Did I need to see a doctor?

I looked up on the internet about wound healings and what one would need to watch for. A wound can heal for up to a week so things can have that long of a feeling. An infection can often be noticed if other things start happening, such as a fever etc. I did not feel those, and the pain was getting less, but it was getting less so slowly that it was hard to notice that it was getting less.

I decided to go to sleep and evaluate the next morning.

I woke up with still pain in my nipples but it was considerably less than yesterday. More of a sore feeling, something I had read about was in the stages.

But then I started to get these sharp pains. These are healing pains, and it was like I get a needle inserted into my nipples. Again this was concerning at first, but it was a sign of repair, and my session of yesterday was extreme, so this was to be expected.

The sharp pains lasted for over 2 days though, but the 3rd day, they were just mildly present. During these days, I did not even dare to squeeze my nipples even though I would normally have done that. I feared it would open internal wounds making the whole healing take place even longer. At the 3rd day I dared to squeeze the nipples gently. I felt them really well. Still sensitive and sore and when I did, the repair pain level would increase too, and I had squeezed them even less than the smallest clothespin would do.

After 3 to 4 more days, the repair pain was mostly gone and I dared to squeeze the nipples more. A very soft squeeze and I felt the repair pain again, but it would not intensify anymore.

In the next days, the repair feeling faded away completely, or was so low that I just did not notice it anymore. I squeezed my nipples again and felt the repair pain again...

Or so I thought.

It seems, that whenever now I squeeze my nipples, light or hard, I get this repair pain. This what I called repair pain is actually the normal reaction for nipples to give. I've not had it for so long that I completely forgot what it felt like. Its not like in my childhood though, but for more than a month now, my nipples are sensitive again. I can squeeze them gently and feel it too. No more do I need to go to extreme means to get them felt, such as using my nails, or estim. I still do use them though, because it is awesome, but aparently the session I did, I made a nerve regrow in such way that it is now attached properly again. Yay!

What a time to be alive!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Re: Serious needleplay in nipples

Post by ponylady »

Look who the cat dragged in.

I see you're still Up to your painful sheenagigans, L.
[
KinkInSpace

Re: Serious needleplay in nipples

Post by KinkInSpace »

Cat? Where? I loce cats...

But yeah... I don't think I will stop doing this. I just love it too much to forget about it. I may choose to have resting periods but that's about it... :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.