Naked in the forest.... with Nettles

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Naked in the forest.... with Nettles

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yes, that title, you read that right... This is a true story of a session I planned and executed today.

Introduction
As the title suggests nettles, let me starting this story by a revisit of my childhood.

When I was very young, my aunt and uncle had a holiday cabin in a park. The park was located in a forest, and their cabin was on the outer edge of the park.

You could easily go into the forest from their cabin, except... There were lots of nettles in the forest. By lots, I mean as many as your eyes can see, and because no one comes there, they were big too. I'm not talking like a meter in height, no they were quite a bit taller than myself, getting more closer to the length of my parents. Estimating now, those nettles must have been 1,70 meters tall or higher, with a stem of about 1 cm in diameter. They were huge.

When we were young, we would venture into what we called the nettle forest. We were armed with sticks and would smash away the nettles to the side to get a path and see what's out there. There were paths but they were sort of overgrown, so it needed some work if you wanted to traverse that path. At first we just traversed that path, but later we got more adventurous and would started to create new paths.

As kid, I have not been stung many times by nettles, but I have been stung by them. I have been stung by little ones in our own garden as well as the large ones. Although you may expect the large nettles to sting more, they don't. Its the same sting.

Anyway, as a child, a simple sting hurted so much. I have vivid memories of being stung in just one place on my leg or arm or hand and I recall it being extremely itchy, burning and painful.

Anyway, with that memory, I have seen some BDSM videos of nettleplay and with the memory of it hurting a lot, I have always been intrigued to do it myself. A year or two ago I wanted to finally try nettle play, but I chickened out. Today I had new ideas to do it, and this time I was more daring.

The session
Before telling the entire experience, here is the plan.

I should add that since my last post here,I have accumulated much more gear than back then, some I got only recently and wanted to do a session with it.

The item I bought is a pair of nippleclamps attached to chain attached to more chain to a crotchring. So you put the ring around your crotch, other ends on the nipples and standing up then tugs on your nipples.

The chain was too long, but with simple keyrings I could easily shorten the chain to the proper length. I set it up such that if I lean a bit forward the nipples are not tugged, but if I stand up straight the nipples get pulled, which is a really pleasant (and painful) feeling.

In addition I got quite a few more chasity cages, some from Ali Express. I got one from there that is made out of metal, very small and has this removable attachment with 3 spikes on it. Of course it can only be removed if the cage is not worn. This is a really nice cage, but those spikes are sharp, and they hurt badly. An erection will put my mind into weird places. I tried to wear it over night, but it was too painful when I woke up. Removing the cage showed black dots of where the needle had punctured and caused subdermal injury. It was nothing major, but it did hurt, obviously.

The plan for my session was as follows: at home, put on the d ring for the nipple clamps first, the chastity cage with spikes next. A leather thong next, nipple clamps attached, getting dressed, grab stuff for my trip to the forest, walk to my secret secluded place get naked and only then being allowed to remove the nipple clamps.

Being naked in the forest, I wanted to do something there with the nice weather. As I always wanted to do a session with nettles, I decided this would be happening today. I would detach the nippleclamps, then get dressed, search for nettles, cut a bunch of them, put them in a plastic bag, go back to my secret place, get fully naked again and then punish myself with the nettles.

Because of an on-going chastity session that ends tomorrow, I wanted to at least torture my butt and nipples, but I wanted to also bring back more nettles so I can torture my penis tomorrow when the chastity cage is removed.

So... that was the idea.

This is what happened next.
The actual session
I have tested how long I can wear the nipple clamps without too much discomfort and 25 minutes seem to be bearable, but just. I estimate the bike ride to the forest about 10 minutes, and walking from the parking to my secret place would be about 15 to 20 minutes. For that reason I decided that I was going to put the D ring on my crotch, but not attach the nippleclamps just yet. I would get ready to go out, grab all the stuff, go to the garage where my bike is stored and in the closed environment of my garage, I would put on the nipple clamps before taking off to the forest.

