An evening never to be forgotten

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Arthur

An evening never to be forgotten

Post by Arthur »

I hadn't thought of this for years, but when I saw an ad for airfare to Seattle, this wonderful memory returned.
And it is true, 100%.
I was in Seattle for a convention, with evenings mostly free. I decided to check out fetish shops, of which there were a half-dozen.
One in particular was ripe for a session - - lone female clerk and a really good supply of bondage things.
After I had browsed, I hatched my plan and then returned a couple of days later when she would not remember me.
Especially since I was dressed in my favorite self-bondage outfit, black tights and turtleneck leotard, with a collar which secured the zipper in back.
I parked across the street - - four lane busy street - - and went in. I was the only customer.
I handed her a note from my mistress that I was to buy a locking gag and wear it out of the store.
She picked one out and rang it up, but before time to put it on me, I said I wanted to look around a bit.
I had previous spotted a rod with four cuffs attached to it; I brought it up to the counter and asked if it was really secure.
She asked if I want to try it on, and when I said yes, she told me to sit on a nearby step.
"You have to decide whether you want the arms on the inside or the outside."
I tried both positions and decided arms on the outside was more comfortable. (Or less uncomfortable.)
What I had not realized is that this left my crotch open to view, and as she buckled the last cuff, I had a huge orgasm.
Of course she could not help but notice. She laughed. "I guess you liked that?"
At that point, it started to pour rain. "Is that your car across the street?" Yes. "If you leave now, you'll get soaked to the skin."
"Since you like this so much, I'll just leave you here. But I have work to do and can't keep an eye on you."
Then she got a leash, wrapped it around the bannister, and clipped it onto the ring on the front of my collar. I loved it, but I protested as part of the scenario. She walked over to the register, picked up my gag and silenced me.
"I'll let you free if any customers arrive. But with this rain, I don't expect anyone until I close in three hours."
And there I sat. She returned from time to time to ask me if I was okay. I nodded, since I couldn't talk.
Then the rain stopped and a couple of women came in a bit later. They saw me and laughed. Did they see my messy crotch?
The clerk came out; one of the women remarked how she would like this punishment for her husband. "Send him in!"
Before the clerk unbuckled me, she put the lock on my gag and put the key in a small envelope and sealed it.
I was freed from the cuffs on the rod, and the leash was removed from my collar.
When I stood up, one of the women nudged the other and pointed to my wet crotch. Again they laughed.
As I left, I waved to the clerk, since I couldn't say anything. But what could I say but "THANK YOU"?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: An evening never to be forgotten

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This is why mattress stores used to allow people to lay on their beds, hoping they would fall asleep. Free demonstration of the product is the best advertising, I always say.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sweh

Post by sweh »

Arthur wrote:I hadn't thought of this for years, but when I saw an ad for airfare to Seattle, this wonderful memory returned.
One, year, almost to the day: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11816&p=84765#p84765
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

sweh wrote:
Arthur wrote:I hadn't thought of this for years, but when I saw an ad for airfare to Seattle, this wonderful memory returned.
One, year, almost to the day: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11816&p=84765#p84765
:rofl: I'm sorry, Arty. These are good stories though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That clerk knows her business. One heck of a sales pitch. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
LeotardedLaddie

Post by LeotardedLaddie »

It can be amazing and amusing what kicks a "forgotten" memory to the foreground.
If you want proof, go to a high school reunion many years after graduation.
(But not so many that most everyone is on the brink of senility, or on the other side.)