Naked in the forest.... with Nettles, the next day (PART2)

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Naked in the forest.... with Nettles, the next day (PART2)

Post by KinkInSpace »

Previously on...
Long story, you can read it here: Naked in the forest.... with Nettles

Late at night, I was still feeling the nettles on my nipples, which I did not expect to last for so long. Quite nice actually, but it had dimmed down quite a bit. Walking would occasionally allow me to feel the nettle stings on my soles, which feels like you stand on something sharp-ish... Not painful, but makes you look at the ground the first time until you realize it is the same place the nettles had stung.

The next morning, all sensations were gone.

My plans were as follows:

I had to endure punishment on my bottom in the form of spanking which was the final act for my session to get out of chastity.

With my penis free, I would use the remaining nettles and play with my penis. I read that a bottom that is glowing red from a spanking session may benefit greatly from nettle play, so I would first sting my bottom a bit, then focus on my penis. I was going to spare my nipples this time, also because I had only got 6 strands yesterday and I would simply not have enough for that many parts. But that was okay.

Once the penis would have had some treatment, I would put on a pvc hotpants, then put all the nettles in it, both on the back, between the legs and in front near my penis, where my penis would get the most nettles.

I would then have to clean the house which meant lots of movement and thus lots of stings.

What actually happened...
Well, the above was the idea anyway.

I went to get the nettles but found out they had mostly died and dried out. They just were not fresh anymore. I figured this was a real possibility but I hoped it would not have been this bad.

I grabbed a strand of the nettles and hit my bottom with it and I still got stung, so they still worked, just not as powerful as yesterday. Aww....

With my ass stung, I grabbed what seemed to be the most fresh and unused strands and started to give my penis a treatment. I definitely got stung on my penis, so mission accomplished there. I went all over the place including on the cock head, and got a nice tingling sensation, but it was not the kind of sensation I longed for... I grabbed all the nettles and put them on me using the pvc hotpants which was actually very nice. Walking would move the nettles a bit and I would get stung over and over. The venom was very dry though so the actual stinging did not get much worse.

I decided to change plans. This was not the kind of session I longed for. With the hotpants still on me, I went back to the forest with the gear I used yesterday. I knew a spot with many nettles, with the only difference being that it was on a public path where people would come, whereas the place I was yesterday was fully secluded and had like a 10% chance of people going there.

I did not park my bike at the entrance like yesterday, but drove straight up to where the nettles were. My penis and ass were being stung the whole ride but the added effect did not increase. It was just the glass hairs of the nettles that stung with little venom being added. It felt good though and definitely made the whole session more enjoyable. The venom in my ass and penis, even though it was less than I wanted still gave me tingling sensations in that area.

I got to the nettle site, parked the bike near the road, grabbed my equipment and cut 6 to 7 strands of fresh nettles and placed them in the bag.

The biggest difference between these nettles and the ones from yesterday, were that these were smaller (younger) and entirely green, whereas the ones from yesterday had purple stems. It might be age or a different species, I dunno, but they were different.

But nettles are nettles in my book, and my prior research had only taught me that the sting may vary depending on the soil but it would still sting.

I drove home with the new nettles, and still felt the venom around my penis and ass. I decided to move the nettles in my hotpants around near my penis to get new areas stung. This effectively meant, getting or losing an erection would sting me directly on my pleasure muscle, which was pretty nice, and that seemed to happen quite a bit.

I took a break of 15 minutes to drink a bit with that new setup before I was going to use the new nettles and continue the session.

The old nettles were moved to a different bag to keep the old and new apart, grabbed a strand of new nettles, touched my penis with it and *zap*.

Yikes!!!! wow. that was so much more intense. Another hit and *zap*. Ouch! Okay, so these nettles definitely had more power to them.

I brushed them against my bottom, and indeed more pain there too. This was the pain I remembered from childhood. I could handle it better now though, but it was definitely more stingy than yesterday. I guess the nettles from yesterday with the purple stem was either old and dying or a different species.

Anyway, I continued the play, my penis was going to be full of nettle stings and the stings were going to be everywhere. That was still the plan, and I was not going to alter it.

The shaft was done first, then on top of the cock, balls were not spared either and before I knew it, my whole penis was in agony. This was definitely more painful than I had thought would happen. It was not Tabasco Sauce kind of pain though. Like half the pain of that. This was very bearable. I focused my attention to my ass, and gave them a proper treatment with a new set of nettles and it was nice. I then was like: I wonder... would my nipples feel more pain now too from these nettles as opposed to yesterday?