So I grabbed a plastic bag, large enough for my nettles, a disposable utility knife, a pvc sheet, 2 large latex kitchen gloves and my backpack. I removed the previous chastity cage I was wearing, put on the D ring for the nipple clamps, followed by the chastity cage with spikes. I put on my leather thong and placed the nipple clamps inside so it was near the D ring ready to be attached to my nipples. T-Shirt on and some pants, and I was ready to go.

I went to get my bike, pulled down my pants and leather thong, pulled up my t-shirt and attached the nipple clamps. I decided to attach them a little bit more to the base of the nipple rather than to the end. I know I will withstand this better.

With the clamps attached I felt rather nice and an erection started to form. The spikes directly announced their presence by gently pushing into my bare flesh. Luckily the clamps were not painful. I just felt my nipples being clamped, so I could control myself and let the erection fade away. Pfew, pain avoided.

My t-shirt tucked into my pants, I was ready to go. I brought my bike outside, and took off to the forest.

I was riding my bike with my nipples being clamped under my clothes. No one could know but me. I live in the center of the city so many people see me, yet no one knows the predicament I'm in. My penis is caged and an erection is seriously punished with pain or worse.

I continued to drive to the forest and I started to actually feel my nipples. It still was not painful but it definitely was noticable. This was really nice. I was leaning a bit forward so there was no tugging. My penis became semi erect and the spikes started to press into my penis as a result. The pain on my penis was more than on my nipples so the feeling on my nipples started to fade away until I got more flaccid.

I arrived at the forest and parked my bike and set off for my secret hide out.

I had planned an intermediate stop at another site and would determine that if the pain on my nipples was too much, I was allowed to stop there, get fully naked, release the clamps wait and reattach them, then continue. The difference between both sites is that the intermediate stop is not too shielded. Although no one can see me from far away, when they get to the path that comes close, they definitely will be able to see me, so it is much more demanding to be naked there.

I decided the pain on my nipples was not too bad and I took off, knowing I would still have to suffer for 15 minutes before they could be taken off.

As I walked to the forest, the pain got more and more noticable, it aroused me and got me another painful erection.

I remember thinking: pleasant thoughts, pleasant thoughts... That lead me to realize my nipples being in pain while being in the forest. They were very pleasurable thoughts, but they also lead me to more erection... ouch!

I calmed down and continued my way. I noticed as I got about halfway to the secret site, that I could easily bear the clamps on my nipples. I started to walk up straight, and the chain immediately pulled on both nipples. Oh that felt so good. Too good in fact. The erection started to form again and the pain on my penis was worse this time. I disliked not being able to enjoy the pain on my nipples so I walked the rest with a slightly bend back.

Arriving at the secret place, my nipples were fine. I considered finding the nettles with the clamps still in place, but decided against it.

I released the clamps from my nipples and placed them back in my leather thong.

I packed up again and started to search for nettles. I had a vague idea where nettles were supposed to grow, so I set foot in a heading that would lead me into that direction.

About 200 meters away from my previous position, I indeed found a bunch of nettles.

There were not many, or so I thought. Later when I looked more to the left and more into the forest, I saw a whole bunch of them.

I put on latex gloves, got the knife, grabbed a stem closest to the path with my left hand, pulled it towards me and cut the stem to get a strand of about 60 to 80 cm. I placed it in my bag and with the first strand cut, I was no longer scared to do that task (Last time I was too affraid to get stung at this point.)

I cut more strands. A total of 6 strands were cut. I saw this definitely was going to be enough for my sessions.

Satisfied and scared, I packed up and headed back to my secret spot.

I looked for a proper spot, found a place that was mostly flat, placed my pvc sheet on the floor to stand on and noticed that there were lots of ants on the floor. Last time I did a session and ants started to crawl upon my body. I definitely did not want this this time, that's what the pvc sheet was for anyway. But it did not take long before the first ants found their way ontop of the sheet. I had not even taken of my first shoe, so I decided to vacate. There was a spot 3 meters to my left that had lots of branches on the floor. I reasoned the ants would be below the branches and not find the top of the pvc sheet that easily.

I moved over there, waited a bit and indeed no ants made it to the top of my sheet. I started to get naked.

First the shoes and socks came off. The pants were removed, then my t-shirt.

I was now almost naked, only wearing a leather thong with a chastity cage inside and a d-ring with nipple clamp attachments inside the leather thong.

I removed the leather thong and the chain dangled down my legs exposing my chastitised penis. I put on my latex gloves, grabbed two stems of nettles, took some air and moved the nettles to my bottom.

I struck my bottom, but other than the soft leaves, I felt nothing. I struck my bottom again, and nothing. I started touching more slowly and now felt being stung.

Wow... This was it? I expected sheer pain and agony and itching... Instead it felt like a feather brushed my skin. There was not really pain, just a short sensation.

I started to rub against my butt with the nettles some more and got them to sting me more. Again, didn't really felt like painful, but I did definitely fell them more now. The sensation changed to a more tingling feeling, still no itch, just a presence of a tingling feeling. I quite liked it actually.

So I continued to brush my ass with the nettles more and more, turning them around to get better stings and loving every bit of it. I moved them down towards my legs too, but only slightly, because I wanted to ensure that if I were to sit on them later it would be on the places where the nettles had stung me.

The tingling sensation became more and more but it was basically only that.

I then broke off a small stem with a few leaves and decided my nipples were next. I had given myself the choice: Either my nipples feel the nettles, or the nippleclamps go on on the way back home again, but on the front this time.

I decided to not be a pussy and the nettles were brushed against my nipples. It didn't seem to penetrate. I had to use a bit of force to get stung but wow, that was such a wonderful feeling. I didn't dare to do more than 5 stungs because I had no idea how good or bad it would be, especially given that I can get an orgasm from pain in my nipples and I was still wearing the spiked chastity cage.

Both nipples were tortured, then a bit more nettles were moved to my bottom to give that more feeling because it seemed to have worn out a bit. I took a picture to see the damaged and was pleasantly surprised by how many small hills my ass now had. It looked really stunning.

Being happy with the result and all the wonderful sensations, I got dressed again and returned home.

I noticed that as I moved, my ass would rub against the inside of my trousers, which was quite a pleasant feeling. My ass did feel being on fire, but also the tingling sensation was definitely there. It was really wonderful.

Being home, I got naked again. The chastity cage was removed and another one was attached again. I drank a bit of water and took a break. I sat down on my chair naked and felt how my ass had all these bumps. It felt really strange, but at the same time did not hurt. It just felt like I was wearing pants of some sort. Like pvc pants or something. Felt wet too, even though it definitely wasn't.

Then decided I was going to continue my torture. My nipples were first. A new strand was taken, broken a few times to make a thicker area to torture with and this time it would not just be the top of my nipple but also the area surrounding it. I started rubbing it and many many stings made it into my nipple and the surrounding area. The other nipple was not spared and got the same treatment. They were definitely stung now and the feelign was far more present. It is such a wonderful feeling though. If you like pain in your nipples you will love this. A constant tingling sensation. By now I was definitely 2 hours from my first sting and I still fell it in my ass. But I wanted more. I kept brushing more nettles against my ass, but that was not enough. I widened my ass cheeks, and the inner butt cheeks were next. The sphincter muscle was not spared either. I then went to my balls and even went to the soles of my feat. The initial stings on my soles were actually the first pain I experienced from nettles and made me question the choice to sting those, but I continued anyway. The other feet was also treated and I put away the remaining nettles.

I started to type this until a point where I wanted more pain on my nipples. I got back to the nettles, got a fresh strand and brushed it quite a few times on my nipples. Pain after pain after pain was dealt to my left nipple. Then my right nipple was treated the same.

I felt every stung even though it was not painful at all. It felt like a twig scratching against your skin, nothing more. But the tingling sensation afterwards got stronger and stronger. It feels like I'm performing e-stim on my nipples now. It feels really good. Pretty intense but not painful. It feels good though. Feels a bit on fire, but definitely not as bad as when I use Tabasco sauce.