I did not want to get them on my nipples, but now that I had a fresh stack, screw it... Nipples were stung repeatedly and it actually felt quite the same as yesterday. I guess the throbbing penis was drawing attention away from the nipples.

Anyway, with all zones treated, my penis needed some more. I had noticed as I had stopped brushing nettles against my penis, that the initial pain had dimmed down, so the sensation was definitely more bearable now. I hit the penis more and that definitely got the initial explosion of pain back. Still bearable, but it felt pretty good.

Okay, I had played enough. Time to put the nettles in my pvc hotpants and do the chores. The pvc hotpants were put on first, and even without any nettles in it, I felt the heavy burning of my penis. I knew it would settle down in a minute or so anyway, but it was pretty bearable.

First a strand of fresh nettles against the butt cheeks. Wow. this was something else. The nettles being pressed against the skin made them feel more present somehow.

Next a strand from the front side of the pants between the legs to the underside of the buttocks and the underside of my balls. Closing the hotpants made it compress against my skin and the stungs were there and were massive. This was pretty uncomfortable to say the least. I could handle it, given I have a high tolerance for pain, but this was definitely exceeding all my wildest expectations.

Next up was my penis... Oh this was going to be great!

I grabbed another strand, twitched the strands so that I had a smaller but larger package and opened up the hotpants on the front and squeezed the nettles down my penis.

I got stung quite heavily from this fresh bunch of nettles but that was to be expected. I placed the nettles to the sides of my penis, to the front and to the back. My entire penis was covered, including the cockhead, shaft and balls. I released the front of the hotpants which compressed everything and squeezed the nettles firmly into my private parts and my ass...

The stungs were massive. This was actually the first time the pain was nearing my limits. I could stand it, but unlike a normal brushing, the initial nettle sting feeling was not subsiding, but kept. And it hurt. I waited a bit, but the pain was there and it was overloading all my senses. It hurt quite badly.

I was considering, will I just man up and continue the session, or is this maybe where I draw the line?

I waited some more, moved a bit, but no.. this pain was not subsiding. I decided I had enough pain and that the session would end here.

I removed the nettles from the hotpants and the hotpants itself. My penis was tingling so massively and felt very sensitive. My ass and nipples included.

I decided to take a bath. I knew that it might wash off some of the nettle's hairs, but that the venom would in no way dissipate. And that was okay.

I took the bath and as I got under the water, the sensation got slightly less intense. I figure it was due to the temperature of the water more than anything else, but boy did I continue to feel all the nettle stings.

It was as if my ass, penis and nipples were electrified while I was taking a bath, and there was nothing to stop me.

I decided I wanted my long awaited orgasm, fully realizing that it may make things worse.

I stroked myself and noticed that the pain on my penis by the movement was not making the nettles feel that much. I had actually noticed that the whole time. If I stay motionless for some time, the feeling will fade away. If I then move, not much happens, but if I then stop, then the feeling returns.

It seems like the more blood flows near the organs that have been hit, the more you feel the effects of the nettles.

If I stopped stroking my penis, I would definitely feel the tingling more than before.

I decided to go for the orgasm and wow, that felt good. But yeah, the nettle stings were building up now and the sensation of them everywhere I was stung came through far more clearly now. I really had to get my bearings for a minute because of how sensitive my penis was with the whole venom in there.

After 1 to 5 minutes, it settled down though and although more present, it was more manageable now.

After a while I felt like trying to get another orgasm. At first it was hard to get it, but eventually I did manage to get a second orgasm. This made everything even more sensitive and the pain tingling sensation was brought up even further.

I went out of the bath went on with my daily stuff while constantly being reminded of the session. My penis, ass and nipples were constantly tingling as if estim was applied to it, and there was literally nothing I could do to make it stop.

I stopped the session and removed the nettles at 11:30 and at 15:30, I still feel everything very clearly everywhere, although I'm pretty sure the severety has toned down a little.

At 19:52, I can still feel the nettles.

My nipples are itching, squeezing them feels different due to the venom. My penis has a somewhat normal feeling, but if I get an erection, I feel tinglings again. My ass feels mostly sore, but only barely, especially if I sit down for a while.

So yeah, that concludes my story.

If you are curious about nettles, I definitely urge you to try it, but if it is your first time, You will want to test nettles on your forearms with a small sting just to ensure you are not allergic. Sting once, wait a day, and observe how bad it is.

Keep in mind that the arm is likely not going to be sexually arousing, and thus there is not going to be any pleasure from the sting, but this is only to ensure you are not allergic for the nettle.

Also keep in mind that there are different nettles. One falls under nettles but are named differently, they have big stems and long needles on their stem. These are definitely NOT suitable for nettle play. They sting you and they will burn so badly that if you expose that skin to more sunlight it will literally get you 3rd degree burns.

There is plenty of information about nettles. Do some research. This is my experience to let you know that if you know what you are doing, there's nothing to be afraid of, and it will definitely be something you'll come back for.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Re: Naked in the forest.... with Nettles, the next day (PART

Post by lj »

Here's a variation on the theme :evil:

if you can find your "nettle forest", open your padlocks, gather the keys and then fully clothed and protected, take the keys into the middle of a nettle forest, and hang the keys on a suitable tree, post or whatever. Wait a couple of days so the "forest" re-arranged itself and closes over your path.

Return to the forest, strip and chain your clothes into a bundle so you can't put any of them back on. Cuff yourself so you can reach the keys but not protect yourself. Now all you have to do is walk through the nettle forest until you reach the keys, collect them and return.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Out of curiosity I looked up what nettle species are common in the Netherlands. We do indeed have 2, a smaller species up to 50cm tall, and a large species that can grow over 2,5m tall. (Appropriately called Kleine brandnetel and Grote brandnetel, which translated as small and large/tall burning nettle. And people dare claim Dutch is complicated :rofl: . Latin names Urtica dioica and Urtica urens)

And indeed the Kleine brandnetel is known for having more irritating (and longer lasting) stinging hairs. So it appears the first nettles you got where the large species, and the second batch was the small ones.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@lj: Thanks for the dare. Definitely something I won't do. The places where the nettles grow are both not suitable for an event like this, nor are they very hidden. I would definitely not go naked there, though with the current experience behind me, I would dare to do it if the situation was different.

@gregovic: Ah, sounds about right. Yeah I do think I got a mixture of both the 2nd day, and only the large ones the first day. Definitely would explain why it hurt so much when I put them in my pvc undies... I got smaller ones to easliy fit around my penis area... :facepalm:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

Mmmmmm.

Sounds good, I often go out in the woods and wondered what nettle play would be like.......

You are almost have me convinced to try it.

Thank you
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Plaything4you wrote:Mmmmmm.
Sounds good, I often go out in the woods and wondered what nettle play would be like.......
Thank you
There are also a few scenarios on the main page of BoundAnna:
Scenarios / Moderate Selfbondage Scenarios / Thistle and
Scenarios / Heavy Selfbondage Scenarios / Nettles. :mrgreen:
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

kinbaku wrote:
Plaything4you wrote:Mmmmmm.
Thank you
There are also a few scenarios on the main page of BoundAnna:
Scenarios / Moderate Selfbondage Scenarios / Thistle and
Scenarios / Heavy Selfbondage Scenarios / Nettles. :mrgreen:
Do you know why the nettles are not recommended for the thistle and panties scenario?
Does it work well for male S/B as well or do you need to guide line to ensure it will target cock and balls.
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

Tried starting to play with nettles while running in woods last night, gentle at first then down pants and continued to run for a while. Pain not too bad while out. Felt worst later while in bed about 2 hours later. :whip: It was a good reminder of a short experiment, I will need to play more when I have time.

Thank you for the inspiration.

I cannot look at nettles the same now.........
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Plaything4you wrote:Do you know why the nettles are not recommended for the thistle and panties scenario?
They may deform more easily than thistles, preventing the nettle hairs from reaching the body.
I went to pick them in the forest and first grew them in a flower box at my home so that I was sure that they are pure (you can also make tasty soup from them :D ). Do not plant them in your garden because it is difficult to remove them because of the long roots they produce.
Plaything4you wrote:Does it work well for male S/B as well or do you need to guide line to ensure it will target cock and balls.
Instead of pantihose by the Thistle-scenario, I (male) used two curtain rings that hung on my waist belt from behind and from the front.
As a result, the rope slid fairly high from the ventral side down along the cock and balls backward to leave the body rather high on the back.
Also make sure that you attach the leaves to the rope in the right direction, otherwise the hairs have little effect.