Now... I started the session around 13:00, its now nearly 17:00 and I am still enjoying the after effects of the nettles on my ass and nipples.

The other areas I stung myself are nearly not noticeable anymore. Probably also because the butt and nipples have been given so much more to endure that the body prioritizes their pain over the rest.

I would say I'm in heaven right now. It feels so good. I have even rubbed nettles on my back, but don't feel them anymore.

Tomorrow, when the chastity cage can come off, my penis will have to feel the nettles. I read about putting bumps onto the bumps to get an even better effect. I probably did that with my ass already, but given the big size of my ass and the little size of my penis, the penis will probably be in far worse condition after I'm done with it. I do not want to spare any place though. The entire outside of my penis will be treated a hug with nettles, including the cock. I may orgasm, but we'll see about that. Some reports online said that orgasm was impossible to avoid, and a second one may follow regardless...

Sounds like fun!

At the moment, my nipples are very much yelling. I feel a constant numb/tingling feeling with a soft needleprick sensation. Nothing painful but overal so much feeling it is really hard to ignore. It almost feels like a vibrator that is being taped to your nipple, that is vibrating your nipple for so long now its not funny anymore. ;) It feels worn, and I love it.

My ass feels about the same, except less intense. My balls have a bit of that feeling too, but quite a bit less. Other areas I don't feel at all.

Some people say this can last for days. We'll see... So far its lovely, but I expect the pain to have subsided by the end of today.

I hope you enjoyed this read. Feel free to leave a comment below. I will come back to read them, and possibly post about the penis treatment too! :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Naked in the forest.... with Nettles

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome back, Slave_L. (That is if you are in fact making a comeback) It's nice to see you are still up to no good. If you stop by Jenny's later, I promise not to hog all of the cookies, I'll at least leave more than usual for the others. Shannon salutes you :hi:
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 01 Sep 2019, 01:03, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its not a comeback I'm afraid... but this was a story I really wanted to share, and this is basically the only place I feel that would even want to read a story like this, that I know of.

Its currently 18:24 and I still feel the numb and tinglings in both my bottom and my nipples, but occasionally my feet also feel the stinging. Also if I sit still I feel it more than if I move, but if I have moved and then go still, the sensations definitely start getting intense for a short while on many places. Really weird.

Also, for anyone who is now considering to do this, definitely do. As adult you can handle far more pain and thus the nettles are not too scary anymore. Their effect lasts quite a bit longer than I thought, which I find to be a great bonus. Far better than a cream that is only painful for 30 minutes and then vanishes. No this gives far more enjoyment, and the entire thing including getting the nettles is a whole experience on its own. Would be great to get this administered being tied up, but I know now that it is not going to be something to get untied for. It is more like something that would make me being tied up for a longer time far more enjoyable because the after effect of the nettles lasts for so long, making me not going bored for quite a while, especially if my nipples are involved, but also on my penis and ass am I enjoying this far more than I should.

Anyway, for those who are wondering what the sensation is for nettle stings, it is best compared to estim play, but not on high levels, only on low levels. If you do estim play, then this is a sensation you have felt before, no doubt, just not in the exact same sequence of sensations, but it is nothing new and thus also nothing you cannot take.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You are truly missed here, Slave. At least say hi to Jenny, will you? She loves hearing from former, famous nicks like you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hi Jenny and everyone else. :)

Its now 9 hours later since the first Nettle play, and approximately 5 hours since the last and I still feel it on my ass and nipples, although it is barely there now. Wow, this lasts so long. Its crazy and so cool. Can't wait to do this on my penis. It'll be hard to not orgasm though... But tomorrow I will be allowed again.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:Hi Jenny
I just made a fresh batch of cookies just for you. Delicious evil cookies. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Glad to see you're still up to no good! (Or should I say kinky good?) We have missed you, sounds like you are doing well.

Please do follow up on this one.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »